What's new

Pakistan cruise missiles pose key challenge to India

@bloo, I did not say it does not exist, it just isn't the world renowned kind of publication.

Your second link is also to a blog.

As for the rest.

For point 1, yes you are right it's just that our failed cruise missile test won't be declared at all since there is no treaty binding us to do so. You don't hear about all the cruise missile tests, example, the mysterious land attack cruise missile fired from Orion that was picked up by the Americans.

For point 2, a source you may believe in and have full right to do so but something that cannot be termed and an internationally renowned defence source so at best it's a disputed source.

For point 3 people say a lot of things. They are right sometimes wrong on the others. Their have been many instances on which very senior members have been wrong. Again it's a disputed source.

The thing is you have to prove your point with solid proofs, objectively, if you can't then obviously no one will believe you.

By the way, when was this 17km flight reported for the first time by the Indian sources? If it's after Nirbhay failure some 8 years after baburs first test then it becomes even more suspicious. Wouldn't you agree?

Well just coz something isn't famous doesn't mean it has no shred of truth to it.
I am just saying this coz I have added the dots and it seems to be the likeliest of the cases.

You might wanna check the author of the second link that should give him a bit of credibility if any.

1. Well I am glad that at the least you are willing to look at it objectively unlike Secur.
2. I was just connecting the dots.
3. True, however I would rather look at a development with doubt rather than blindly following it.

I guess if NESCOM is trying really hard to hide it then all we will ever have is such independent reports and no hard proofs, and the only way we'll ever know that it worked is if it is actually ever used.

Sure that's suspicious, but I can only connect the dots to what seem obvious and besides why would we need to lie, we report failures and successes alike.

@bloo, connecting the dots is all fine but the simple fact of the matter is that the same sources never claimed it until 8 years later when their own cruise missile test failed that too without any solid proof to back up their claim. The most plausible explanation is that they are not being honest. As I said before look at it objectively.

@bloo, connecting the dots is all fine but the simple fact of the matter is that the same sources never claimed it until 8 years later when their own cruise missile test failed that too without any solid proof to back up their claim. The most plausible explanation is that they are not being honest. As I said before look at it objectively.

I had actually known about this 3 years ago in his blog only, but now anything before 2011 is not shown for some reason.
I have no reason to believe he is lying as you may see from his blogs he bashes both Pakistani and Indian developments.
And as I said the second link should have a credible author.

Looking at objectively:
Even US has difficulty maintaining their rank in the field.
Sources saying it's 17km.
Even some Pakistan members say so.
Pakistan's so called zero fail rate.
I don't think I can be any more objective. Don't you even doubt a little bit that NESCOM might have just simply lied.
Solid proof is something we can never get, that is hidden from us even if the missile tests are successful, so we take them up on their words, which is why we can question them.
For all we know Sengupta has a source, for media people that is not really uncommon either.

I had actually known about this 3 years ago in his blog only, but now anything before 2011 is not shown for some reason.
I have no reason to believe he is lying as you may see from his blogs he bashes both Pakistani and Indian developments.
And as I said the second link should have a credible author.

Looking at objectively:
Even US has difficulty maintaining their rank in the field.
Sources saying it's 17km.
Even some Pakistan members say so.
Pakistan's so called zero fail rate.
I don't think I can be any more objective. Don't you even doubt a little bit that NESCOM might have just simply lied.
Solid proof is something we can never get, that is hidden from us even if the missile tests are successful, so we take them up on their words, which is why we can question them.
For all we know Sengupta has a source, for media people that is not really uncommon either.

Following your logic

Pakistani Missile program chief > Senguptaa+ Pakistani members = Pakistani missile > Indian Missiles

Case closed.

And I posted a video of Pakistani missile accuracy in Ghauri thread yesterday which shows what NESCOM is capable of designing and executing.

And an ignorant person like you obviously doesn't know Ghauri wasn't made by NESCOM rather by KRL.

Next time instead of accusing NESCOM of lying better bring credible proof. Pictorial plus official sources. Until then buzz off

Following your logic

Pakistani Missile program chief > Senguptaa+ Pakistani members = Pakistani missile > Indian Missiles

Case closed.

And I posted a video of Pakistani missile accuracy in Ghauri thread yesterday which shows what NESCOM is capable of designing and executing.

And an ignorant person like you obviously doesn't know Ghauri wasn't made by NESCOM rather by KRL.

Next time instead of accusing NESCOM of lying better bring credible proof. Pictorial plus official sources. Until then buzz off

Firstly, I never said Babur is incapable now or that it is lesser than Nirbhay

Secondly,my logic is every country to ever test a missile has failed initial tests, even the world leaders in missile tech, but it seems that Pakistan is immune to it. SO it is quite apparent that Pak hides missile failures.

Catch that drift.

You are so stupid you are contradicting yourself in your own post.

First: Ghauri is a ballistic missile not a cruise missile, cruise missiles have more advanced seekers than ballistic missiles, show us a video of Babur hitting a target then we'll talk. Ghauri and Babur aren't the same there is no co relation to the successes of different types of missiles.

Second:We are talking about NESCOM here not KRL, if NESCOM fails and hides the failures what does it have to do with KRL?

Third: Why in the Fukc are you even talking about Ghauri its success or failure has nothing to with Babur's. BTW I do know Ghauri is developed by Khan research laboratories and wasn't Ghauri going to be replaced anyways.

I would advise you to ACTUALLY think before you reply and not just blatantly reply for the sake of replying.

Secondly,my logic is every country to ever test a missile has failed initial tests, even the world leaders in missile tech, but it seems that Pakistan is immune to it. SO it is quite apparent that Pak hides missile failures.

Catch that drift.

First: Ghauri is a ballistic missile not a cruise missile, cruise missiles have more advanced seekers than ballistic missiles, show us a video of Babur hitting a target then we'll talk. Ghauri and Babur aren't the same there is no co relation to the successes of different types of missiles.

Second:We are talking about NESCOM here not KRL, if NESCOM fails and hides the failures what does it have to do with KRL?

Third: Why in the Fukc are you even talking about Ghauri its success or failure has nothing to with Babur's. BTW I do know Ghauri is developed by Khan research laboratories and wasn't Ghauri going to be replaced anyways.

I would advise you to ACTUALLY think before you reply and not just blatantly reply for the sake of replying.

My project Jeep is better than your Escalade..

Catch the drift?

Following your logic

Case closed.

Alaka who are you quoting.. their failed under development CM is better than our Babur CM.. :lol:

Catch that drift.

Because Pakistani's are smarter than Indians. That's why our missiles rarely fails.... Catch my drift?

Because Pakistani's are smarter than Indians. That's why our missiles rarely fails.... Catch my drift?

And monkeys will rule the world in the near future.
Enjoy denial I hope you sleep better.

Juggat bari achi aie hai.. per chor.. :lol:

Us banday nai vaselin lagai hui hai,,, Feel phr bhe nahi karay gaaa,,, Mutmaain begherat hai bhai :lol:

And monkeys will rule the world in the near future.
Enjoy denial I hope you sleep better.

I hope you have wet dreams about Babur cruise missile.

Us banday nai vaselin lagai hui hai,,, Feel phr bhe nahi karay gaaa,,, Mutmaain begherat hai bhai :lol:

I hope you have wet dreams about Babur cruise missile.
Dream? about a 17km cruise missile?:rofl:
Keep saying that to yourself at the least you know your car runs farther than it.:pakistan:

17 KM Babur test... Nirbhay success..

Indian blogs+Wet dream = hellalot of tampon... :lol:

Lagay raho muna bhai.. :laughcry:

Well at least we don't do with our missiles, I bet you'll need a whole factory of vaseline.http://www.*************.com/smilies/happy/happy0007.gif

@bloo Right , you weren't talking with me , you were trying to talk about me , speaks a lot on who wanted attention to start troll fest again . The people who were there to witness and test the missile , described it as a " success " . A done deal that is . Your bloggers weren't . I have heard of many other things too but the most interesting was some blog claim as a fact . I would be surprised if you even understand the meaning of the word itself . Intelligence isn't provided to a single source and that too a blog , I hope you know this atleast .

I could care less for some little piece of information repeated again and again by any member without any proof but it becomes necessary to answer when that member starts to call some senior members as experienced trolls without having an iota of knowledge about things that he's so keen to discuss and mainly relies on repitition and empty rhetorics concerning different countries . Kid , you provided me with a blog link and not a proof and you still need to learn the massive difference between the two . Learn about it .

Mr sengupta quoted it from DRDO literature of project DRDO working. He quoted source also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom