What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

566aaeb8eb24f.jpg

566aaeb94df53.jpg

That Indian analysis about addition of a TCS to Shaheen-II is nonsense, Shaheen-II had it from day one. Even Shaheen-I had it.

I totally agree with non sense part....

I was just assuming, and it is an assumption; that initial test may have been done without it...hence the range confusion...
its possible like many other possibilities including telling a lie

image_resize.aspx

Press Release
PakArmedForces.png

No PR378/2015-ISPR Dated: December 11, 2015
Rawalpindi - December 11, 2015:
Pakistan today conducted a successful flight test of Shaheen-III surface to surface ballistic missile, with a maximum range of 2750 kilometers. The test flight was aimed at validating various design and technical parameters of the weapon system.

The successful flight test with its impact point in the Arabian Sea, validating all the desired parameters was witnessed by senior officers from Strategic Plans Division, Strategic Forces, Scientists and Engineers of Strategic Organizations.

Director General Strategic Plans Division, Lieutenant General Mazhar Jamil, congratulated the Scientists and Engineers on achieving a significant milestone in complementing the deterrence capability. He asserted that Pakistan desires peaceful co-existence in the region for which nuclear deterrence would further strengthen strategic stability in South Asia.

He appreciated the technical prowess, dedication and commitment of scientists who contributed whole heartedly to make this launch a success. He expressed his full confidence over the Strategic Command and Control System and the Strategic Forces’ operational preparedness to defend against any aggressive design.

President and Prime Minister of Pakistan have congratulated the Scientists and Engineers on successful conduct of today’s missile test.
When is 2nd notame to be started and expire??
can some one find locations for 2nd notame???

Do u ever heard any country saying our missile have range of 1670.44 km, or 2350 km, i also dont belive in this shitty number of 2750.. it have more then this but they dont want to disclose it bcoz it can annoy our friends :)

you will never know what is indian progress on ABM , AAD & PAD but the thing is i was answering to one of the pakistani posters said on this thread that shaheen3 has MIRV well that is not the case

what if i told you india is working on MIRV tech ever since it tested agni series for the first time and whats is its status cant dicuss here you have to use your imagination for that ... :sarcastic:

I will not question you what you have said about Agni MIRV because I know that nations don't display their full capabilities to world.

Guess what, it still can deliver a nuke to an internet warrior's sorry tushy taking a sunny dip at Port Blair.

Currently it can't.
I will not question you what you have said about Agni MIRV because I know that nations don't display their full capabilities to world.
Shaheen is a primitive product from 70. It uses chinese solid rocket engine which were used in long march 1 series. Solid rocket engine purchased from china were of diameter1.4 meter.
Pak struggled big time in increasing length of engine. Hong Kong report in 2008 talk about chinese team working with pak scientists on shaheen2.
The engine thrust is dismal bcoz of poor flow rate. On top; pak uses fixed nozzle jet vanes TVC which it received with M-18 missiles. Guidance and navigation, INS,
,TCS are all bought from china; they were modified by chinese engineer for shaheen.
Pak is probably1st country to plan build Mirv without making a flex nozzle TVC for solid rocket engine. Most countries who build mirv had operated space program for decades.

Last edited:
Currently it can't.

Shaheen is a primitive product from 70. It uses chinese solid rocket engine which were used in long march 1 series. Solid rocket engine purchased from china were of diameter1.4 meter.
Pak struggled big time in increasing length of engine. Hong Kong report in 2008 talk about chinese team working with pak scientists on shaheen2.
The engine thrust is dismal bcoz of poor flow rate. On top; pak uses fixed nozzle jet vanes TVC which it received with M-18 missiles. Guidance and navigation, INS,
,TCS are all bought from china; they were modified by chinese engineer for shaheen.
Pak is probably1st country to plan build Mirv without making a flex nozzle TVC for solid rocket engine. Most countries who build mirv had operated space program for decades.

And you knew all this with such certainty as if you were sleeping with Pakistani missile scientists ?

And you knew all this with such certainty as if you were sleeping with Pakistani missile scientists ?
Unlike you others attain knowledge through education. We can very well ascertain how you have attain your certificates !! (I am taking the liberty to assume that you may have some certificates to show for, apart from a birth certificate !)

Unlike you others attain knowledge through education. We can very well ascertain how you have attain your certificates !! (I am taking the liberty to assume that you may have some certificates to show for, apart from a birth certificate !)

And were you the one who taught sharma all the education on how to make move on Pakistani scientists and help him get certified in thai massage so that they can divulge information to him

And were you the one who taught sharma all the education on how to make move on Pakistani scientists and help him get certified in thai massage so that they can divulge information to him
SO now we know you are a male masseuse !! And as for Mr.Sharma, had there been few teachers like the ones teaching him or teachers with equal caliber of Mr.Sharma teaching your students, you guys would have been second to none. Be respectful to knowledgeable ppl, even if you wr not that fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom