What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-III missile

Any precise details, what exactly they have tested or it was more like a user trial?

Any precise details, what exactly they have tested or it was more like a user trial?

Technical and design parameters were tested :D

And no, it was not a user trial. Shaheen-III will be tested various times and when complete satisfaction is achieved--it will be given to armed forces. So it serves as a very, very credible and effective weapon system with us (like all of our weapons) and it does not keep on failing or keep getting hick-ups....

2nd tha ya 22nd, ab bus Tipu ki bari hy. someone needs to tell this to the Army chief, shaeqeen ki intazar ki garheyan kuch zada lambi ho gaien hain.

There is no missile by the name of Tipu or Taimour in Pakistan. They just don't exist and never have.

Shaheen-III is the last missile type in terms of intermediate ballistic missiles by Pakistan for atleast next ten years.

Sorry to break your bubble

There is no missile by the name of Tipu or Taimour in Pakistan. They just don't exist and never have.

Shaheen-III is the last missile type in terms of intermediate ballistic missiles by Pakistan for atleast next ten years.

Sorry to break your bubble
Tell them to make them, or just repaint Ghuari, name it Tipu with 7000 range. Dil hi khus ho jaee ga.

12369215_805392096239643_5237178488972305766_n.jpg
12346424_805392159572970_1651640800833486254_n.jpg
12345475_805392122906307_6738742674850663160_n.jpg

Just an idea of its range on both sides...

View attachment 278631

Firstly I say Alhamdulilha for the developments in this field. Thank you bhai for the map and it really make it clear how limited the 2750km is. We have to launch from the border to cover the enemy's furthest tip of their country. This puts our missiles and launchers at risk from arial attack.

Surely we should extend the range so we can launch from near the Afgan border and this will keep our assets safe. This is ridiculous and crazy! Extend the range to at least 5,000km. The North Koreans have made ICBM, I've read somewhere, go and talk to them for specs.

Hindustan has a space programme funded and supported by Britania to make SLV and they're in fact ICBMs. No one is going to help us, as much as we hate to admit it!

I wish we would out a little bit extra effort and make a Space rocket for satellites as well or sending stuff in space

Our dear enemy took 32 years to permanently land teja now going for choutha (4th). Dear you take everything by your own parameters...We are Pakistani you can't estimate by dardo standards.
Pakistani first operanalize the missile then test it:haha:

Just an idea of its range on both sides...

View attachment 278631

That's the euclidean distance you are considering. The geodesic distance would be greater !

If you know a bit of trigonometry you can calculate the two distances accurately shown in those two lines.

E.g. Distance to jerusalem would be 2589KM and distance to port blair would be 3065KM.

Firstly I say Alhamdulilha for the developments in this field. Thank you bhai for the map and it really make it clear how limited the 2750km is. We have to launch from the border to cover the enemy's furthest tip of their country. This puts our missiles and launchers at risk from arial attack.

Surely we should extend the range so we can launch from near the Afgan border and this will keep our assets safe. This is ridiculous and crazy! Extend the range to at least 5,000km. The North Koreans have made ICBM, I've read somewhere, go and talk to them for specs.

Hindustan has a space programme funded and supported by Britania to make SLV and they're in fact ICBMs. No one is going to help us, as much as we hate to admit it!

I understand your concern.

Please keep in mind that the "range" of such missiles disclosed on the media is not the actual range.

So do not worry about these assets being put in a vulnerable position, those who make them and those who have to use them, consider all these scenarios.

That's the euclidean distance you are considering. The geodesic distance would be greater !

If you know a bit of trigonometry you can calculate the two distances accurately shown in those two lines.

E.g. Distance to jerusalem would be 2589KM and distance to port blair would be 3065KM.

I agree.
This was just an idea, not the actual range measurement.

Back
Top Bottom