What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

You are just impossible,somebody rightly said that you can never win an argument from a woman,spare me :cry:

Maybe not with a smart woman you can't, but with some of the women here, it's easy :D case in point. :lol:
You've just got to dumb yourself down a tad bit while you engage a not-so-intelligent, ultra-argumentative woman, mate.

Can be proved only with the passage of time.But mark my words The GDP won't be less than atleast 28.5trillion pkr by this year june.

as i have given you the IMF source for Indian GDP Growth onwards 2000-2009-10.Even though a growth rate of 7-8% but the actuall Increase in the GDP was more than 15% on average.

Same is happening with pakistan since the past 2 years.Growth rate is less than 4% by the actuall Change in GDP is 10%.

Similar happened with China's GDP

The difference between 7% n 15% is due to Real n Nominal GDP or in simple words real gdp rate posted by IMF/World bank are GDP rate net of Infliation.

The major problem in ur hypothesis is that u r not taking Avg or expected exchange rate into consideration while talking about future predictions but rather taking an exchange rate which suits ur own accord.

Lets say EVEN IF we agree to ur pkr 28.7 trillion hypothesis, it does mean that Pak economy will automatically translate into $292 billion as there is absolutely no guarantee that the exchange rate will remain the same pkr98 till june end.

As just a few weeks ago pkr was hovering at 107-108 n all this sudden jump is not bcoz ur economy has performed any better but rather just a temporary gain due to Saudi $1.5 billion charity.

Now who know maybe june end pkr might move back to its original 107-108 level bring ur economy down to $268 billion from ur hypothetical $292 billion even at ur Claimed pkr28.7 trillion figure.:azn:

The difference between 7% n 15% is due to Real n Nominal GDP or in simple words real gdp rate posted by IMF/World bank are GDP rate net of Infliation.

The major problem in ur hypothesis is that u r not taking Avg or expected exchange rate into consideration while talking about future predictions but rather taking an exchange rate which suits ur own accord.

Lets say EVEN IF we agree to ur pkr 28.7 trillion hypothesis, it does mean that Pak economy will automatically translate into $292 billion as there is absolutely no guarantee that the exchange rate will remain the same pkr98 till june end.

As just a few weeks ago pkr was hovering at 107-108 n all this sudden jump is not bcoz ur economy has performed any better but rather just a temporary gain due to Saudi $1.5 billion charity.

Now who know maybe june end pkr might move back to its original 107-108 level bring ur economy down to $268 billion from ur hypothetical $292 billion even at ur Claimed pkr28.7 trillion figure.:azn:

I was wrong about 28.7Trillion PKR.

The Most latest Figure quoted by Dawn news and will also be revealed within the few next week.

Latest PAK GDP in PKR is 29.7Trillion.

Apply the rest of your Post on 29.7Trillion pkr though with the exchange rate of 95,Not 98 Because Rupee is more than expected to be brought back to 95 till june-july

I was wrong about 28.7Trillion PKR.

The Most latest Figure quoted by Dawn news and will also be revealed within the few next week.

Latest PAK GDP in PKR is 29.7Trillion.

Apply the rest of your Post on 29.7Trillion pkr though with the exchange rate of 95,Not 98 Because Rupee is more than expected to be brought back to 95 till june-july

I think it would be better if we agree to disagree, as u will have a hard time convincing me n others about ur Estimates n Prediction to be true.

IMO lets wait for a couple of months n by that time we all will get know about the Real facts n fig.

Peace:)

I think it would be better if we agree to disagree, as u will have a hard time convincing me n others about ur Estimates n Prediction to be true.

IMO lets wait for a couple of months n by that time we all will get know about the Real facts n fig.

Peace:)

Defence.pk forum,

Economy section

thread:Pakistan GDP surpass 300Billion dollars mark

Open the dawn link

Read it and the claim about 29.7trillion GDP.Before closing the tab,Read the date aswell

And you got the proof :D

You've just got to dumb yourself down a tad bit while you engage a not-so-intelligent, ultra-argumentative woman, mate.
:cough: You just let the secret out :cough: :cough: :mad:

But how sure are we about the women thingy.It could a big azz bearded man acting all girlie :bad:

Defence.pk forum,

Economy section

thread:Pakistan GDP surpass 300Billion dollars mark

Open the dawn link

Read it and the claim about 29.7trillion GDP.Before closing the tab,Read the date aswell

And you got the proof :D

Idk which part of my post u couldn't understand:undecided:

Anyways u can dream whatever u want but i'll believe only when the Official figures r out rather than some unnamed official giving his personal GDP estimates based on electricity tariff n taxes coupled with ur forex predictions.

Peace.:)

:cough: You just let the secret out :cough: :cough: :mad:

But how sure are we about the women thingy.It could a big azz bearded man acting all girlie :bad:

LOL I for one have my doubts, just like I doubt the gender of PDF's sole spring chicken. Totally revolting :laughcry:

Maybe not with a smart woman you can't, but with some of the women here, it's easy :D case in point. :lol:

Yes, the typical small hearted fools. Pak govt gifting vehicles to Sri Lanka and pak fanboys claiming breaking commercial position of private indian carmakers and other assorted idiots claiming some kind of heartburn!!!

They truly live in a universe of their own...

Yes, the typical small hearted fools. Pak govt gifting vehicles to Sri Lanka and pak fanboys claiming breaking commercial position of private indian carmakers and other assorted idiots claiming some kind of heartburn!!!

They truly live in a universe of their own...

To be fair though, it was our own stupid journo who made that conclusion, not Pakistanis

To be fair though, it was our own stupid journo who made that conclusion, not Pakistanis

The pakistani idiot added this line

but now all types of trucks, vehicles are bought from Pakistan.

which is a lie..., all just for feeling good. How desperate are these losers... when they can't even clutch at straws, they invent lies and then brag about them!!! If anything I've used very soft words for such intellectally bankrupt cowards.

Back
Top Bottom