What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

Maybe because one Indian member reavealed it's are paint job on imported northkprean/ Chinese missile. :angry: :tdown::tdown:
Please don't take racism from some members on PDF too seriously I can assure you that most of the Pakistanis still consider Bangladeshis as brothers who lost each other due to some circumstances but their hearts still beat together and pray for each others success. Hope some day we can re-unite (not literally but relationship wise) under some sane leadership from both sides.

there is hell and heaven diffrence between wanting something and having it hope you get my point .... cheers mate

Pakistan working on MIRV since Mush time.

Can Indian air defence (ABM,AAD,PAD etc) take out wave rider high maneuverable HGV??

Please don't take racism from some members on PDF too seriously I can assure you that most of the Pakistanis still consider Bangladeshis as brothers who lost each other due to some circumstances but their hearts still beat together and pray for each others success. Hope some day we can re-unite (not literally but relationship wise) under some sane leadership from both sides.
Speak for yourself.

Shaheen ii/iii is modified version of two stage M-18.

Here

There is a trivial error in the above explanation
They have blindly aped via fuel mass of the engine.
But the explanation are very close.
From my understanding ; solid rocket engine family is non booster
Version : SPAB-140B.

Shaheen rocket is modified version of SPAB-140B with same fuel flow but different propellant mass.
I m not sure if M-18 already had this modified engine.
1st stage has propellent weight 8.5 ton and
Have burn out phase of 240 second

Both rocket have same diameter of
1.4 meter.
Source
The striking similarity of some Chinese and Pakistani solid fuel missiles

Last edited:
Shaheen ii/iii is modified version of two stage DF-18.

Here

There is a trivial error in the above explanation
They have blindly aped via fuel mass of the engine.
But the explanation are very close.
From my understanding ; solid rocket engine family is non booster
Version : SPAB-140B.

Shaheen rocket is modified version of SPAB-140B with same fuel flow but different propellant mass.
I m not sure if DF-18 already had this modified engine.
1st stage has propellent weight 8.5 ton and
Have burn out phase of 240 second

Both rocket have same diameter of
1.4 meter.
Source
The striking similarity of some Chinese and Pakistani solid fuel missiles

plz post the detail of 'DF-18' missile

Pakistan working on MIRV since Mush time.

Can Indian air defence (ABM,AAD,PAD etc) take out wave rider high maneuverable HGV??

Pak still using basic 1970 chinese engine. Pak scientists have very little understanding of propulsion.
You guys are still using jet vanes , wings and fins.
The thrust vector in shaheen uses rudimentary jet vanes pitch control while
Rear moving wing provide roll control in atmosphere.

MIRV is complex space tech which nation
Achieve via decade of satellite launch capabilitiy.

Pak still using basic 1970 chinese engine. Pak scientists have very little understanding of propulsion.

MIRV is complex space tech which nation
Achieve via decade of satellite launch capabilitiy.

And you know every thing about Pakistan's Missile systems because you watch videos of missile tests.

Dear NESCOM is working on many very advance projects and mostly they are not revealed.

Once as Minister Mr.Gohar Ayub opened up his mouth about BM capabilities of Pakistan and due to which he lost his ministry, do you know what he said about BM capabilities of Pakistan then???

Guess what, it still can deliver a nuke to an internet warrior's sorry tushy taking a sunny dip at Port Blair.

Back
Top Bottom