What's new

Pakistan cruise missiles pose key challenge to India

Says the defense correspondent and the aerospace engineer.
Defence correspondent? In which of his article and for which trusted and esteemed defence journal? And based on what factual data? Personal blogs and opinions dont count.

Last edited:
Defence correspondent? In which of his article and for which trusted and esteemed defence journal? Personal blogs dont count.

Force Magazine-he usually has the same contents for the articles in the magazines themselves
If you could scroll past the pages there was a second likn that I gave which said the same thing, by
Parul Aghi (An Aerospace engineer, currently associated with the field of Guided Missiles at Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DRDO) ).

Force Magazine-he usually has the same contents for the articles in the magazines themselves
If you could scroll past the pages there was a second likn that I gave which said the same thing, by
Parul Aghi (An Aerospace engineer, currently associated with the field of Guided Missiles at Defense Institute of Advanced Technology (DRDO) ).

Force magazine? I was dreading you would quote awst, janes and the like :) hardly a renowned and trusted source, this force magazine:)

Force magazine? I was dreading you would quote awst, janes and the like :) hardly a renowned and trusted source, this force magazine:)

Yeah sure judge the book by its cover, i know you all would do that which is why i gave the second link.

This is getting funnier, every weapon from Pakistan and China is being looked at of no use and a failure by hindustani PDF member forces who immediately comes to the conclusion cruise missiles, ballistic missiles, carrier killer weapons, drones and hell of a list is all but useless infront of shupa dupa hindustani technology. :lol:

I would call upon sane professional hindustani members on PDF to come and educate certain indian members who are nothing but giving bad name to their nation.

Yeah sure judge the book by its cover, i know you all would do that which is why i gave the second link.

What second link? I asked you to quote a renowned/esteemed credible link and all you quote without a direct link is is some "force magazine" which if I search on the google the first link you'd get would be a British local police magazine, so much for being a reliable and renowned defence publication, should I start quoting local news publications where some guy is claiming x weapons system is superior to y. Would you believe that as a source or would you reject it?

The bottomline is that your assertion lacks credibility because:

A. You failed to quote a relibale source.
B. Lack of hard data on how the conclusion was made.

All you are saying is " believe me because I am claiming so based on some weak sources that I believe in".

Last edited:
What second link? I asked you to quote a renowned/esteemed credible link and all you quote without a direct link is is some "force magazine" which if I search on the google the first link you'd get would be a British local police magazine, so much for being a reliable and renowned defence publication, should I start quoting local news publications where some guy is claiming x weapons system is superior to y. Would you believe that as a source or would you reject it?
The bottomline is that your assertion lacks credibility because:
A. You failed to quote a relibale source.
B. Lack of hard data on how the conclusion was made.
All you are saying is " believe me because I am claiming so based on some weak sources that I believe in".

I'm sorry your premature evaluation prompts you to reply just for the sake of replying, you should have read the past 5 pages before rebutting.
Force magazine does exist, you just don't have the will to search well enough.
FORCE-A Complete News Magazine on National Security-Defence Magazine,Indian Defence,AERO India 2011 Bangalore Bengaluru,magazine on Indian navy,Indian Army,Indian Air Force,Indian Paramilitary forces,Naxalism,Jammu & Kashmir,terrorism,national security,strategic issues, homeland security,India Defence,CRPF,BSF, ITBP,DEFEXPO 2010,Defence Expo,New Delhi,India.

My second link:
Nirbhay missile: Success or Failure, Importance of Nirbhay missile for India, Nirbhay Missile

Unfortunately for you the crux of the matter is:
1.US Tomahawk has failed multiple times while there have been no reports of any failure of any Pakistani missile ever from the Pak side, that doesn't seem right, unless of course Pak has exceeded the leaders of CM tech.
2.Claims come from a source I believe bashes both sides.
3.More unbiased Pakistani members too say the same about the 1st Babur test.

So what I'm saying is 'use your intelligence', but what you all are saying is 'ignorance is bliss'.
I can only show you what irks me, questioning it is on your part.

Military policy makers are groomed to take every claim; rather exaggerate it as true and then build own strategies, capabilities, counter measures and contingencies. We have seen Pakistanis rushing for inducting new weapon systems into their inventory and on the other hand Indians are slow like snail for the same. But that doesn't mean we take Pakistan's claim about their capabilities lightly to the extent of developing bad habit of calling their bluff out everyday.

@bloo, I did not say it does not exist, it just isn't the world renowned kind of publication.

Your second link is also to a blog.

As for the rest.

For point 1, yes you are right it's just that our failed cruise missile test won't be declared at all since there is no treaty binding us to do so. You don't hear about all the cruise missile tests, example, the mysterious land attack cruise missile fired from Orion that was picked up by the Americans.

For point 2, a source you may believe in and have full right to do so but something that cannot be termed and an internationally renowned defence source so at best it's a disputed source.

For point 3 people say a lot of things. They are right sometimes wrong on the others. Their have been many instances on which very senior members have been wrong. Again it's a disputed source.

The thing is you have to prove your point with solid proofs, objectively, if you can't then obviously no one will believe you.

By the way, when was this 17km flight reported for the first time by the Indian sources? If it's after Nirbhay failure some 8 years after baburs first test then it becomes even more suspicious. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
we have already inducted brahmos and will induct brahmos 2 post 2017-18.
what will pakistan do then??
300 km is an overkill for pakistan especially when it could be fired from su-30 after modifications

300 km is an overkill for pakistan especially when it could be fired from su-30 after modifications

Pakistan will only keep the minimum credible deterrence level maintained.

Pakistan will only keep the minimum credible deterrence level maintained.
i know man
war will never occur,thats a given
i was just giving input on indian developments and not trying to score a point

Maintain the " detterence " , of course , in whatever way possible . Pakistan has tested and inducted two cruise missiles until now and the development is ongoing . So , this is going to continue . Whats odd there now ?

Maintain the " detterence " , of course , in whatever way possible . Pakistan has tested and inducted two cruise missiles until now and the development is ongoing . So , this is going to continue . Whats odd there now ?
the thing is the diff between a subsonic and a supersonic/hypersonic cruise missile
now its not rocket science to tell which is more effective??!!

the thing is the diff between a subsonic and a supersonic/hypersonic cruise missile
now its not rocket science to tell which is more effective??!!

The thing is whatever will serve us , the development on cruise missiles hasn't stalled in Pakistan . So expect something along these lines too , in the future .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom