What's new

Pakistan is a threat to regional stability: Afghan foreign ministry.

Did india ever use jet fighters and gunship helicopters on militants in kashmir?
What if FATA become too much headache for pakistan?....Pakistan use F-16 because it can not fight taliban without it, if FATA slips from pakistan's hand or the war is dragged for too long then army would use nukes on tribal areas as last resort

What a load of shyt.

J&K is no place to use F-16 like a/c.
Unlike FATA, the population density is too high and unlike FATA, the fighters there don't live in secluded locations.

besides use of PAF, use of arty and other methods has been severely limited by Pakistan.
Only where the population density is low and where target locations are relatively secluded are they used.

There's a reason why our casualties from ground ops are higher, we rely less on those sort of methods that might inflict civilian casualties.

And again, how on earth does using an F-16 in special circumstances equate to nukes?
Our enemies are the talibastards, not ordinary tribals.

No,i have my faith in full version :D

Usually, internet warriors that post this kind stuff, tend to have a lot of their own related insecurities... if you know what I mean.

i am not talking abut pashtoons u drunk...i also know pushto it doesnt mean that i am pushtoon and in afghanistan favor...and there are also punjabis in india it doesnt mean that we claim that punjab is ours...

claim krlo sabkuch tumhara hi to hai....saala udhaar ka desh...claim krwaalo jitna mila hai utne se khush rho...Pakistan is still an independent state because of its Nuclear Weapons. It can not influence any country with conventional power as bigger powers are present in this Region so ,

i will define Pakistan as" It is an independent country with very normal conventional army,air force,navy to influence or invade any country but have a nuclear weapon arsenal to save its independence...in other words Pakistan is only capable of saving its territory as long as it have nuclear weapon Nothing more."

they are guest... soon they will get boots on their ***** by mujahideen and from those who own AFGHANISTAN... jumma jumma char din nhi hoa or hamain ankhain dikha rahay hain

What a load of shyt.

J&K is no place to use F-16 like a/c.
Unlike FATA, the population density is too high and unlike FATA, the fighters there don't live in secluded locations.

besides use of PAF, use of arty and other methods has been severely limited by Pakistan.
Only where the population density is low and where target locations are relatively secluded are they used.

There's a reason why our casualties from ground ops are higher, we rely less on those sort of methods that might inflict civilian casualties.

And again, how on earth does using an F-16 in special circumstances equate to nukes?
Our enemies are the talibastards, not ordinary tribals.

Usually, internet warriors that post this kind stuff, tend to have a lot of their own related insecurities... if you know what I mean.

Population of Jammu and kashmir is 12 million and that of FATA is 7 million. The area of jammu and kashmir is 8 times bigger than FATA. So FATA is quite densely populated. To give you an idea , a small tribal agency bajaur has population of 0.9 million.
All the bombardments is done on villages , not on empty mountains. Just go to south waziristan, 90% of the homes in mehsud territory are destroyed by PAF bombardments...credit must be given to india for not using air force or gunship helicopters on kashmiris...
As pakistan can not handle taliban with Ak47 and use air force, tanks, artillary and military aviation so its logical to conclude that as last resort Pakistan army might use nukes on FATA.

In 4th class of urdu text book i learnt an important lesson "such may aanch nahi".

This is so true.

such main aanch thingy.

Unfortunately your military history analysis is stuck in 4th class as well like so many Afghanistanis and Talibistanis.

peace

...... quiet circumcised

Went straight for your favorite organ. didn't you?

Didn't realize you belong to "that group".

Nothing wrong if you chose to be that way though. I am sure you are very artistic and good at home decoration. :lol:

Went straight for your favorite organ. didn't you?

Didn't realize you belong to "that group".

Nothing wrong if you chose to be that way though. I am sure you are very artistic and good at home decoration. :lol:

Nah ...I don't wish to be YOU:rofl:

Nah ...I don't wish to be YOU:rofl:

Yes. Thank you.

people like you love to fantasize "circumcised organs" are obviously different.

Please take discussion on such topics elsewhere.

We are discussing Afghanistan here.

otherwise posters will get the impression that all Afghanistani supporters love to fantasize about that organ.

Which obviously will be very stereotypical.

Thank you

News Flash for the Minister - Pakistan is a threat to a lot more than just the region.
Another news flash - Pakistan is a threat to Pakistani's too.....specially its minorities.

News Flash for the Minister - Pakistan is a threat to a lot more than just the region.

Another news flash - Pakistan is a threat to Pakistani's too.....specially its minorities.

And Indian accusing Pakistan for mistreating minorities.

--- Like Pot calling Kettle Black.

An Indian supporting Afghanistanis while accusing Pakistan for mistreating minorities?

--- Like Pot sitting in a dark coal mine, calling a kettle black.

Oh the irony!

A stable Afghanistan uses its resources and power to control violent elements inside its territory and prevents it from spilling outside. A stable Pakistan uses its resources and power to spread its violent elements across its border. Until some of the basic ideals of Pakistan changes this will remain the same.

An Indian supporting Afghanistanis while accusing Pakistan for mistreating minorities?

Oh the irony!

Of course yes!! and don't fall for the false Islami propaganda about evil Yindoo's and the RSS temple schools a.k.a - similar to Islami madarsa's.

We Indians have pure bragging rights - no "Muslim" (going by the sheer amounts of Muslims in India and the ever increasing numbers of them) country gives equal rights to all sects of Muslims like India does.

I agree there are one of incidents - but minorities are the safest under Hindus - next to the western world.

P.S. Ahmadi's and Shia's are called Muslims in India and nobody attacks them for that.

Oh the irony!

Afghanistan is seen as a victim of aggression and Pakistan the aggressor. We believe we are on the right side.

Afghanistan is seen as a victim of aggression and Pakistan the aggressor. We believe we are on the right side.

Here lies the difference of how we both view Afghanistanis.

-- I view them as thinking human being who are quite capable of making decisions, and thus responsible for their actions.

AND

-- you think they are robots (or worse little cats and dogs) who can be put on leash by evil Pakistanis and thus are just "victims".

I urge you to think Afghanistanis as responsible for their actions.

And not

be an Islamist tribal

who thinks

every thing evil comes from outside brought in my jinns and fairies.

peace

Of course yes!! and don't fall for the false Islami propaganda about evil Yindoo's and the RSS temple schools a.k.a - similar to Islami madarsa's.

We Indians have pure bragging rights - no "Muslim" (going by the sheer amounts of Muslims in India and the ever increasing numbers of them) country gives equal rights to all sects of Muslims like India does.

I agree there are one of incidents - but minorities are the safest under Hindus - next to the western world.

P.S. Ahmadi's and Shia's are called Muslims in India and nobody attacks them for that.

you my dear

so quickly went on your back foot, proves my point.

Read my post and do not forget point number 2 in it.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom