What's new

Pakistan cruise missiles pose key challenge to India

Mr sengupta quoted it from DRDO literature of project DRDO working. He quoted source also.

Had he posted it or even mentioned the source or any hard data , we wouldn't have been debating for almost 2 pages . You are free to post the DRDO source from which the author of Trishul is quoting , if it exists , as per you .

@gslv mk3 Joint venture is the correct word there , otherwise its range would have been increased to >290 .

Alaka who are you quoting.. their failed under development CM is better than our Babur CM.. :lol:

Insane logic , huh !! Even the second test which was planned only months after the initial test which failed , is yet to take place and these fanboys want to compare it with something which have had dozens of test flight and has incorporated new technologies since its first test flight in 2005 .

Last edited:
It is not just Babur.. it is Babur Han. He was Turkic general who conquered India and ruled it for centuries.
We Know that and as he was a Muslim we named our Cruise Missile after him Sir

You mean u do yourself with ur own missile? Good job, very innovative, I think u people are definitely ahead of us. I salute you.http://www.*************.com/smilies/happy/happy0147.gif

Woh toh hai, Agni 5 ka size dekh ke hi pata lagta hai.

Tera dimagh ulta hi kaam karta hai... Ghauri is for you.. as for agnis size... bari himat hai teri.. suka hi.... :lol:

Why and how?

Shooting down cruise missiles is much much easier than a ballistic missile.
Dear this comment doesn't make any seance if cruise is this much easy to bring down so why India asking for cruise from Russia?
I saw many other Indian are also wandering on what you have said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom