What's new

Pakistan is a threat to regional stability: Afghan foreign ministry.

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
[Pajhwok Afghan News]

KABUL (PAN): The Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Sunday said friendship between Afghanistan and India and India's support to strengthen Afghan army did not threaten peace and security in the region.

"It is, in fact, the terrorist sanctuaries on the other side of the Durand Line and the use of terrorism as a political tool that endanger the peace and security of the region," a ministry statement attributed to deputy foreign minister Ershad Ahmadi said, in response to his Pakistani counterpart recent remarks.

Pakistan Foreign Secretary Jalil Abbas Jillani recently said as a free country, Afghanistan was free to pursue its own policies. With respect to the request of Afghanistan from India for strengthening Afghan National Army (ANA), Jilani said Pakistan hoped that Afghanistan would keep in mind overall peace and security in the region.

In reaction to his remarks, Ahmadi said if Pakistan intended honest and result-oriented cooperation to strengthen peace and stability in the region, the best way to achieve that was to dismantle the terrorist sanctuaries on its territory.

Ahmadi added: “Under the current circumstances, we expect Pakistan to maintain a civilised relationship with its neighbours and interact with them in a transparent and peaceful manner."

“Pakistan must bear in mind that Afghans have made sacrifices for decades in defending their independence and repelling foreign interference and aggression. The Afghan people continue to stand prepared for further decades-long sacrifices for the cause of defending their country, protecting their sovereignty and ensuring regional security.”

Read more: Terminal X

Pakistan must bear in mind that Afghans have made sacrifices for decades in defending their independence and repelling foreign interference and aggression.

Does this dumb ***** knows that Nato and American forces are still in Afghanistan. lAnd does this dumb ***** knows against soviet it was Pakistan who helped afghanistan to kick soviet booty.

I guess, its time Pakistan acknowledges that Afghanistan has a choice. IT need not be dependent on Pakistan to survive. Indians a making full effort to make Afghanistan survive without Pakistan.

Pakistanis want to have influence over Afghanistan for so called Strategic Depth.

I guess, its time Pakistan acknowledges that Afghanistan has a choice. IT need not be dependent on Pakistan to survive. Indians a making full effort to make Afghanistan survive without Pakistan.

Pakistanis want to have influence over Afghanistan for so called Strategic Depth.

We don't want influence in Afghanistan.

Just a friendly government, non-hostile. If that means exerting influence, then so be it.
Not like treacherous Karzai government that breeds anti-Pakistan elements and invites our enemies to join.

That we should not be asked to tolerate.

:) well they have a choice indeed. their wish. Nobody is asking them to be dependent on us:)

Indians are making all efforts to make Afghanistan dependent on it. Its the simple game everyone is playing. So dont act so goody goody angle

Everyone wants that

Russia

India

Pakistan

Iran

USA

who doesnt ?

Pakistan must bear in mind that Afghans have made sacrifices for decades in defending their independence and repelling foreign interference and aggression.

Does this dumb ***** knows that Nato and American forces are still in Afghanistan. lAnd does this dumb ***** knows against soviet it was Pakistan who helped afghanistan to kick soviet booty.

they did NOTHING.

They always gave passage to attackers to enter subcontinent and loot.

a handful of them along with Pakistanis fought their wars.
simple as that.

anyway its time they should take decisions and should not pitch one against the other.

they did NOTHING.

They always gave passage to attackers to enter subcontinent and loot.

a handful of them along with Pakistanis fought their wars.
simple as that.

anyway its time they should take decisions and should not pitch one against the other.

Our Indian friends are very hypocritical in this matter.

They immediately place them selves on moral high ground, a holier then thou approach...
In other words: 'it's okay if we do it'.

Well

Pakistan need reachout to CARs through Afghanistan

India needs reachout to CARs through Pakistan

Afghanistan needs Pakistan to reachout to India and other markets.

Now the FACT should be accepted by all.

Its funny that all these countries think that only they should be given all the powers.

in All this India is at weaker position hence India should not come through unfair means rather it should be give and take.

we must kickoff all the afghani refugees back to afghanistan....we treat them like a brothers and they r doing this...it is totally unacceptable....:angry:

Afghanistan is the biggest threat to Pakistan national security and stability. Pakistan should annex Afghanistan at all cost.

:rofl: nice joke....

we must kickoff all the afghani refugees back to afghanistan....we treat them like a brothers and they r doing this...it is totally unacceptable....:angry:

There are areas in pakistani territory that actually belong to pashtoons known as FATA you cannot kick all pashtoons out from there its their homeland. All of them are not refugees.....

Problem is if Pakistan has unfriendly government in Afghanistan they can put claims on FATA region.....

i am not talking abut pashtoons u drunk...i also know pushto it doesnt mean that i am pushtoon and in afghanistan favor...and there are also punjabis in india it doesnt mean that we claim that punjab is ours...

i am not talking abut pashtoons u drunk...i also know pushto it doesnt mean that i am pushtoon and in afghanistan favor...and there are also punjabis in india it doesnt mean that we claim that punjab is ours...

You should know more than that.....pashtoons are actually native afghans or Pathans....

Infact the my argument goes in the same way as pakistan claims kashmir.....Afghanistan can also claim all pashtoon territory....

Punjab is a different situation...... and its funny how you can even think of putting a claim on Punjab with that argument.

Back
Top Bottom