What's new

Pakistan bans English for Islamic words!

After solving the biggest problem in Pakistan (Lahore and Islamabad not having metro buses), our brave PM is now working to solve the next biggest problem faced by Pakistanis...... Islamic words in English....... Noonitoon logic

Islamic conquests are legitimate and ordained by God.Natives taking back their lands are horrible wars of agression and an insult to Islam.
Yeah natives right. Just like the Russian, Poles and German Jews were natives to Palestine/Isreal.
Christians also faught in the name of Christianity, no matter how much you sugar coat your religion. Hitler faught not only for Germany or living space, but also for Christianity. What happened when Christians conquered Acre and Jerusalem? Compare it when Muslims did the same. All killings, rape loot and plunder in the name of Christianity and Jesus. What happened in Spain to Muslims and Jews at the hands of Christians?
WW1,WW2, Korean war, Vietnam war, Abu Gharib, Gontanamo Bay, these are some shining examples of peace loving Christians bustling with tolerance.
Before pointing fingers at historic Muslims, it is advisable that you check under your own hood before.

what difference these decisions going to have on the life of common man's life ? perhaps nothing. They need more decisions on power generations and on other economic front benefiting common man

This will provide one more reason to persecute some unsuspecting guy who hasn't been madarsa educated for the most part.
They have made it into law (WTF), so violation of it will invite penal action. Probably wouldn't take long to degenerate into mob lynching too.
Pakistan if ever was once a tolerant state is hard to imagine.

Yeah natives right. Just like the Russian, Poles and German Jews were natives to Palestine/Isreal.
Christians also faught in the name of Christianity, no matter how much you sugar coat your religion. Hitler faught not only for Germany or living space, but also for Christianity. What happened when Christians conquered Acre and Jerusalem? Compare it when Muslims did the same. All killings, rape loot and plunder in the name of Christianity and Jesus. What happened in Spain to Muslims and Jews at the hands of Christians?
WW1,WW2, Korean war, Vietnam war, Abu Gharib, Gontanamo Bay, these are some shining examples of peace loving Christians bustling with tolerance.
Before pointing fingers at historic Muslims, it is advisable that you check under your own hood before.

I'm not pointing at anyone,i always said history it's history but if you want a natural,cronological order of events Spain was Christian when it was conquered by Muslims and they merely took it back.On the same principle Jerusalem was also Christian long before it was Muslim so...you know,first come,first served.Continuing this ideea,Israel belonged to the Jews before it was conquered by Muslims,and so on,and so forth.

You know we have Christians here in south India whose name are like Cherian Pandyara, Dinakaran. They have just Changed their religions. Some are their who changed it to like Victor, Francis etc. But their dress code is subcontinental. But our muslim brothers, they changed their religion, dress code and culture to Arabic hundreds of years a go and they dont even know it. And they say we were slaves and they were the rulers. I am yet to find a muslim(not recent converts) with Indian Origin name. :omghaha: :rofl: :omghaha:

Why should they have retarded hindu names anyway though? Maybe if they sounded good it would make sense but most sound like someone scratching a blackboard.

I'm not pointing at anyone,i always said history it's history but if you want a natural,cronological order of events Spain was Christian when it was conquered by Muslims and they merely took it back.On the same principle Jerusalem was also Christian long before it was Muslim so...you know,first come,first served.Continuing this ideea,Israel belonged to the Jews before it was conquered by Muslims,and so on,and so forth.
That belonging thing is way too complex. (Native Americans, intermarriages with locals, Aboriginals of Australia etc.) While you are to a great extent correct about Spain but you are incorrect about other regions conquered by Muslims. Because the natives there converted to Islam and the Europeans or jews had no right to call themselves natives of Jerusalem just like modern era Christians from UK have no right to call Istanbul as theirs. Now we do not want a Roman general laying his claim on Syria as it belonged to Roman Christian empire a long time ago which was conquered by Muslims.

I think he took this decision by after being inspired from Shree Narendra Modi jee's vision of pure India. He is busy promoting Yoga, reviving the roots of Hinduism and trying to recover the lost glory or forgotten era from the history of India so NS may have thought to learn a lesson or two from modi's policies

Analist saab, Modi is busy repealing laughable laws :angel:
Over 125 obsolete laws repealed by Modi govt; 945 more ...
While yours is enacting them :toast_sign: . However on a more serious note, nothing he has done or not done can result into jail time for ignorant or unsuspecting people. While you yourself can be lynched, given the ' right circumstances' :azn:
I say More power to nawaz sharif :)

And there you have results of 'madrassah' "education" in a nutshell. :omghaha:

Muslims in Spain were called Moors not mosquitoes:
Moors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
NO one is talking about spain.
is it not enough chitrol for you in the "badr war" thread ??
Stop trolling every where or i will report you again and again..

so Computer = jinn ka baksa :D
Refrigerator = thandi almari :D
TV = bewkoof baksa :D
Islamic words you idiot.. oh sorry i mean Indian... Aaahh... Same thing.

That belonging thing is way too complex. (Native Americans, intermarriages with locals, Aboriginals of Australia etc.) While you are to a great extent correct about Spain but you are incorrect about other regions conquered by Muslims. Because the natives there converted to Islam and the Europeans or jews had no right to call themselves natives of Jerusalem just like modern era Christians from UK have no right to call Istanbul as theirs. Now we do not want a Roman general laying his claim on Syria as it belonged to Roman Christian empire a long time ago which was conquered by Muslims.

This reasoning it's just a spin to argue your point of view.Just as Istanbul is Istanbul due to history happenning this is also the case for Israel.The problem is that you want only your side of the story.Don't get me started about the Crusades butthurt that i see on a weekly basis on PDF.Why not condemn the first Islamic agression on Christian Jerusalem,Christian Anatolia,Chrystian Syria,Christian Egypt ? Some of you always play the victim card,I,on the other hand see history for what it is.And history tells us that today,Israel is a legitimate state,just like Turkey who took its lands from Christians.No point in being butthurt about the past.

This reasoning it's just a spin to argue your point of view.Just as Istanbul is Istanbul due to history happenning this is also the case for Israel.The problem is that you want only your side of the story.Don't get me started about the Crusades butthurt that i see on a weekly basis on PDF.Why not condemn the first Islamic agression on Christian Jerusalem,Christian Anatolia,Chrystian Syria,Christian Egypt ? Some of you always play the victim card,I,on the other hand see history for what it is.And history tells us that today,Israel is a legitimate state,just like Turkey who took its lands from Christians.No point in being butthurt about the past.
The locals converted afterwards in most cases:rolleyes:
Just as I stated earlier.(should have bolded that part).
I don't think that Israelis should fall in the sea and their country wiped out. I am in favour of a two state solution. So your argument regarding Israel is not for me I guess.

The word Mosque (from mosquitoes) has a derogatory meaning and used to describe Muslims by Spaniards when they went to the Masjid!

Edit: I was hoping you would research before discounting it. I don't like to spoon feed people, however here is the link:

The meaning and evolution of the word ‘Mosque’ | MuslimSpeak

Pathetic post.

you should at least do minimal wiki to find alternative to islamist propaganda. Blind followers. Sadly.

The word entered English from a French word which probably derived from Italian moschea, a variant of Italian moscheta, from either Middle Armenian մզկիթ (mzkit‘) or Medieval Greek μασγίδιον (masgídion) or Spanish mesquita, from the Arabic مسجد masjid meaning "place of worship" or "prostration in prayer", either from Nabataean masgĕdhā́ or from Arabic سجد sajada meaning "to bow down in prayer", probably ultimately from Aramaic sĕghēdh.[2]

Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The man is a clown ,doubt he ever read the Bible just snippets off the net .
edit : a complete clown

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom