What's new

Pakistan has offered Afghanistan US $20 million for training of ANSF

Well i believe ANA is very much capable of Defeating them.

Yes they do need the support by means of money and weapons

In the mean time the afghan population will be becoming more and more educated and within a decade the situation will be completely different.

Lmao.. kiddo dnt embarass urself... Googling shit isnt difficult...

As for being desperate.. a country where had a dozen kids die every day due to starvation n farmers commit mass suicide and is the largest AID recipient (again use the bloody google)... shouldnt talk abt desperation...

LOL, wake me up when any PM from any country goes to the US and comes back with 1.6 billion in US aid (thats a neat sum for Pakistan though).

I used google and the results say that Pakistan has been surviving on aid from its inception - now I dont think you are a rational kid because if you were - you would have noticed the perpetual aid bowl that is always carried around.

This offer will be most likely declined like has been the case in the past. ANSF doesn't need training in Pakistan, they have no lack of offers for specialized trainings in international institutions and continuing to develop the capacity inside the country should be the focus. If Pakistan is sincere about helping, it could do so by facilitating serious peace talks. It could stop supporting their proxies such as the Haqqanis and work in coordination with ANSF in destroying the terrorists which are haunting people on both sides of the durand line.

Yet NDS is caught pants down with TTP no.2? and fazlullah n gang is in kunar,Afghanistan?

Members seem to miss the key part behind the hatred towards the Pakistani state among Afghans

Sure.. and the NA regime of our country loves you guys and you love them right?

Although historic events have been there but the main reason behind it is the bloodshed and destruction caused by the groups backed by the pakistani state.

Bloodshed? how did Mullah Omar come to power? how were you fighting? was it the Pakistani supported commies tht massacred ur govt.. in the bloody "revolution" ... Did Afghans support soviet occupation n their installed commie govt?

Who hoisted millions of Afghans? do you know what Iran does to your people? which country hoisted even ur current president? your ministers? didnt millions of ur people enjoy the same freedom,liberty n rights as Pakistani citizens?

While this is how Iran treats your people:

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QtwIwAw&url=http://www.seznam.name/video/?type=********&watch=5b3_1374986278&title=Afghan+refugees+harassed+by+Iran+police&search=be&ei=5C6aUpL0EMay0AWm9YGICA&usg=AFQjCNFP-UEVXGQO3IO11xExXmxNOu3-Wg&sig2=2npw-H604YvfIPA7Xbk1_w&bvm=bv.57155469,d.d2k

After the fall of the Taliban regime, people were honestly looking forward towards a prosperous and peaceful future but Pakistan was the only country which instead of helping in the reconstruction of the country chose to back groups which have caused pain to the afghan people.

Funny .. yet there is no proof of it... while your intel agencies have been supporting proxies n terrorists in Pakistan since decades.. heck u even invaded our territory only to be beaten back by local tribes... followed by bombarded of ur positions in ur own country by PAF !!

So a video showing a bunch of low paid, low ranked, Afghan Local police/militias in a small Taliban/opium infested district shows the over all picture? Even though it can't be considered an accurate study of the situation there, you can see positive signs with the arrival of the newly trained Police officers shown in the same video.

LMAO.. they are your ANA troops n ur police! see the whole video... even shows how Afghan pashtuns are treated by them.. the level of mistrust,hatred,corruption,inhumane treatment of ur citizens,sodomising little children.. did u hear what the ANA commander says?

If they don't **** the asses of those boys what should they ****?

Now look at the condition your own crack police in the commercial heart of your country are in! Something to note is the ill-treatment of Pashtuns(Mehsud) in the neighbourhood.

Crack police?

LMAO.. these are ordinary dead beat cops... and raiding a illegal afghani colony...

P.S: Even Karachis chief of police is a Pakhtun.. Shahid Hayat..

LOL, wake me up when any PM from any country goes to the US and comes back with 1.6 billion in US aid (thats a neat sum for Pakistan though).

I used google and the results say that Pakistan has been surviving on aid from its inception - now I dont think you are a rational kid because if you were - you would have noticed the perpetual aid bowl that is always carried around.

Sure 1.6 billion runs a country of 180.. unfortunately.. billions of dollars,euros,yen,pounds etc u get in donations cant save 5000 kids (not even country others) frm death every single day.. and shinning india today has more poor than whole of africa.. not to forget tht u have killed 250 million indians since 47! not even talkin abt other severe issues n systemic genocides ur country faces..

i had really become sad about the part when a a pashtun was denied into ANA because of being a pashtun

I hope this mindset will change or else we pakistani pashtuns will have to teach some lesson to the dirty tajiks

Yet NDS is caught pants down with TTP no.2? and fazlullah n gang is in kunar,Afghanistan?

Bloodshed? how did Mullah Omar come to power? how were you fighting? was it the Pakistani supported commies tht massacred ur govt.. in the bloody "revolution" ... Did Afghans support soviet occupation n their installed commie govt?

Who hoisted millions of Afghans? do you know what Iran does to your people? which country hoisted even ur current president? your ministers? didnt millions of ur people enjoy the same freedom,liberty n rights as Pakistani citizens?

https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&ved=0CD8QtwIwAw&url=http://www.seznam.name/video/?type=********&watch=5b3_1374986278&title=Afghan+refugees+harassed+by+Iran+police&search=be&ei=5C6aUpL0EMay0AWm9YGICA&usg=AFQjCNFP-UEVXGQO3IO11xExXmxNOu3-Wg&sig2=2npw-H604YvfIPA7Xbk1_w&bvm=bv.57155469,d.d2k

Funny .. yet there is no proof of it... while your intel agencies have been supporting proxies n terrorists in Pakistan since decades.. heck u even invaded our territory only to be beaten back by local tribes... followed by bombarded of ur positions in ur own country by PAF !!

LMAO.. they are your ANA troops n ur police! see the whole video... even shows how Afghan pashtuns are treated by them.. the level of mistrust,hatred,corruption,inhumane treatment of ur citizens,sodomising little children.. did u hear what the ANA commander says?

Crack police?

LMAO.. these are ordinary dead beat cops... and raiding a illegal afghani colony...

Sure 1.6 billion runs a country of 180.. unfortunately.. billions of dollars,euros,yen,pounds etc u get in donations cant save 5000 kids (not even country others) frm death every single day.. and shinning india today has more poor than whole of africa.. not to forget tht u have killed 250 million indians since 47! not even talkin abt other severe issues n systemic genocides ur country faces..

LOL, and still we dont figure in the failed list index? kind of shows the crap value of your statistics..doesnt it? is this 20 mill similar to the zardari promised 500 mill to Afg last year for which he hasnt come good as yet? as many of your Pakistani collegues agree - Pakistan needs that 20 mill more desperately than Afg especially when it doesnt buy you any good will in return.

LOL, and still we dont figure in the failed list index? kind of shows the crap value of your statistics..doesnt it? is this 20 mill similar to the zardari promised 500 mill to Afg last year for which he hasnt come good as yet? as many of your Pakistani collegues agree - Pakistan needs that 20 mill more desperately than Afg especially when it doesnt buy you any good will in return.

Acid rain.. did it rain on ur head?

Instead of posting moronic bs.. you should have viewed this thread:

A few projects by Pakistan.. almost a billion $$ donated to Afghanistan:

Journey of Friendship - Pakistan's Assistance to Afghanistan

We wish Afghans all the best, but the fact is ANA is not able to defend outside Kabul.

That is simply not true! This year's fighting season is a testament to the capabilities of ANSF. The Talibans offensive was successfully beaten back without/limited coalition assistance.
Eastern Afghanistan- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/31/w...rise-on-returning-to-afghan-valley-peace.html
Northern Afghanistan- Badakhshan’s Warduj District Cleared of Insurgents: Officials
A battalion of ANA have been now stationed there permanently.
Southern Afghanistan- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/16/world/asia/afghans-fend-off-taliban-threat-in-pivotal-year.html
Talibans failed to gain any ground in their own area.

Besides keeping them at bay, the ANA conducted major operations independently. NDS was able to bust multiple attempts to conduct attacks in major cities, therefore we didn't see successful attacks in major cities as in the past.

Members seem to miss the key part behind the hatred towards the Pakistani state among Afghans. Although historic events have been there but the main reason behind it is the bloodshed and destruction caused by the groups backed by the pakistani state. After the fall of the Taliban regime, people were honestly looking forward towards a prosperous and peaceful future but Pakistan was the only country which instead of helping in the reconstruction of the country chose to back groups which have caused pain to the afghan people.

You can't just say 'historic events' and move on to accuse Pakistan for most of your problems. Fact is that you guys were super, duper underachievers long before 1979. Why is that? Because you have the least sense of nationhood of all Asian nations. You are like Pakistan's FATA magnified 10 times. Your leadership has been tribal, extremely corrupt, and blood thirsty. Granted that Pakistan's credentials haven't been best but many times when the time of transitions came (e.g. 1971 transfer to Bhutto, 1988 post Zia era, 2008 transition to Zardari) Pakistanis choose peaceful way. What would you had done during those times? Your history should answer that!

You had a golden chance after 1989 to start fresh but your damn tribal leaders decided to fight each other and kill untold civilians in the process. You can't blame Pakistan for the time between 1989 and 1996: You can ONLY blame your own structural problems for that. You can't handle transitions because you are too backward. Now your leaders are milking America to sustain their old ways. In the 70's your so-called leaders were essentially Soviet agents.

That is simply not true! This year's fighting season is a testament to the capabilities of ANSF. The Talibans offensive was successfully beaten back without/limited coalition assistance.
Eastern Afghanistan- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/31/w...rise-on-returning-to-afghan-valley-peace.html
Northern Afghanistan- Badakhshan’s Warduj District Cleared of Insurgents: Officials
A battalion of ANA have been now stationed there permanently.
Southern Afghanistan- http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/16/world/asia/afghans-fend-off-taliban-threat-in-pivotal-year.html
Talibans failed to gain any ground in their own area.

Besides keeping them at bay, the ANA conducted major operations independently. NDS was able to bust multiple attempts to conduct attacks in major cities, therefore we didn't see successful attacks in major cities as in the past.

Did you not read the report by the Pentagon?
Pentagon: Afghan forces will need help beyond 2014 | Online Athens

http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2013/04/taliban_overrun_afghan_nationa.php

Now look at the condition your own crack police in the commercial heart of your country are in! Something to note is the ill-treatment of Pashtuns(Mehsud) in the neighbourhood.

You cannot compare Pakistani police to Afghan Police. I have trained ANP, your guys need another 30 years to come to level we operate at.

ANP is not even yet doing missions with UN CIV POL, Pakistani police have been on civ pol missions as early as 1967. ANAP is corrupt to the core:

https://www.cimicweb.org/Documents/CFC AFG Security Archive/CFC_Afghanistan_Corruption-in-ANSF_Jan12.pdf

BBC News - Afghan police: Panorama uncovers corruption in Helmand bases

Hahaha, Don't try to fool anybody.We were talking about the video posted by your countryman.Tipical grit ****-makistan :pakistan:
Lack of education.Tell me what do you do for living - Cap driver? hahah

No one is trying to fool you, the only one who is acting like a fool is you.

1. the video i posted was a video of a British unit embedded with the ANA in 2008

2. the video @DESERT FIGHTER fighter posted was of a "BRIT" journalist embedded with American troops supporting the ANA. :

ALSO since you want to get technical:

British soldiers until 2012 wore Desert 95 combat pattern:
5313598-british-soldier-in-desert-uniform-sitting-wounded.jpg

THE AMERICANS wear Desert UCP: Universal Camo Pattern:
Desert+Marpat.jpg

And finally the BRITISH do not have US MARINES written on their uniforms. So please try to read before jumping up and down and making a spectacle of yourself.

Last edited:

The Pakistani state started nurturing terrorists fighting in Afghanistan long before there was a Mullah Radio in swat. I was referring to an ideal situation where both countries could help each other. However if Pakistani agencies insist on using foreign proxies to destabilize other countries than don't be surprised to be paid in the same coin.

You don't make any sense dude. What is NA? The no more existent alliance of warlords against Talibans? It doesn't exist anymore, you guys are still living in the late 1990s.

You conveniently disregard what your state agencies have been trying to do in Afghanistan for the last decade. Had Pakistan played a positive role or atleast not a negative one, post-taliban period, they would have been loved by Afghans. It's like helping somebody in need and when he can rebuild his own, you ask him to burn it and live on charity you provide him. The whole help you gave in the first place becomes meaningless...

Judging from the way you write i bet you have made a record of failing in school, if you even went to one in the first place. This ethnic group card can not be played anymore, there are more Pashtuns than other ethnic groups in ANA. Majority of the Generals in ANA are Pashtuns. It's actually PA which is dominated by Punjabis rather than Pashtuns. Anyways even though i am a Pashtun, i would prefer a Tajik/uzbek/Hazara Army soldier or Police rather than an ignorant Talib even if he is from my own village.

Crack police?

They way you guys are treating Mehsuds i'm not surprised the bulk of TTP are Pashtuns.

i had really become sad about the part when a a pashtun was denied into ANA because of being a pashtun

I hope this mindset will change or else we pakistani pashtuns will have to teach some lesson to the dirty tajiks
Currently it's the Pashtuns who are the majority in ANA. The army chief is a Pashtun and so are the most of the senior generals. PA on the other hand is an absolute Punjabi force, how many generals in PA are pashtuns? When was the last time a Pashtun became the president of Pakistan?

Last edited:
The Pakistani state started nurturing terrorists fighting in Afghanistan long before there was a Mullah Radio in swat.

Seriously? Did Pakistani produce Mullah Omar? did we create warlords like dostem,massoud etc who fought eachother for power?

And did we invade your country?Did we support a "Pashtunistan" ? or did we shelter bla,bra militants... heck what were KHAD operatives doings when ur country was havin a love affair with soviets? etc?

You have been doing this since 47!

As for paying in the same coin... do you think you can mess with Pakistan? Do you even understand what Pakistan can do to punish you if it wanted too?

You don't make any sense dude. What is NA? The no more existent alliance of warlords against Talibans? It doesn't exist anymore, you guys are still living in the late 1990s.

NA doesnt exist? whose sitting in kabul than? dostem etc all of them were/are part of the Afghan govt..

You conveniently disregard what your state agencies have been trying to do in Afghanistan for the last decade. Had Pakistan played a positive role or atleast not a negative one, post-taliban period, they would have been loved by Afghans. It's like helping somebody in need and when he can rebuild his own, you ask him to burn it and live on charity you provide him. The whole help you gave in the first place becomes meaningless...

Last decade? who do you think are we fighting? who do you think has killed 45-50,000 of our countrymen? etc etc!?

Judging from the way you write i bet you have made a record of failing in school, if you even went to one in the first place. This ethnic group card can not be played anymore, t

Try using a tablet ... as for education dude im sure Afghanistan has the highest literacy rate in Asia... as for ethnic card.. dude just take a look at your country...

I was referring to an ideal situation where both countries could help each other. However if Pakistani agencies insist on using foreign proxies to destabilize other countries than don't be surprised to be paid in the same coin.

I was referring to an ideal situation where both countries could help each other. However if Pakistani agencies insist on using foreign proxies to destabilize other countries than don't be surprised to be paid in the same coin.

They way you guys are treating Mehsuds i'm not surprised the bulk of TTP are Pashtuns.

Currently it's the Pashtuns who are the majority in ANA. The army chief is a Pashtun and so are the most of the senior generals. PA on the other hand is an absolute Punjabi force, how many generals in PA are pashtuns? When was the last time a Pashtun became the president of Pakistan?

and who told you all this?

do you want me to quote my mehsud friend?serving PA(still a cadet in PMA though)

Well incase of Pakisan army,Official estimates are 22% of pashtuns in army while Population wise they make it upto 15% of pakistan.

Lt general tariq khan from tank(bhittani tribe pashtun) is the 4th most senior Lt gen in Pakistan.Must be the most senior Lt general in PA now as Haroon Aslam Resigned,Raheel shareef became COAS and rashid mehmud Chief of Joint staff of military

Ghulam Ishaq Khan was president of Pakistan for 6 long years.
I read somewhere few months back in 1951 Pashtuns were just 6% of the Pakistan population and today they are 15%.

Pashtun had ruled PAkistan for almost 15 years of its history of total 66 years despite them being 15% of total 100% population.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom