What's new

Pakistan cruise missiles pose key challenge to India

@bloo Not your trishul so called professional stuff again . We can all start considering " hollow claims on a blog " as " facts " , when the hell freezes over until then take it , where the sun doesn't shine . You may want to look the definition of the word " fact " again because you seem to be mixing it up too . But do not expect us to agree with your new ridiculous logics . Continue with your trolling and rhetorics . Ironic that you are asking for " proof " from other members .

Last edited:
I am no fan of Prasun K Senugupta who is known to create his own fantasy theories like ' Nirbhay UAV' and 'liquid fuel Agni V ' but take a look at your own capabilities.India has already developed Brahmos block III & 800 km range supersonic LRCN under development..

Now dont say Brahmos is using Russian Scramjet-If Babur which utilizes turbofans developed elsewhere (China?) is Pakistani,Brahmos is Indian too.

And Nirbhay uses Indian developed turbofan,Supersonic LRCM (currently in ground testing stage) uses Indian scramjet engine.

Pl let me something more about LRCM. I am very much eager to know. When will it be tested?

@bloo Not your trishul so called professional stuff again . We can all start considering " hollow claims on a blog " as " facts " , when the hell freezes over until then take it , where the sun doesn't shine . You may want to look the definition of the word " fact " again because you seem to be mixing it up too . But do not expect us to agree with your new ridiculous logics . Continue with your trolling and rhetorics . Ironic that you are asking for " proof " from other members .

HA, the fact is that you don't know what happened there, the fact is that I don't know what happened there, so we piece it using what we call our intelligence, I hope u have atleast heard of that.

USA Cruise missile fail rate, suspicious Pakistan no fail rate, circulating news of Babur's failed test, all of this just adds up. So u can agree to disagree, but the "fact" is u cannot explain why the above factors u cannot account for.

Hey don't believe if you don't wanna, I am not forcing you too, however I believe it and I won't stop referencing it.
Let us say that 17km claim is wrong(even though it most probably isn't), coz this info I got it from the "Nirbhay failed test" thread by a Pakistani member so don't go on thinking I was searching for dirt coz I wasn't, and didn't AhasebA say something similar happened, so the point of the matter is if Babur didn't have a successful test and if not 17km then something close to it was definitely the result.

So the crux of the situation is I maybe wrong, you maybe wrong but its very very much possible that Babur didn't successfully complete the first test.

Trolling? I was not talking to you. Are u so desperate for my attention that u have to engage me in a troll-fest every single time?
Ha, you say that only coz you or the other member don't have any, help him if u feel so sympathetic.
And please I did provide you a proof you are just too busy trying to discredit it that you don't know that it was a proof. What is ironic is u talking about trolling.

Last edited:
@bloo Right , you weren't talking with me , you were trying to talk about me , speaks a lot on who wanted attention to start troll fest again . The people who were there to witness and test the missile , described it as a " success " . A done deal that is . Your bloggers weren't . I have heard of many other things too but the most interesting was some blog claim as a fact . I would be surprised if you even understand the meaning of the word itself . Intelligence isn't provided to a single source and that too a blog , I hope you know this atleast .

I could care less for some little piece of information repeated again and again by any member without any proof but it becomes necessary to answer when that member starts to call some senior members as experienced trolls without having an iota of knowledge about things that he's so keen to discuss and mainly relies on repitition and empty rhetorics concerning different countries . Kid , you provided me with a blog link and not a proof and you still need to learn the massive difference between the two . Learn about it .

Last edited:
@bloo The people who were there to witness and test the missile , described it as a " success " . A done deal . Your bloggers weren't . I have heard of many other things too but the most interesting was some blog claim as a fact . I would be surprised if you even understand the meaning of the word itself . Intelligence isn't provided to a single source and that too a blog , I hope you know this atleast .

I could care less for some little piece of information repeated again and again by any member without any proof but it becomes necessary to answer when the member starts to call some senior members as experienced trolls without having an iota of knowledge about things that he's so keen to discuss and mainly relies on repitition and empty rhetorics concerning different countries . Kid , you provided me with a blog link and not a proof and once again you need to learn the massive difference between the two .

It is very much possible that Sengupta has had sources. But of course you will completely ignore those claims even if the doubts were seconded by more unbiased members than you(AhaseebA, Oscar)
You can call it success but chances are it wasn't (USA Cruise missile fail rate, suspicious Pakistan no fail rate, circulating news of Babur's failed test) are some of the factors you cannot explain, which I know again you will just blow past coz u have no reply.

If so then why the urgent need to reply to me or engage me coz of "some little piece of information ", it shouldn't irk you to comment 4 pages in a thread, unfortunately for u it does and somewhere deep down u know it's true.
LOL I was calling u a troll and AhaseebA a legitimate source.
Well unfortunately for you my repetitions are something you have only claimed to be repetitions and have not taken 1 initiative to explain, LOL and you said we were having a debate.
My rhetorics are true and just which is the only reason why you have had not 1 ounce of courage to counter it.
I am sorry that you do not consider a defense correspondent and an aerospace engineer a legitimate source not my fault.

Last edited:
@bloo Also , it was very much necessary that he declares those sources to make it credible or it remains a hollow claim , it is and yeah nothing changes if two members agreed with it . There were no circulating reports of any failure , only a blog source reporting such after Nirbhay failed , speak of unbiased and professionalism . I am not about to start the same old thing explained to you , again and again before . You can start seeking attention elsewhere . I told you before to not seek any explanation from me , about what you are trying to prove , doesn't work that way . We haven't yet started to waste time to counter "rumors" and empty rhetorics . Continue repeating it though .

Last edited:
@bloo Also , it was very much necessary that he declares those sources to make it credible or it remains a hollow claim , it is and yeah nothing changes if two members agreed with it . There were no circulating reports of any failure , only a blog source reporting such after Nirbhay failed , speak of unbiased and professionalism . I am not about to start the same old thing explained to you , again and again before . You can start seeking attention elsewhere . I told you before to not seek any explanation from me , about what you are trying to prove , doesn't work that way . We haven't yet started to waste time to counter "rumors" and empty rhetorics . Continue repeating it though .

I am sorry that you have to parrot the same thing over & over for 2 pages, I hope my rhetorics make you better than America and the failure-proof Babur better than Tomahawk.
Enjoy your denial with your 17km cruise missile.

I am no fan of Prasun K Senugupta who is known to create his own fantasy theories like ' Nirbhay UAV' and 'liquid fuel Agni V '

Yet he is a credible person? :lol:

but take a look at your own capabilities.India has already developed Brahmos block III & 800 km range supersonic LRCN under development..

When did brahmos 3 aka yakhont 3 become operational? and which supersonic LRCN?

Now dont say Brahmos is using Russian Scramjet-If Babur which utilizes turbofans developed elsewhere (China?) is Pakistani,Brahmos is Indian too.

So tell us which engine powers Babur? :lol: and whats indian in brahmos?

And Nirbhay uses Indian developed turbofan,Supersonic LRCM (currently in ground testing stage) uses Indian scramjet engine

Cool... cool... in service since decades i presume?a country tht "claims" to develop bsupersonic brahmos cant develop a subsonic CM? funny world we live in...

When did brahmos 3 aka yakhont 3 become operational? and which supersonic LRCN?

Do not confuse BrahMos Block 3 with BrahMos 3.
BrahMos Block 3 is currently getting inducted and was tested a few days ago.
There is no Yakhont 3 it is just an old missile with nothing new to offer, BrahMos has surpassed it a long time ago, it has had changes and has evolved into a much better platform than its predecessors.

Guess_Livefist_SLIDE.jpg

Guess_Livefist.jpg

Livefist: FIRST LOOK: India's Long-Range Cruise Missile Programme

So tell us which engine powers Babur? :lol: and whats indian in brahmos?

60% of all the subsystems In Brahmos come from India.

Cool... cool... in service since decades i presume?a country tht "claims" to develop bsupersonic brahmos cant develop a subsonic CM? funny world we live in...

Relax the 1st test happened only 8 months ago and the second test is coming next month we are still doing better than what Babur did in its first test.
And Nirbhay being more advanced than Babur, a failure is hardly a surprise.Unless of course you are saying that Pakistan cannot fail even when USA's Tomahawk has failed multiple times.
So no, not that funny.

Do not confuse BrahMos Block 3 with BrahMos 3.
BrahMos Block 3 is currently getting inducted and was tested a few days ago.
There is no Yakhont 3 it is just an old missile with nothing new to offer, BrahMos has surpassed it a long time ago, it has had changes and has evolved into a much better platform than its predecessors.

Guess_Livefist_SLIDE.jpg

Guess_Livefist.jpg

Livefist: FIRST LOOK: India's Long-Range Cruise Missile Programme

60% of all the subsystems In Brahmos come from India.

Relax the 1st test happened only 8 months ago and the second test is coming next month we are still doing better than what Babur did in its first test.
And Nirbhay being more advanced than Babur, a failure is hardly a surprise.
Unless of course you are saying that Pakistan cannot fail even when USA's Tomahawk has failed multiple times.
So no, not that funny.

Jahil Insaan. once again comparing an operation missile with a failed missile. Failed missile Nirbhay is inferior to an operational Babur which 3-4 Meter CEP. When Nirbhay can fly 40-50 Meter height and achieve accuracy of 3-4 meter. Then compare it with babur. Until Compar nirbhay with your toilets. Both have similar quality and traits.

Hi there dumbfcuk.
If your comprehension of the english language is so little than you shouldn't reply in english at all.
Carefully watch what I said:"we are still doing better than what Babur did in its first test"
If you still don't get it before replying to it then God help you.
And Yes Nirbhay will be far more advanced than Babur.
1st test of Nirbhay had it doing a way point maneuver over the coastline, it can carry 24 types of warhead, has stealth features, more range than Babur and has advanced loitering capabilities over extended period of time.
Lets see if your 17km Babur can do that.

LPC.... Continue to live in your fantasy... A missile failed in first test and all you do is day dream.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom