What's new

Pakistan is a threat to regional stability: Afghan foreign ministry.

You know my stance on Pakistani nuclear assets.

But you took the cake with this insane statement.

FYI.
Every country with nuclear assets is unsafe as per your definition.

Unless you are so ready to lick gora boots (like most Afghanistanis these days), that you only consider Pakistan as bad and the rest of the nuclear states bery bery good.

peace

While Indians have every right to criticize "Strategic depth" concept by Pakistan.

They tend to childishly ignore the "strategic encirclement" of Pakistan by Indians since 1947.

So don't be a Mullah when criticizing Pakistan.

your beard is showing. :lol:

Pakistan is most unreliable country in handling nuclear assets with responsibility. Not only are they threat to rest of the world but pak army can also use nukes on its own territory as last resort. If pakistan can use F-16 on its own territory then why not nukes.
On the other hand Afghan taliban have made it clear that their struggle will always be confined within Afghanistan.

Pakistan is most unreliable country in handling nuclear assets with responsibility...

Yet another statement that ignores all the facts and studies and pins everything on one country.

This is the hight of licking gora boots. The very hight.

On the other hand Afghan taliban have made it clear that their struggle will always be confined within Afghanistan.

You are a poor spokesman of a poor occupied country. Sorry to say.

You know my stance on Pakistani nuclear assets.

But you took the cake with this insane statement.

FYI.
Every country with nuclear assets is unsafe as per your definition.

Unless you are so ready to lick gora boots (like most Afghanistanis these days), that you only consider Pakistan as bad and the rest of the nuclear states bery bery good.

peace

While Indians have every right to criticize "Strategic depth" concept by Pakistan.

They tend to childishly ignore the "strategic encirclement" of Pakistan by Indians since 1947.

So don't be a Mullah when criticizing Pakistan.

your beard is showing. :lol:

If that is your opinion ...I have to say Your history is quiet circumcised :omghaha:

Actually its Pakistan with its nuclear assets in unsafe hands would be threat to whole world.

Usually I'd tell people in this situation to remove their flags.

So what's this about unsafe nukes?
A couple of propaganda notices from the US and suddenly even Pakistanis are ready to believe such BS.

Pakistan is most unreliable country in handling nuclear assets with responsibility. Not only are they threat to rest of the world but pak army can also use nukes on its own territory as last resort. If pakistan can use F-16 on its own territory then why not nukes.

Dumb argument.

How is using F-16's to pound militant hideouts anything like using nukes?

Still not done with afghan licking? :undecided:

Dumb argument.

How is using F-16's to pound militant hideouts anything like using nukes?

Did india ever use jet fighters and gunship helicopters on militants in kashmir?
What if FATA become too much headache for pakistan?....Pakistan use F-16 because it can not fight taliban without it, if FATA slips from pakistan's hand or the war is dragged for too long then army would use nukes on tribal areas as last resort

In 4th class of urdu text book i learnt an important lesson "such may aanch nahi".

Still hurt about the Urdu books being taught? :laughcry:there is nothing "sach" about your comment, it will instead make some bharatis/afghans happy and earn you some likes.

if FATA slips from pakistan's hand or the war is dragged for too long then army would use nukes on tribal areas as last resort

Is that what's being taught in afghan school books? :angel: (if they have schools, or books)

If that is your opinion ...I have to say Your history is quiet circumcised :omghaha:

Your above statement suggests and as your flag shows you only experienced uncircumcised stuff so far, try the the circumsized one this time I can bet your opinion would change.

Your above statement suggests and as your flag shows you only experienced uncircumcised stuff so far, try the the circumsized one this time I can bet your opinion would change.

No,i have my faith in full version :D

Back
Top Bottom