What's new

Pakistan cruise missiles pose key challenge to India

No , I get your point just fine . With no credibility , I always take that "rumor" with a pinch of salt . Well even then , he should have mentioned the source though , he got that little piece of information from if he had any and knowing the "openness" of the Indian defense affairs , wouldn't have been a problem since they even provide "transcripts of conversation of PA on LOC" to their media . Still , it doesn't matter now actually.

Happens , there's no extent of human ability to rationalize the truth :D After all , Mr Prasun only was enlightened from God-knows-where about Babur flying only 17 km after Nirbhay failed its first test flight , not before and the second test isn't in sight , being planned months after the first failure , but is yet to happen and you have fanboys here ready to declare it "superior" to an operational missile .

The only thing he's good at Is visiting exhibitions and posting brochures... He can only be classified as an enthusiast nothing more.

Plus, I love how we have to provide proof even to counter claims made out of thin air while a blog is a divine truth which non shall question.

No , I get your point just fine . With no credibility , I always take that "rumor" with a pinch of salt . Well even then , he should have mentioned the source though , he got that little piece of information from if he had any and knowing the "openness" of the Indian defense affairs , wouldn't have been a problem since they even provide "transcripts of conversation of PA on LOC" to their media . Still , it doesn't matter now actually.

Of course, with the sort of rumors usually floating around, everyone should take them with a handful of salt :P
Yeah correct, it doesn't matters anyway now.

Any weapon in enemy hands pose key challenge. Mix of networks of radars, quick reaction SAMs and early detection of launch of these missiles are the key for its successful interception.

India has all the components already operational what it needs is to practice the cruise missile interception. I think once the Nirbhay is operational, India will have chance to test the sub-sonic cruise missile defense in real time.

Trishul blog... :lol:

As for nirbhay etc... i think secur explained how "advanced" indians are in CM tech.. :rofl:

Trishul blog... :lol:

As for nirbhay etc... i think secur explained how "advanced" indians are in CM tech.. :rofl:
I am no fan of Prasun K Senugupta who is known to create his own fantasy theories like ' Nirbhay UAV' and 'liquid fuel Agni V ' but take a look at your own capabilities.India has already developed Brahmos block III & 800 km range supersonic LRCN under development..

Now dont say Brahmos is using Russian Scramjet-If Babur which utilizes turbofans developed elsewhere (China?) is Pakistani,Brahmos is Indian too.

And Nirbhay uses Indian developed turbofan,Supersonic LRCM (currently in ground testing stage) uses Indian scramjet engine.

@Oscar thread deserves your attention and clean up.

Our missile technology is superior than yours because Our Cheif missile scientist Dr.Samar mubarak mand said so. So end of argument. Because India didn't refuted his claim which means India agreed with his claims. So your Nirbhay is better Babur CM argument just failed spectacularly.

Your missile technology is advanced than ours,Other than in subsonic CMs which field are you ahead?
BMs?SAMs?QBMs?Supersonic Cruise missiles?SLBMs?

no nowhere other than in Subsonic CMs,and that too India isnot far behind-India is developing both Subsonic & Supersonic LRCMs that are going to pose a serious thread to Pakistan.

And Mubarakmunds comments,Oh please no one in India gives a damn about his comments.He made his comments after Agni III test failed back in 2007...

Did any of DRDO scientist spare a damn?no.
They succcesfully tested and inducted A 3,developed A 5 ICBM and is on its way to Induct it by 2014.Where is Mubarakmand now???
And if I remember it correctly,he said Indian missile and space scientist are failures...I would ask that guy to go back and develop a basic SLV or a satellite weighing more than 100 kgs before critisizing our space scientists.

And about Pakistans nuclear technology being more advanced than India...We tested our first device back in 1976 and has 200 kT TN warheads on our missiles...

And in Case of civilian nuclear technology?Pakistan is nowhere close.

So please ask your Mubarakmand guy to shut up.

Your missile technology is advanced than ours,Other than in subsonic CMs which field are you ahead?

no nowhere other than in Subsonic CMs,and that too India isnot far behind-India is developing both Subsonic & Supersonic LRCMs that are going to pose a serious thread to Pakistan.

And Mubarakmunds comments,Oh please no one in India gives a damn about his comments.He made his comments after Agni III test failed back in 2007...

They succcesfully tested and inducted A 3,developed A 5 ICBM and is on its way to Induct it by 2014.Where is Mubarakmand now???
And if I remember it correctly,he said Indian missile and space scientist are failures...I would ask that guy to go back and develop a basic SLV or a satellite weighing more than 100 kgs before critisizing our space scientists.

And about Pakistans nuclear technology being more advanced than India...We tested our first device back in 1976 and has 200 kT TN warheads on our missiles...

@mafiya

Use your commonsense-which country has more advanced nuclear technology-Pakistan ( yet to build a thermonuclear bomb) or India (already posses TNWs,is world leader in fast breeder and thorium reactors,member of ITER & is to develop even a fully fledged Fusion Test Reactor by 2020)??

And which country is more advanced wrt to missiles?A country that can put payload weighing tonnes in orbit(India)??
Or one yet to put a nanosat on its own in orbit??

If you have Mubarakmands statement,we have Dr Kalams statement about Indian nukes and missiles,dont take nationalistic statements like that one seriously,Just like how Musharaff claimed Pakistan is ahead of India in space,when Pakistan leased a damaged Hughes satellite,such claims are for attention of media.

@Secur

It would take some time-This is an entirely Indian CM from airframe to turbofan engine to guidance...And DRDOs experience in developing Brahmos may come handy.

I think RLG based INS on brahmos was developed in India..so much for ToT

@mafiya

Use your commonsense-which country has more advanced nuclear technology-Pakistan ( yet to build a thermonuclear bomb) or India (already posses TNWs,is world leader in fast breeder and thorium reactors,member of ITER & is to develop even a fully fledged Fusion Test Reactor by 2020)??

And which country is more advanced wrt to missiles?A country that can put payload weighing tonnes in orbit(India)??
Or one yet to put a nanosat on its own in orbit??

If you have Mubarakmands statement,we have Dr Kalams statement about Indian nukes and missiles,dont take nationalistic statements like that one seriously,Just like how Musharaff claimed Pakistan is ahead of India in space,when Pakistan leased a damaged Hughes satellite,such claims are for attention of media.

@Secur

It would take some time-This is an entirely Indian CM from airframe to turbofan engine to guidance...And DRDOs experience in developing Brahmos may come handy.

I think RLG based INS on brahmos was developed in India..so much for ToT

Seeing you so much bickering and quoting my post out of context without knowing the kind of discussion that was going on and the reply is to which question.

I think you just got your period :lol:

Seeing you so much bickering and quoting my post out of context without knowing the kind of discussion that was going on and the reply is to which question.

typical troll response as expected.Just flick a few pages back & you can see me & @Secur having a good civilised discussion.please also look into @AhseebA s posts too..

Please learn from those guys...rather than turning to useless namecalling,abusing & other indecent behaviour.

And you brought Sabar Mubarakmands ' tall claims ' to this thread,to substantiate your 'points'..So you should have expected an Indian member to refute his stupid (to say the least) comments.

Anyway,hows my post on RLG based INS and DRDO developed turbofan ' out of context' here??

And how is Sabar Mubarakmands ' tall claims ' & an article from oneIndianews(lol) related to this thread??

typical troll response as expected.Just flick a few pages back & you can see me & @Secur having a good civilised discussion.please also look into @AhseebA s posts too..

Please learn from those guys...rather than turning to useless namecalling,abusing & other indecent behaviour.

And you brought Sabar Mubarakmands ' tall claims ' to this thread,to substantiate your 'points'..So you should have expected an Indian member to refute his stupid (to say the least) comments.

Anyway,hows my post on RLG based INS and DRDO developed turbofan ' out of context' here??

And how is Sabar Mubarakmands ' tall claims ' & an article from oneIndianews(lol) related to this thread??

You know what's inside Pakistani missile guidance system? No that's the point. Hence no need to show your stupidity by claiming Samar mubarik mand tall claims. A recent test video of Nasr Missile hitting bull's eye with CEP of 2-3 M and CM CEP of 4-5 M while Shaheen CEP 10-15 Meter aprox. No body need to lurn from those guys. Instead Neither I don't need to learn from you. If Pakistani establishment doesn't have loose lips like DRDO and boast about each and everything it doesn't mean we have some scud type missiles in our inventory.

LOL on your diarrheal rants when you don't know recent updates and upgrades in pakistani missiles.

Due to tight budget constraints, that's why we have to prioritize where to put our money first. If we have money like India we would have developed space and program and had done crazy civilian nuke research. Tech base is there, what's needed is money. But A hyped up maniacal ranter instead of thinking logically would shoot tangents just like you did by saying "samar mubarik mand tall claims and he should shut up".

You know what's inside Pakistani missile guidance system? No that's the point. Hence no need to show your stupidity by claiming Samar mubarik mand tall claims. A recent test video of Nasr Missile hitting bull's eye with CEP of 2-3 M and CM CEP of 4-5 M while Shaheen CEP 10-15 Meter aprox. No body need to lurn from those guys. Instead Neither I don't need to learn from you. If Pakistani establishment doesn't have loose lips like DRDO and boast about each and everything it doesn't mean we have some scud type missiles in our inventory.

LOL on your diarrheal rants when you don't know recent updates and upgrades in pakistani missiles.

Due to tight budget constraints, that's why we have to prioritize where to put our money first. If we have money like India we would have developed space and program and had done crazy civilian nuke research. Tech base is there, what's needed is money. But A hyped up maniacal ranter instead of thinking logically would shoot tangents just like you did by saying "samar mubarik mand tall claims and he should shut up".

Yeah I dont know whats inside your missile 'guidance system' but I do know that you doesnt have technology to develop your own RLG,another field in which you lag India.

Shaheen CEP of 10-15 metre?Any sources?Links are telling CEP from 50-200 metre.

Brahmos has a CEP of 1-5 metres.And did you hear the statement of Agni V project head?

Agni V has single digit CEP-yeah,thats for an 8000 km range ICBM.
Agni-V vital: Tessy Thomas

So much for your CEP claims,now go and develop an ICBM

So please tell me where is Pakistani missile tech ahead of India?

BMs?
India already have Agni V ICBM ( canisterised ) & Agni VI is under development.
QBMs?
India already has Shaurya operational.
Supersonic CMs?
Indo Russian Brahmos operational,Fully Indian LRCM due for its first flight next year,heck they are even going to test a scramjet in 2014 (HSTDV)
SAMs?
Indian Ramjet powered Akash operational,Indo Israeli LRCM will follow,and Akash mk2
SLBMs?
K 15 ready,4000 km range K 4 & Agni VI SLBM on its wa
AAMs?
Astra mk1 undergoing testing,ramjet powered mk2 under development
BMD?
AAD & PAD ready,PDV would be tested this year ( capable of intercepting 2000 km class missiles)

Now in which field is Pakistan ahead? None,save for subsonic CM.
So I would urge Dr Sabar Mubarakmand to start research on ramjets,SAMs and the like.

We are ahead of you in both civilian and military nuclear technology.And for claim about ' lack of money ' I too can make claim that ' ISRO lags NASA ' due to funding.

Oh but the same logic does not apply to missiles as well?India has much larger R&D base,manpower and money-and experience in rocketry.

So you agree that Pakistan lags India in civilian nuclear research,now you are also telling me that mr.mubarakmund is wrong.

And before claiming that India lags pakistan in missile technology,tell me a component/subsystem/ type of missile that India cannot develop and Pakistan can?

I have a long list of components/subsystems/type of missiles that Pakistan cannot develop but India can..

let me start RLG,MINS,SoC,Radar Seekers,SLBM,Supersonic CM,Ramjet,Scramjet,turbofan engines,Phased Array Radars...shall i continue??

So please ask your Mubarakmand guy to stop critisizing Indian scientists working on missile,nuclear & atomicSo please ask your Mubarakmand guy to stop critisizing Indian scientists working on missile,nuclear & atomic researchand thus making a fool out of himaelf. researchand thus making a fool out of himaelf.

No DRDO engineers spare a damn about what he says,Seven years from his comments-which called ' Indian space and missile scientists failures'- thats 2014- we would have inducted Agni V ICBM and would have first launch of our space launcher GSLV mk3 which can lift 10 tonnes to LEO.

failures?or his delusions?

We are far ahead in Missile,Space & Nuclear technologies.

And tech base is there?Dude please.

A succesful civilian space program needs a lot of years of experience.& R&D-And I am yet to see a Pakistani made satellite weighing more than a 100 kg.ah...tech base they say.

latest advancements?what?Indigenous pakistani developed bmd interceptor,Ramjet?SLBM?

why are we kids fighting about cruise missile's capabilities or vulnerabilities, lets persuade both our govts to have cruise missile match. we will send one and see if you can shoot it down, like a cricket match with camera on the cruise missile and the hunter missiles, live broadcasting...you think cricket world cup gets most spectators? try cruise missile match.

@gslv mk3 Never quote a post without checking its context first , you missed it there . The ridiculous points of " you should prove what I am claiming " and " if nobody refutes a claim , it becomes a truth " was being refuted :D

Yeah I dont know whats inside your missile 'guidance system' but I do know that you doesnt have technology to develop your own RLG,another field in which you lag India.

Shaheen CEP of 10-15 metre?Any sources?Links are telling CEP from 50-200 metre.

Brahmos has a CEP of 1-5 metres.And did you hear the statement of Agni V project head?

Agni V has single digit CEP-yeah,thats for an 8000 km range ICBM.
Agni-V vital: Tessy Thomas

So much for your CEP claims,now go and develop an ICBM

So please tell me where is Pakistani missile tech ahead of India?

BMs?
India already have Agni V ICBM ( canisterised ) & Agni VI is under development.
QBMs?
India already has Shaurya operational.
Supersonic CMs?
Indo Russian Brahmos operational,Fully Indian LRCM due for its first flight next year,heck they are even going to test a scramjet in 2014 (HSTDV)
SAMs?
Indian Ramjet powered Akash operational,Indo Israeli LRCM will follow,and Akash mk2
SLBMs?
K 15 ready,4000 km range K 4 & Agni VI SLBM on its wa
AAMs?
Astra mk1 undergoing testing,ramjet powered mk2 under development
BMD?
AAD & PAD ready,PDV would be tested this year ( capable of intercepting 2000 km class missiles)

Now in which field is Pakistan ahead? None,save for subsonic CM.
So I would urge Dr Sabar Mubarakmand to start research on ramjets,SAMs and the like.

We are ahead of you in both civilian and military nuclear technology.And for claim about ' lack of money ' I too can make claim that ' ISRO lags NASA ' due to funding.

Oh but the same logic does not apply to missiles as well?India has much larger R&D base,manpower and money-and experience in rocketry.

So you agree that Pakistan lags India in civilian nuclear research,now you are also telling me that mr.mubarakmund is wrong.

And before claiming that India lags pakistan in missile technology,tell me a component/subsystem/ type of missile that India cannot develop and Pakistan can?

I have a long list of components/subsystems/type of missiles that Pakistan cannot develop but India can..

let me start RLG,MINS,SoC,Radar Seekers,SLBM,Supersonic CM,Ramjet,Scramjet,turbofan engines,Phased Array Radars...shall i continue??

So please ask your Mubarakmand guy to stop critisizing Indian scientists working on missile,nuclear & atomicSo please ask your Mubarakmand guy to stop critisizing Indian scientists working on missile,nuclear & atomic researchand thus making a fool out of himaelf. researchand thus making a fool out of himaelf.

No DRDO engineers spare a damn about what he says,Seven years from his comments-which called ' Indian space and missile scientists failures'- thats 2014- we would have inducted Agni V ICBM and would have first launch of our space launcher GSLV mk3 which can lift 10 tonnes to LEO.

failures?or his delusions?

We are far ahead in Missile,Space & Nuclear technologies.

And tech base is there?Dude please.

A succesful civilian space program needs a lot of years of experience.& R&D-And I am yet to see a Pakistani made satellite weighing more than a 100 kg.ah...tech base they say.

latest advancements?what?Indigenous pakistani developed bmd interceptor,Ramjet?SLBM?

You are ahead of what?

Most of your defense projects are failed. And since when are you so good? I mean, you literally import the whole product and keep claiming it is Indian. The real issue is that India can buy without restrictions on the market and Pakistan has only one source. So, if you were so good then we would have seen not whinging over every project that is started in India.

You are ahead of what?

Most of your defense projects are failed. And since when are you so good? I mean, you literally import the whole product and keep claiming it is Indian. The real issue is that India can buy without restrictions on the market and Pakistan has only one source. So, if you were so good then we would have seen not whinging over every project that is started in India.
For almost the last decade.
Maybe you missed the party and think we are still the India of the 80's.

For almost a decade our Research labs have been humming and thrumming with product development.

3 new Long Range Ballistic Missiles developed in the last few years.
- A jump from 2000km BM to 5500km BM achieving ICBM status.

2 new Short range Tactical Ballistic Missiles developed.

Materials research and propellant research has come of age in India.
- We have cannisterized our Agni series of missile making it far easier to handle, deploy and increase longevity.
- Achieved critical stage of miniaturized nuclear reactor fabricated completely in India.
- Functioning SSBN under trials entirely fabricated in India.
- Underwater launches of BM. To be installed on SSBN as it gets out of trials.
- Successful development of our own Anti Tank Missile.
- Successfully developed and in production of our own MRBL.

All designed and produced in India, not just license manufacture like Sukhoi or MiG or Scorpene.

This is just off the top of my head.
The whinging you see is because many projects are delayed over development. Does not mean that you start comparing India with Pakistan.

Pakistan is now a 'has been' competitor/equivalent to India. Get out of the 90's.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom