What's new

Pakistan has offered Afghanistan US $20 million for training of ANSF

What are you talking about fool?

So you are an Indian or an Afghanistani?

Cool. Now India has to pump more $ in Afghanistan.

Why you indians have jumped up and turned it into India-Pak match?

Pakistani PM is on Afghan visit and its just normal announcement. polices are NOT changed by donations neither forwarded by it.

Its just a goodwill gesture and not new on our part?

Makes one wonder where they got that 20 mil from? USAID, IMF, ADB, Saudi's or China?

Afghan stupidity is limitless...

His ID says something.

So lets first ask him if he is an Indian or an Afghanistani :)

Makes one wonder where they got that 20 mil from? USAID, IMF, ADB, Saudi's or China?

Keep wondering :) thats not an issue, neither matter. What matters is that we are donating while ignoring our own needs.

Thats what brothers and sisters are for

Abe, Priyanka ki kya baath hai, give it a few more years - even Afghanistan will start donating to Pakistan like the rest of your neighbors.

Lmao.. first stop accept "donations" yourself son.. tujh jaisay bari bari bakwas kartay haien.. and when reality is rubbed at your face... u tend to escape.. google "foriegn Aid" to india.. UK alone has commited 2.5-3 billion pounds to ur "shiny india" a program tht will was started a year or so ago.. Japan again billions.. Australia,USA and who know how many countries are "donating" $$ to u..

Not to forget tht india has recieved more AID than whole of South Asia combined..

True is bitter..

Lmao.. first stop accept "donations" yourself son.. tujh jaisay bari bari bakwas kartay haien.. and when reality is rubbed at your face... u tend to escape.. google "foriegn Aid" to india.. UK alone has commited 2.5-3 billion pounds to ur "shiny india" a program tht will was started a year or so ago.. Japan again billions.. Australia,USA and who know how many countries are "donating" $$ to u..

Not to forget tht india has recieved more AID than whole of South Asia combined..

True is bitter..

Thats nice to know, I guess I should thank u for the info about foriegn currency that will come into India..but I highly doubt your UK figure - those poms have been crying for the last couple of years about their aid to china and india. I also doubt yr all of South asia figure - going by the fact that pakistan has received tens off billions of usd not to mentionn billions from the arabs, chinese and many other countries and UN organizations - pakistan no doubt must be the biggest aid recipiennt in all of asia by conservative figures till date.

the point is who is more desperate for more aid compared to pakistan and afghanistan? - I would say both are equally desperate.

Thats nice to know, I guess I should thank u for the info about foriegn currency that will come into India..but I highly doubt your UK figure - those poms have been crying for the last couple of years about their aid to china and india. I also doubt yr all of South asia figure - going by the fact that pakistan has received tens off billions of usd not to mentionn billions from the arabs, chinese and many other countries and UN organizations - pakistan no doubt must be the biggest aid recipiennt in all of asia by conservative figures till date.

the point is who is more desperate for more aid compared to pakistan and afghanistan? - I would say both are equally desperate.

Lmao.. kiddo dnt embarass urself... Googling shit isnt difficult...

As for being desperate.. a country where had a dozen kids die every day due to starvation n farmers commit mass suicide and is the largest AID recipient (again use the bloody google)... shouldnt talk abt desperation...

This offer will be most likely declined like has been the case in the past. ANSF doesn't need training in Pakistan, they have no lack of offers for specialized trainings in international institutions and continuing to develop the capacity inside the country should be the focus. If Pakistan is sincere about helping, it could do so by facilitating serious peace talks. It could stop supporting their proxies such as the Haqqanis and work in coordination with ANSF in destroying the terrorists which are haunting people on both sides of the durand line.

Members seem to miss the key part behind the hatred towards the Pakistani state among Afghans. Although historic events have been there but the main reason behind it is the bloodshed and destruction caused by the groups backed by the pakistani state. After the fall of the Taliban regime, people were honestly looking forward towards a prosperous and peaceful future but Pakistan was the only country which instead of helping in the reconstruction of the country chose to back groups which have caused pain to the afghan people.

So a video showing a bunch of low paid, low ranked, Afghan Local police/militias in a small Taliban/opium infested district shows the over all picture? Even though it can't be considered an accurate study of the situation there, you can see positive signs with the arrival of the newly trained Police officers shown in the same video.

Now look at the condition your own crack police in the commercial heart of your country are in! Something to note is the ill-treatment of Pashtuns(Mehsud) in the neighbourhood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom