What's new

Pakistan Army is ready to fight big Army like India.

I never mentioned Pakistani channels by the way, so make whatever sense you want to.

You made a point that only Pakistanis have access to truth while rest are fed lies. How do you back your claim?

Okay I thought they said they wanted OBL. And have they killed Afghan Taliban?

They did want OBL , they were just searching for him in the wrong country. They have defeated taliban for sure. And there are rumors that USA might leave a small contingent behind in Afghanistan. Not good news for Pakistan.

Did you know America itself declared head of TTP as terrorist recently and on the other hand tried to tell the world that Afghan Taliban are not terrorists but insurgents? Do you see a difference?

You seem to have developed a high opinion on American claims when they suit your version of truth. Taliban and TTP are the same, one fights in Afghanistan the other in Pakistan.

Did you ever see a body, just answer me this and I will agree to rest of your post.

I was not invited to Abottabad. I told them I was very pissed of because of that.

I understand the ground realities in India better than you.

I'm not in favor of any war between us, maybe you should read my post again.. I was just quoting what gen Musharraf himself said in the video in the OP. watch 1:50 onward, or, in case it's banned for you and you don't know proxy/tor etc... he says clearly "hum offensive nahi kar sakengey, hum countre offensive karengey.. inko aaney do.."

My reply was Kashmir specific only. And mainly to do with why India cannot afford to move back an inch from Kashmir. If you do move we won't need any offensive or defensive for what I said originally.

Dude most posters here are nothing more than irrational trolls .Despite being that much hate and daily killings at LOC still there is something which is stopping us from going into a full scale war.Because the military establishment on both sides know there will be no winners. We must learn to get along with each other if we want to prosper and exist.
Love the way you think mate:):enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

last time i checked india pak trade was over 2billion dollar with a potential of 20billion dollar... do you think leadership of both country will go to a war and destroy the economy jus to make warmongers happy???

That's what I said. Price is too heavy to pay for both. And this what our policy is. To raise the price so high that India would not consider war as an option. This is exactly how we are ready to take on Indian military assault. By not letting it happen.

I personally respect Musharraf for his on the face attitude.

But now a days he is trying his best to please establishment so that some sort of concession would be granted for his release. I pity his condition.

Forget what Mushy said; who's that in your avatar ? :unsure:

Nature of conflict evolves with time. It will be different this time. Let us spend some time on how a conflict is likely to take place between India and Pakistan.

Indian decision maker is aware of nuclear weapons on both sides. Last thing they would want to do is to push Pakistan to its nuclear threshold. Which means no large scale sustain war. Attempting to capture large cities or destroying large portion of Pakistan military machine. Those talks about splitting Pakistan? are just fancy talks. There are nuclear weapons with us and Indians live very close by. So this leaves options of coercion, using non state actors like TTP, BLA etc, economic strangulation, encirclement of Pakistan, firing on LOC, naval intimidation, some surgical strikes and shallow incursions at LOC, or in case of larger conflict at international borders. Aim of all this is to make people of Pakistan believe that Pak Military can not defend the state, subversion and intimidation. In short to break the morale and spirit of Pakistani nation and make them subservient to Indian desires.

So how Pak military is ready to fight this? Well, first of all they would not be looking at something like capturing Delhi our something of this sort. They have to blunt Indian offensive and keep their nukes ready to fire. For that, policy is simple. Bleed them. And that they can do very well. Indian army knows the price associated with an adventure. Keep in mind that they can not throw their full weight in this war. Nuclear Pakistan does not allow that. Then a considerable portion of to be kept for northern border. Unlike war in 1971, this time our soldiers will be fighting right next to their home towns. There will be much ferocity in their resistance. In an effort to humiliate Pak army, Indian military can very well end up getting humiliated. It is a big gamble and they are not ready to play at the moment.

Result is what you are seeing at the moment. Intimidation, proxies, strangulation attempts, encirclement attempts, cover Intel ops, buying off media persons to attack Pak military etc.. With nuclear weapons that's all they are likely to do. If they do any further, PA will throw full weight and if its not working, go nuclear. India will respond nuclear. Pakistan will respond nuclear again and so on...

But wait a minute. Here is the catch. As soon as things start to move in direction of conflict, nuclear war becomes a real possibility. Given the proximity of both states, it will just take minutes for nuclear exchange to take place. And the real world knows that. No one wants to stay in a nuclear fall out zone. Foreign investors will flick out in "the great Indian exodus" the moment India starts rattling war. That is a really big price to pay. India knows it.

So, yes. Pak army looks pretty much ready to take on Indian army. To me at least.
so what you're basically saying is, when Pak starts to lose big time in a conventional war.. Indian naval blockade/huge military losses to Pak etc, they'll use the nuke option.. at least you're admitting conventional forces wise, you stand no chance.

I say it's a good thing you have a nuke deterrent, but if both sides were conventional only forces, and as things stand today, a divided Kashmir/"Azad" Kashmir, I would not support an offensive to retake Pakistan administered Kashmir.

Let things be, our focus should be on the economic upliftment of our people.

anyway, aapkey general saab ki assesment sahi hai, ..offensive aap nahi kar saktey :astagh:

inshallah koi war nahi honi, and I'll support Pakistan if NATO ever threaten you.

The Japanese sent waves after waves of suicide attacks. They were the first army to use suicide attacks in post-industrial era. It did not do them any good. Their country surrendered and lost the war.

Giving rise to more of the same people? How many will you be able to kill?
Soviets replied the same! But remember Hydra "Kill one head and two spawn to take it's place"

Stop this fake bravado already. If people don't fear death then why do they start crying when they are killed?

P.S. - Pakistan is also fighting TTP which loves death more than you love cricket. How do you fight them?

Guess guess !

That's you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom