What's new

Pakistan has offered Afghanistan US $20 million for training of ANSF

One can not be that simply minded, when it comes to diplomacy.Pakistani leaders have an objective they want to get closer to, and therefore trying to help Afghanistan.

Yes a friendlier Afghanistan.. whose soil is not used against Pakistan..

One can not be that simply minded, when it comes to diplomacy.Pakistani leaders have an objective they want to get closer to, and therefore trying to help Afghanistan.

And, what might that objective be?

I think Mr. Sharif's time would be better spent attending to Pakistan's internal troubles -- Even in the midst of Lebanon's civil war which was far worse than Pakistan condition, Lebanon fared better economically.

What will Mr. Sharif accomplish? -- he might want to look at the history of the past 60+.

I have an idea, perhaps he should talk to you some -- it might actually clear the fog in his head.

Or perhaps he should talk to some people at a burn a Pakistani flag ritual -- who known even that might not help.

Oh WTF am I doing ?!?!!!? -- I'm having a conversation with someone who gets an erection by posting pictures of ANA troops in halloween costumes [ooh ahh ooh ahh look at those scary bad boys] -- lol

Last edited:
And, what might that objective be?

I think Mr. Sharif's time would be better spent attending to Pakistan's internal troubles -- Even in the midst of Lebanon's civil war which was far worse than Pakistan condition, Lebanon fared better economically.

What will Mr. Sharif accomplish? -- he might want to look at the history of the past 60+.

I have an idea, perhaps he should talk to you some -- it might actually clear the fog in his head.

Or perhaps he should talk to some people at a burn a Pakistani flag ritual -- who known even that might not help.

Oh WTF am I doing ?!?!!!? -- I'm having a conversation with someone who gets an erection by posting pictures of ANA troops in halloween costumes [ooh ahh ooh ahh look at those scary bad boys] -- lol
You are so pathetic.Let me ask, do you know something that your government and the rest of the world doesn't know?

I wish i could post pictures of Pakistani soldiers from the front line, but wait...
They are all surrendering in huge numbers, and all of the pictures and videos available, is posted by the TTP while they are beheading them.

Of course you can't get an ejection, with your small penis.
You know a quite funny fact. Pakistanis are among those countries where its citizens have the smallest dicks.

And here, something to be jealous about.
1470204_760664243959477_281717157_n.jpg

Last edited:
As a confidence building measure , why doesn't pakistan crack down on Afghan taliban groups like hekymetyaar and haqqani's for better relations with the afghan government....

I hate to interject, but it pains me to see that there are a lot of well-informed and intelligent people in this thread but most of these conversations end up with childish and personal abuses. Threads like these have the potential to bring about some real high quality discussions. It really isn't all that hard to look at situations objectively and avoid being overly defensive. I've been active on this forum for only a day or two and I find it filled with penis measuring competitions.

dont argue with indians and afghans , they are a very stupid bunch

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

I hate to interject, but it pains me to see that there are a lot of well-informed and intelligent people in this thread but most of these conversations end up with childish and personal abuses. Threads like these have the potential to bring about some real high quality discussions. It really isn't all that hard to look at situations objectively and avoid being overly defensive. I've been active on this forum for only a day or two and I find it filled with penis measuring competitions.

Penis measurements notwithstanding -- I think there might even be a healthy side to this.

I think the question that is most pertinent (which I believe is in between your lines) is: how is it that educated Pakistanis and Afghans cannot find traction in their arguments so that they converge to solutions.

I suspect the lesson to be had here is that the Afghan and Pakistani people will remain hostile to each other in the near future possibly for 2 generations or more. Something like the Israeli and Palestinian people. The hatred you find Amongst all strata of Afghans towards common Pakistanis is akin the the hatred you find amongst Palestinians towards the Israeli people.

The reason for this enduring hostility is rooted in structural (or systemic) issues in how the Afghan and Pakistani states and nations are constituted today. Further, this hostility will endure until the Afghan/Pakistan equilibrium changes, for example:
a. Afghanistan dominates Pakistan
b. Pakistan dominates Afghanistan
c. A new Afghan/Pakistan equilibrium is established via a Grand bargain or organically over time.

So I think from a Pakistani perspective, the Pakistani people need to come to terms with an enduring hostility that awaits them on their Eastern border. Everyone wishes for a quick fix but wishes don't translate into policy.

The question for the Pakistani policy community and people should be: Given a hostile Afghan people to the East how does one insulate Pakistan and still prosper. Nations with hostile neighbors have prospered but only after coming to terms with reality (for example: the Israelis, Lebanese, Koreans, etc.)

Now, it has recently been reported that when the Afghan delegation comprising members of the high peace council met Mullah Baradar he was sedated -- if this is true (ignoring for a second how comical it sounds, like a bad Bond flick): it means that the Mullah Military complex of Pakistan is at least under no illusion to what awaits them in the East.

Further, the other good news is that Afghans at least say that they want or need nothing from Pakistanis: not our military training, not our ports (they say they have much better access through Iran), not access to our schools and universities, not our labor -- so I think we should listen to the Afghans and grant them their wish.

Mian Nawaz Sharif sab is new in his position, he will soon learn that waging his tail in Kabul will only get him the polite bitter cold of Kabul and nothing more.

Last edited:
How? until this day your soil have been used against Afghanistan.

Yet its ur president confessing he sheltered bla etc militants... ur agents caught in Pakistan... NDS caught pants down by americans with TTP commanders... Mullah radio in kunar n whatnot.. not to attacks on Pakistani territory etc?

Just something for all those misinformed hate filled individuals: Numbers don't lie:
8ox5.png

ur2p.png

68bh.png

@RescueRanger - Wrror, what are you trying to imply in the above table ? :what:

I don't understand ! :unsure:

Sir someone from our Afghan friends implied our forces like to surrender rather than fight in combat like their "brave" Afghan mangtey army, so i just wanted to set the facts straight. Also i find it funny that the same person posted a picture of a Slovakian Mi-17 at Shindand Airbase and said Pakistanis should be jealous....

Jealous of what, the entire Afghan Air force strength of MI-17 will be 47 in 2015 whereas Pakistan is at 93 and then PAF and Army Aviation also have utility, transport, attack and SIGINT assets. Afghan Air force lacks this, Afghan air force role is less combat and more troop transport, the sooner our friends understand this the better.

ANA does not even have modern fixed wing trainers, their fleet will mainly consist of the Super Tucano.... With a total fleet of 22. Why would Pakistan be Jealous of that?

Sir someone from our Afghan friends implied our forces like to surrender rather than fight in combat like their "brave" Afghan mangtey army, so i just wanted to set the facts straight. Also i find it funny that the same person posted a picture of a Slovakian Mi-17 at Shindand Airbase and said Pakistanis should be jealous....

Jealous of what, the entire Afghan Air force strength of MI-17 will be 47 in 2015 whereas Pakistan is at 93 and then PAF and Army Aviation also have utility, transport, attack and SIGINT assets. Afghan Air force lacks this, Afghan air force role is less combat and more troop transport, the sooner our friends understand this the better.

ANA does not even have modern fixed wing trainers, their fleet will mainly consist of the Super Tucano.... With a total fleet of 22. Why would Pakistan be Jealous of that?

Sir naahh kaheiiin isss naa cheeez kooo ! :ashamed:

Janaab, why worry about these things ? :what:

Our boys have already proved their mettle more times than one can count !

Khush honeiii deeeinnn ! :tup:

waste of money and time, try Sri Lanka.

Why? Sri Lanka is better than India and pakistan in every single indicator

Leave the afghans alone.

They have suffered enough.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom