What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

SO now we know you are a male masseuse !! And as for Mr.Sharma, had there been few teachers like the ones teaching him or teachers with equal caliber of Mr.Sharma teaching your students, you guys would have been second to none. Be respectful to knowledgeable ppl, even if you wr not that fortunate.

So do tell us have you minituarized nukes as small as Nasr warhead? If so well done, If not, then send sharma his teacher,you and all the so called vedic nuke experts of yours to our teachers so we can teach you a thing or two on how to micromanage things.

SO now we know you are a male masseuse !! And as for Mr.Sharma, had there been few teachers like the ones teaching him or teachers with equal caliber of Mr.Sharma teaching your students, you guys would have been second to none. Be respectful to knowledgeable ppl, even if you wr not that fortunate.
A country that can't make a single reactor on its own;boast about miniaturization tech.

India tested 420 mm diameter prahaar missile which can carry nuclear payload. Agni v can easily take 3 Mirv in current form.
India already have ~ 300 mm diameter untested warhead but one of 400 mm diameter nuke was among the pokhran test.

Agni VI is supposed to have 6-10 Mirv.
That ll bring down miniaturization level to 155 mm.
India is not in mad rush to produce << 155 mm nukes which can be fired from howitzer.Nor does it want to introduce torpedo nukes.

PakistanI scientists from jin school of nukes should first publish a research article

Last edited:
Evidently, a person especially an indian only comes down to rehtorics and false self boasting and downplaying Pakistan when as per local adage "Us ki phaat kar hath may ajae". So on behalf of Pakistan, We would suggest to use these things

A needle with thread

8889443-3d-rendered-needle-with-green-thread-Stock-Photo-sewing.jpg

Medical tape afterwards

922-11049-012312.jpg

and some made in india burnol as well

Burnol_The_Original_Burns_Cream_0.35_OZ_10_Grams_1__21207.1391759993.1280.1280.JPG

Can shaheen missiles deliver burnol to our neighbours??
Just in case if there is no war

But it will be intercepted by corrupt Indian AAD PAAD officials. It wont be delivered to rightful recipients

i think with lighter warhead like burnol, it can dodge even the formidable combined shield of AAD, PAD, ARJUN and TEJAS.......

A country that can't make a single reactor on its own;boast about miniaturization tech.

That shows the level of your "knowledge" about Pakistan's nuclear program

:lol:

For example, Pakistani nuclear experts such as Bashiruddin Mahmood didn't only designed nuclear reactors---he even invented systems like SBM probe to detect leaks in steam pipes, a problem that was affecting nuclear plants all over the world at the time. SBM probe is still used worldwide to run the systems more efficiently.

And that's just one example. We have thousands of scientists, engineers, and experts working in our nuclear program---and our program was established by experts who worked in best nuclear institutes of Europe and United States. We have members in this very forum whose father was a senior scientist at Jet Propulsion Laboratory (one of NASA's most advance lab--currently managing the MARS rover)---and went on to join Pakistan's nuclear and missile program ;)

But then again, what else can be expected from an inferiority complex stricken, cow-piss drinking hindu whose culture was colonized, changed, and demolished by superior Muslims and whose country still lacks basic sanitation.

Savages remain savages...

Shaheen-III, once deployed, can successfully deliver a 1 ton+ nuclear warhead anywhere in india. And that's the end of it. You can keep chirping your irrelevant theories though...

Unlike you others attain knowledge through education. We can very well ascertain how you have attain your certificates !! (I am taking the liberty to assume that you may have some certificates to show for, apart from a birth certificate !)

you will never know what is indian progress on ABM , AAD & PAD but the thing is i was answering to one of the pakistani posters said on this thread that shaheen3 has MIRV well that is not the case

what if i told you india is working on MIRV tech ever since it tested agni series for the first time and whats is its status cant dicuss here you have to use your imagination for that ... :sarcastic:
god damn **** off already

I totally agree with non sense part....

I was just assuming, and it is an assumption; that initial test may have been done without it...hence the range confusion...
its possible like many other possibilities including telling a lie
I agree that there can be many possible assumptions. But there is a reason why the real Ghauri-II had the somewhat the same capabilities as Ghauri-I. Any change in the design of that magnitude results in a new variant, which is not affordable for technologies that we already have and can incorporate at the design phase.

Cheers. :cheers:
And you knew all this with such certainty as if you were sleeping with Pakistani missile scientists ?
Keyboard warriors of this kind read a link and find everything to be the holy truth. No different than conspiracy theorists.
Currently it can't.

Shaheen is a primitive product from 70. It uses chinese solid rocket engine which were used in long march 1 series. Solid rocket engine purchased from china were of diameter1.4 meter.
Pak struggled big time in increasing length of engine. Hong Kong report in 2008 talk about chinese team working with pak scientists on shaheen2.
The engine thrust is dismal bcoz of poor flow rate. On top; pak uses fixed nozzle jet vanes TVC which it received with M-18 missiles. Guidance and navigation, INS,
,TCS are all bought from china; they were modified by chinese engineer for shaheen.
Pak is probably1st country to plan build Mirv without making a flex nozzle TVC for solid rocket engine. Most countries who build mirv had operated space program for decades.
Are you telling us that Pakistani engineers and scientists, despite of how dumb they are as shown above, still managed to literally transform the 1000km range, 500kg payload carrying, enlarged 2-stage version of the DF-15 of 1.0 meter diameter...into a missile that has 150% of its range, 200% of its payload and 140% of its diameter? With a celestial terminal correction system? :woot:
Show everyone here ONE photo of the legendary M-18. :tsk:

I agree that there can be many possible assumptions. But
Are you telling us that Pakistani engineers and scientists, despite of how dumb they are as shown above, still managed to literally transform the 1000km range, 500kg payload carrying, enlarged 2-stage version of the DF-15 of 1.0 meter diameter...into a missile that has 150% of its range, 200% of its payload and 140% of its diameter? With a celestial terminal correction system? :woot:
Show everyone here ONE photo of the legendary M-18. :tsk:

M-18 was two stage solid stage rocket engine with range of 1000-2000 KM
M-18 - China Nuclear Forces
Contractor Academy of Rocket Motors Technology - ARMT
Operator Second Artillery Corps
Basing
Configuration Two Stage
Length [meters]
Diameter [meters]
Mass [kilograms]
Propellant Solid
Guidance Inertial
First Flight 19??
IOC ??
Deployment mobile
Range (km) 1,000-1,200
Re-entry Vehicle Mass (kg) 400-500
Warhead Yield conventional
Lethal Radius
[soft target] 10 meters [crater]
60 meters [unitary]
250 meters [submunition]
CEP (meters) 200

M-18.jpg
Shaheen-II_4.jpg

Left: The first image from a Chinese M-18 missile Right: Shaheen-2 rear

Source The striking similarity of some Chinese and Pakistani solid fuel missiles

2. M-18 had 1.4 m diameter
The M-18 is a two-stage missile with 1.40 m diameter
(allegedly shown at the 1987 Beijing air show)
L-SpaB-140B.jpg

Chinese solid L-SpaB-140B: 7.15 x 1.40 m; 15.10 t prop.; 594 kN s.l.

3. The thrust,impulse, flow rate for FG-36 are available here
Diameter Lenght Mass tons Thrust KN Isp vac Flow rate Total impulse
SpaB-140B 1,400 mm 2,863 mm 4.140 161.5 2854 0.0566 10.160

FG-36 solid rocket engine is also used in M-18

Pakistani scientist probably increased minor length of M-18 engine and made Shaheen II/III

source: Chinese SpaB solid fuel aerospace motors

4. This report from hongkong reveal about chinese help on TCS/Post separation altitude correction(PSAC)

launch-of-pakistani-shaheenii-hatfvi-ballistic-missile-on-november-13-2014-an-analysis-by-nias-bangalore-12-638.jpg

launch-of-pakistani-shaheenii-hatfvi-ballistic-missile-on-november-13-2014-an-analysis-by-nias-bangalore-13-638.jpg

Last edited:
M-18 was two stage solid stage rocket engine with range of 1000-2000 KM
M-18 - China Nuclear Forces
You misquoted your own link. It says 1000-1200km. :disagree:

M-18.jpg
Shaheen-II_4.jpg

The first image from a Chinese M-18 missile Shaheen-2 rear

Source The striking similarity of some Chinese and Pakistani solid fuel missiles
I was waiting eagerly for you to post this. That image is from a Chinese News Channel covering Pakistani military parade of 23rd March 2007. The Transporter Vehicle of the so-called M-18 is the same one trailing behind the TEL of Shaheen-II.
So much for being "educated". :disagree:
2. M-18 had 1.4 m diameter
The M-18 is a two-stage missile with 1.40 m diameter
(allegedly shown at the 1987 Beijing air show)
L-SpaB-140B.jpg

Chinese solid L-SpaB-140B: 7.15 x 1.40 m; 15.10 t prop.; 594 kN s.l.
1.4 meter? But, but...Global Security and FAS say its 1.0 meter. Which one is correct?
3. The thrust,impulse, flow rate for FG-36 are available here
Diameter Lenght Mass tons Thrust KN Isp vac Flow rate Total impulse
SpaB-140B 1,400 mm 2,863 mm 4.140 161.5 2854 0.0566 10.160

FG-38 is used in M-18
Pakistani scientist probably increased the length of M-18 engine
source: Chinese SpaB solid fuel aerospace motors
Exactly how is this related to Shaheen-II? Oh right, both have the same dia.
4. This report from hongkong reveal about chinese help on TCS/Post separation altitude correction(PSAC)

launch-of-pakistani-shaheenii-hatfvi-ballistic-missile-on-november-13-2014-an-analysis-by-nias-bangalore-12-638.jpg

launch-of-pakistani-shaheenii-hatfvi-ballistic-missile-on-november-13-2014-an-analysis-by-nias-bangalore-13-638.jpg
A report by a Center for Human Rights and Democracy? I wonder if you lost the word "Credibility" from your dictionary.

Internet warriors like you have tried to prove this stuff before you, and each one of them felt sorry for themselves. Now that you have exhausted your arsenal of "resources", I suggest you take your tail between your legs and quietly walk away.

1. The picture of M-18 is wrong but its almost impossible to find an image, spec of product which was never released in china. M-18 program was shutdown as china has developed better missiles

M-18 was shipped to Pakistan in 1990's from C-130 planes

2. The solid rocket engine from china have same diameter

Arms Control Wonk – an arms control blog network is the most cited journal on missiles, nuclear tech.

They have cited Shaheen in 100's of their post and many articles as follows!

M-9 is shaheen 1

M-18 is shaheen 2/3

These people are researching day and night on it.
Dongfeng.jpg

Saudi Missile Claims
Jochen Schischka

JOCHEN SCHISCHKA is one of the top expert on the site.

Jochen Schischka (History)
June 9, 2010 at 7:07 am
My best guess would be that those new saudi missiles are something from the ‘pakistani’ Shaheen-line (Shaheen-I, with approximately 850km range/700kg payload, would be the chinese M-9, and Shaheen-II the M-18 with ~2000-2500km/1t+ warhead).
I’ve always wondered where the Pakistanis did get the money from to (let the Chinese) develop those two missile systems – the Saudis would be a rather plausible source. (In case of the Shaheen-I/M-9, another possible sponsor could have been Saddam: especially in its early form with ~750km range, that missile would ‘coincidentally’ fill the range requirements of the S-100/Al-Abbas and Badr-2000, and could perhaps be identical with the mysteriuos, unexplained by neither the UNMOVIC-Compendium nor the ISG final report, Al-Hamza)

Especially the M-18/Shaheen-II would be a nice replacement for the CSS-2/DF-3, but the M-9/Shaheen-I could also come in handy: nowadays, the most probable target of any saudi missile is without doubt Iran; By strange coincidence, the shortest distance from Teheran to saudi soil is ~850km (this could explain why the M-9 in its initial, 1999 configuration had to be modified/stretched for about 100km more range)…

When is a Solid-Propellant Rocket Not?
Jochen Schischka (History)
November 17, 2008 at 9:27 pm
Dear Mr. Forden,

i think you are definitely wrong in interpreting the fairings and the cable ducts on the sides of the first stage of the Sejil as fuel lines for a liquid-fueled vernier engine. As i wrote in my comment to Mr. Lewis’ article “Iran Claims Solid-Fueled 2 Stage Sejjil”, i think these fairings do bear a striking resemblance to the retro-rockets of russian missiles like the R-14/SS-5/Skean. The “piping” is just a cable duct for the associated wiring. If these ducts would contain fuel lines, wouldn’t you expect the lines for fuel and oxidiser to have different lengths (take a close look at the backside of the missile – both fairings end at the same height!)?

Furthermore, there are no additional flames next to the main-engine exhaust plume visible – compare this to known missiles with vernier-engines like the MR-UR-100/SS-17/Spanker or the R-29RM/SSN-23/Skiff.

And obviously, there is much less of a problem with graphite jet vanes and aluminized composites than we in the west do expect (although i still haven’t figured out how exactly this can work – there must be some kind of trick, maybe a special coating or additive). There are lots of examples for this configuration obviously working pretty well: Tochka/SS-21/Scarab, Iskander/SS-26/Stone, Pionier/SS-20/Saber, Topol/SS-25/Sickle, DF-11/M-11/Ghaznavi/CSS-7, DF-15/CSS-6, M-9/Shaheen-1 and M-18/Shaheen-2, just to name some of them. The only other material that i ever heard of being used in jet vanes was Molybdenum (on the successless german A3-experimental-missile – after that, the material of choice for A5 and A4 was…yup, graphite!), although i guess that modern hi-tech-composite-ceramics like SiC could perhaps also work.
To Pedro:

I completely agree with you!

(except if your intention was to suggest that the jet vanes on chinese solid-boosters were made of aluminum…a material with FAR too insufficient thermal properties; By the way, at certain angles graphite can look metallic shiny.)

Iran Claims Solid-Fueled 2 Stage Sejjil

4. M-9, M-18 both uses jet vanes fixed nozzle TVC which is used in all Shaheen missiles

Last edited:
Some people are saying that another missile would be tested this week. Is it true ? May be SHAHEEN II

Back
Top Bottom