What's new

Pakistan has offered Afghanistan US $20 million for training of ANSF

Why? Sri Lanka is better than India and pakistan in every single indicator

Enviously better than all of us in fact which is remarkable considering that they've fought an armed insurgency for decades !

Leave the afghans alone.

They have suffered enough.

We'd leave them alone if they leave us alone ! :kiss3:

You'd be surprised who started these machinations ! :)

Leave the afghans alone.

They have suffered enough.

It was an Afghan who started this debate, please read back to the start of the thread all the way to the 1st page to the 8th... It was not Paksitanis who brought up the subject of "penis size" and "beggars".

For your kind information, Pakistan has suffered with Afghanistan.

It was an Afghan who started this debate, please read back to the start of the thread all the way to the 1st page to the 8th... It was not Paksitanis who brought up the subject of "penis size" and "beggars".

For your kind information, Pakistan has suffered with Afghanistan.

You fool! The OP is a RAW agent who wants to spread animosity between pakistan and Afghanistan. Soon it will become a client state of ours and will rename it Gandhara :P

:D

P.S. Indians have the smallest D!cks so don't worry.

Enviously better than all of us in fact which is remarkable considering that they've fought an armed insurgency for decades !

We'd leave them alone if they leave us alone ! :kiss3:

You'd be surprised who started these machinations ! :)

There must be something to this Buddhism. Maybe Indians should convert en masse to Buddhism

Pakistan shouldn't offer a single penny to them. ANSF is involved in terror inside pakistan and recent proof was when USA snatched the TTP commander from them. :pissed:

You fool! The OP is a RAW agent who wants to spread animosity between pakistan and Afghanistan. Soon it will become a client state of ours and will rename it Gandhara :P

:D

P.S. Indians have the smallest D!cks so don't worry.

There must be something to this Buddhism. Maybe Indians should convert en masse to Buddhism

I thought he was working for the Uzbeks!

I thought he was working for the Uzbeks!

That's what you think. Just like the Baloch and TTP they are mere tools to an end.

I have spoken too much on this.

No. No!!!!

Are you happy now? Now RAW is going to be after me for being a blabber mouth

That's what you think. Just like the Baloch and TTP they are mere tools to an end.

I have spoken too much on this.

No. No!!!!

Are you happy now? Now RAW is going to be after me for being a blabber mouth

IF you collaborate, i can get you Asylum in Pakistan :P

IF you collaborate, i can get you Asylum in Pakistan :P

The reason I don't take RAW meddling in pakistan seriously. The organisation is still not professional enough.

The Hindu did a report on how RAW has informants within various Pakistani militant outfits, but cannot get actionable intelligence because the informants themselves are unreliable. When they do get actionable intelligence, they dither on it.

To be fair, I can see why Pakistanis would allege RAW meddling in Balochistan. It makes sense.

What do you think???

As a confidence building measure , why doesn't pakistan crack down on Afghan taliban groups like hekymetyaar and haqqani's for better relations with the afghan government....
That is what we have to ask
Just something for all those misinformed hate filled individuals: Numbers don't lie:
8ox5.png

ur2p.png

68bh.png
Don't lie, as for 24th of November your army lost 627 soldiers this year.Yes for sure numbers don't lie.
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

You can't just say 'historic events' and move on to accuse Pakistan for most of your problems.
The current anti-Pakistan sentiments in Afghanistan have nothing to do with past events. These issues even if existed were dormant but now we are witnessing a situation where the whole country unites when it comes to Pakistan. In the last border clash between troops of both sides even the Taliban in Kunar province offered to help ANSF if asked!

Fact is that you guys were super, duper underachievers long before 1979. Why is that? Because you have the least sense of nationhood of all Asian nations....
What have you achieved in the last 70 years? You should be thanking Britain for having left a proper infrastructure when they left but what did you guys do with it? Instead of becoming a world power like India, respected worldwide, you have degenerated into a terrorist infested hellhole where unwanted vermins of every society thrive and on the path to becoming the next Somalia or Sudan. Your factories are packing up to move abroad since your gov is too corrupt to take care of it's energy crisis. Your population believes in fairy tales spewed by Mullahs blaming Mossad, Raw and Martians for the miserable situation they find themselves in and to make it worse your military supports these Mullahs.

What sense of nationhood do you have in Pakistan? There is nothing in common between people of the 4 provinces. The idea that Pakistan is a nation based on Islam is being actively and successfully challenged by TTP which has finally put an end to the usage of Islam as a foreign policy tool by the Pakistani state.

That is what we have to ask

Don't lie, as for 24th of November your army lost 627 soldiers this year.Yes for sure numbers don't lie.
Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2013

Don't lie? Did you even read the report or was it too much for your bulbous head?

Furthermore did you just use South Asia Terrorism portal to quote reference? What analyst do they have representing Pakistan? Ambreen Agha doing her "data collation" for Pakistan. Hahahaha

Not a single serious Pakistani analyst is on the SATP panel... NOT 1. My figures were quoted directly from Pakistan Institute of Peace Studies. :http://san-pips.com

Don't lie? Did you even read the report or was it too much for your bulbous head?

Furthermore did you just use South Asia Terrorism portal to quote reference? What analyst do they have representing Pakistan? Ambreen Agha doing her "data collation" for Pakistan. Hahahaha

Not a single serious Pakistani analyst is on the SATP panel... NOT 1. My figures were quoted directly from Pakistan Institute of Peace Studies. :http://san-pips.com

Khan sab, bhacha khosh hay to app usay youhein khosh rahnay dain.

Kam-az-kam khailnay to yahien aata hay, warna bechara kahan jay'ay ga

and who told you all this?

do you want me to quote my mehsud friend?serving PA(still a cadet in PMA though)

Well incase of Pakisan army,Official estimates are 22% of pashtuns in army while Population wise they make it upto 15% of pakistan.

Lt general tariq khan from tank(bhittani tribe pashtun) is the 4th most senior Lt gen in Pakistan.Must be the most senior Lt general in PA now as Haroon Aslam Resigned,Raheel shareef became COAS and rashid mehmud Chief of Joint staff of military

Ghulam Ishaq Khan was president of Pakistan for 6 long years.
I read somewhere few months back in 1951 Pashtuns were just 6% of the Pakistan population and today they are 15%.

Pashtun had ruled PAkistan for almost 15 years of its history of total 66 years despite them being 15% of total 100% population.
TTP is a Mehsud dominated/led(until recently) group, the fact that your friend has chosen to be in PA doesn't change anything. Do you think the Tribal pashtuns of FATA will so easily forgive PA for the way they treated them? Being a Pashtun you should know, revenge is part of Pashtunwali. The fact of the matter is that Pashtuns are a minority in the Pakistani state including PA. The Punjabis are the ones in control of the country. It was clear that even in elections, what Pashtuns want is irrelevant, considering that IK lost to NS. I'm only saying all this to make a point here that Pakistanis shouldn't worry about us Pashtuns in Afghanistan while they themselves are an insignificant entity in Pakistan.

Sure they became a "majority" in just an year:
https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&ved=0CHgQFjAI&url=http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/23/opinion/tankel-afghanistan/index.html&ei=zU-aUpuoMoPtoATBhYDwDw&usg=AFQjCNFMmAcmJmkaTCV7QI-Mgo3Q2mshTw&sig2=G_TQJVoWJdo3wdel1sIJCw&bvm=bv.57155469,d.cGU
And no ethnic divisions:
https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=8&cad=rja&ved=0CGUQFjAH&url=http://www.npr.org/2013/05/08/179079930/afghans-confront-senstive-issue-of-ethnicity&ei=FlCaUu_UB4_noAT81YCgCg&usg=AFQjCNG1LarQAcIL5IfOWFokyYsM7YmCTQ&sig2=_QTewtEZjm1I4c79DE5Fbw&bvm=bv.57155469,d.cGU

Even as of now... Pashtuns comprise over 40% of the Army... while FC almost entirely comprises of Pashtuns...

Cool story.. come out of your "lala land"...

lol... sure..

As for Pak Army ... there are several including one of the most senior generals ... who also commanded n conducted Ops in WOT..

As for Pashtun Presidents... i think Farhan has answered tht well..
Get your facts straight kiddo.
The Afghan National Army in 2014 | Small Wars Journal

42% of ANA are pashtuns and so are most of the senior generals. The figure will most likely increase being part of a special plan to reform the forces. Members here think that being a majority Pashtun ANSF they will be magically Pakistan-friendly, sorry ain't happening :D

TTP is a Mehsud dominated/led(until recently) group, the fact that your friend has chosen to be in PA doesn't change anything. Do you think the Tribal pashtuns of FATA will so easily forgive PA for the way they treated them? Being a Pashtun you should know, revenge is part of Pashtunwali. The fact of the matter is that Pashtuns are a minority in the Pakistani state including PA. The Punjabis are the ones in control of the country. It was clear that even in elections, what Pashtuns want is irrelevant, considering that IK lost to NS. I'm only saying all this to make a point here that Pakistanis shouldn't worry about us Pashtuns in Afghanistan while they themselves are an insignificant entity in Pakistan.

Well sir much has change since than.I hope you might agree with me as i know much more than you about FATA than you do.

back in 2004 when nek muhammad Wazir was killed in my village baka khel wazir people were shouting anti pakistan and army slogans.

But they have seen what kind of barbarian ttp's are.

Today or (infact even in 2009 when Bait ullah mehsud was killed).I just can't tell you that the local uneducated people were happy about his death.Despite the fact that he was born and raised in bannu.has still his brothers in bannu(one of them killed a couple of months after his death in bannu,He was the owner of Global computer in Bannu and dera ismail khan)
The hate for the Talibans is much much more than Pakistan state or army.

We are minority in Pakistan.And i am sure you must know that under democracy majority is the authority.and one should always respect the mandate of people.

But still even being less than 15% of Pakistan population they presence in army as of the official estimate is 22% while there are sources even indicating more than 30%.

Ghulam ishaq khan from bannu was president of Pakistan for 6 long years and ayub khan for 9years.But leave it.

Yes we do have Problems but we are minority in our own country while your majority in your country but still the country is occupied by tajiks/uzbeks.

Well we certainly care about the afghan pashtuns(atleast i do care about the karlani pashtuns in afghanistan) and i know what they are upto.today half of khost lives in bannu.some sources shows that pashtun population is strongly decreasing and might decrease to below 30% within this decade as they are moving to balochistan.

i was watching Ayaz wazir program.Where he was asked what would you prefer for FATA?being a new province or merged with KPK?

He said if we form new province under Qablistan name i am sure within only few years millions of afghan pashtuns will move to qablistan and get the local domicile and later Pakistani citizenship

He said if we merged it with KPK under referendum,all the adjacent states within Afghanistan will also be declared disputed or pakistani territory and than it will depend it on Pakistan whether to take them by force or Go to UN.

He said all though i prefer its mergence with KPK but Pakistan should give off the disputed claim as all the pashtuns dominated region within Afghanistan are as good as DUD.and are of no significance.

best of luck but Don't pretend that your something super duper

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom