What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

Nothing is fishy, you're just not ready to accept the facts.
1. Shaheen-IA is and will be of 900km max range.
2. Shaheen-II was always of 1500km range, they exaggerated it to 2000km officially and even 2500km (as stated by Dr. Mand) to ensure that Indians remain convinced of our reach over their entire mainland.
3. Shaheen-III is qualified for 2750km max range, it most probably has the potential to go up to ~3000km but US will mount too much pressure if Pakistan tests it at that range. And unless tested, the uncertainty of performance at 3000km will always remain. There is absolutely no substance of truth in the fanboy-claimed 4500km range.

As per HKhan, Our Ex SPD Kidwai had a senior moment in US where in private meetings, he admitted S-3 range lies in the 3500-4000 KM quadrant and admitted we would lie in official capacity in future about its range.

As per HKhan, Our Ex SPD Kidwai had a senior moment in US where in private meetings, he admitted S-3 range lies in the 3500-4000 KM quadrant and admitted we would lie in official capacity in future about its range.
Haha, I don't know from where do people (even of this reputation) bring up such stuff. I can debate about it, but it won't be worth it.

Haha, I don't know from where do people (even of this reputation) bring up such stuff. I can debate about it, but it won't be worth it.

Ofcourse from the drawing room of those goras who held talks with Kidwaai. But Is Kidwaai the New Samar mubarikmand overstating the range of S-3 ?

Ofcourse from the drawing room of those goras who held talks with Kidwaai. But Is Kidwaai the New Samar mubarikmand overstating the range of S-3 ?
All I can tell you that S-3 does not possess the capability being stated. Of course you are free to believe whatever you want to.
Why would he lie to the Americans? There is simply no point in doing that.

The range of s 3, 2750 is as made up.as any thing, just to keep it below that particular threashold of a middle eastern country... but its not going to be 4000 km as well..

What is the speed of this missile as that is more important than range when it comes to defeat the anti missle systems.

Range of s2 was probably more than 2000 km , they did not lie...

Range probably decreased after addition of maneuveribg system to RV due to increased weight of RV

Pakistan working on MIRV since Mush time.

Can Indian air defence (ABM,AAD,PAD etc) take out wave rider high maneuverable HGV??

you will never know what is indian progress on ABM , AAD & PAD but the thing is i was answering to one of the pakistani posters said on this thread that shaheen3 has MIRV well that is not the case

what if i told you india is working on MIRV tech ever since it tested agni series for the first time and whats is its status cant dicuss here you have to use your imagination for that ... :sarcastic:

what if i told you india is working on MIRV tech ever since it tested agni series for the first time and whats is its status cant dicuss here you have to use your imagination for that ... :sarcastic:

yeah not very difficult to imagine. The status must be very similar to what has happened to other projects India is working on like Tjas, Arjun, Nishant etc.

yeah not very difficult to imagine. The status must be very similar to what has happened to other projects India is working on like Tjas, Arjun, Nishant etc.
tejas is tested on multiple times in day and night all weather and all altitude with all kinds of LGBs , PGMs and dump bombs + R73 type HOBS missile and DASH HMDS , EL/M-2032 radar quad axis digital FBW and lightning3 G3 LDP and is much more capbale than the fighter it has to replace (mig 21 dosent have all these) plus Python5-Derby-I Derby ER combo is intigrated into tejas it only needs IFR & OBOGS(which Mig21bison never had )+ work has alreay started to re pakage all its avionicks into comapact single unit + give it internal ECM and an AESA radar + a 500-800 Kg wieght reduction and once 20 fighter of IOC2 level are made production wioll commence for the MK1A type

as for Arjun MK2 is already tested in all weather day and night an awaiting final clearence 120 MK1 & MK2 already orderred of which 120 MK1 & 40 MK2 diliverred while 80 under construction

as for nishant well it was an oblolete tech even when it came owt it was just a test bed and thats it but pakistanies like you never will understand it as all your R&D is done by chinese you onli do assebmally /screw driver job/paint job so lets not get into that and stick to topic shall we

tejas is tested on multiple times in day and night all weather and all altitude with all kinds of LGBs , PGMs and dump bombs + R73 type HOBS missile and DASH HMDS , EL/M-2032 radar quad axis digital FBW and lightning3 G3 LDP and is much more capbale than the fighter it has to replace (mig 21 dosent have all these) plus Python5-Derby-I Derby ER combo is intigrated into tejas it only needs IFR & OBOGS(which Mig21bison never had )+ work has alreay started to re pakage all its avionicks into comapact single unit + give it internal ECM and an AESA radar + a 500-800 Kg wieght reduction and once 20 fighter of IOC2 level are made production wioll commence for the MK1A type

as for Arjun MK2 is already tested in all weather day and night an awaiting final clearence 120 MK1 & MK2 already orderred of which 120 MK1 & 40 MK2 diliverred while 80 under construction

as for nishant well it was an oblolete tech even when it came owt it was just a test bed and thats it but pakistanies like you never will understand it as all your R&D is done by chinese you onli do assebmally /screw driver job/paint job so lets not get into that and stick to topic shall we

None is operational at the end of the day so please do not waste your breath. And to add to that this is a S-III thread so please do not ruin the thread by posting unrelated discussion.

Have a good day.

None is operational at the end of the day so please do not waste your breath. And to add to that this is a S-III thread so please do not ruin the thread by posting unrelated discussion.

Have a good day.
oprational or not we aint lossing any sleep over it as LCA is point dence fighter while we have MKI-M2K-Mig29-Jaguar-Bison combo to deal with PAF as for arjun forget about arjun or T-90 none of tanks in PA armoured forces have anything to take on upgraded T72ajeyas as for nishant we already have a very large armada of israeli UAVs now have a nice day ... cheers mate

Range of s2 was probably more than 2000 km , they did not lie...

Range probably decreased after addition of maneuveribg system to RV due to increased weight of RV
That Indian analysis about addition of a TCS to Shaheen-II is nonsense, Shaheen-II had it from day one. Even Shaheen-I had it.

Back
Top Bottom