What's new

Pak Breaks Indian Monopoly over Vehicle Supply to Lanka

That doesn't mean he can edit the original article & then post link of 'new Indian express' to fool other members.

Its all about perspectives..he would've found it offensive..
Well, editing it wasn't right but in the comity of nations, cordial relations are required for harmonious flow of life

No sources..:tdown:

Indian GDP was $1.824 trillion in 2012 (IMF)

Reduced to 1.7trillion dollars

And will also gain only 42Billion dollars onwards this Financial year to end at odd 1.75trillion by next year

Meanwhile Like all this sudden increase in Pak GDP by almost 50Billion dollars(In term of 7% rupee appreciation and more than 4% Growth rate) i am expecting our GDP to atleast reach 340Billion dollars by June 2015.

Well Pakistanis is certainly noticing the same speed as india did in 2004 when even with 7% Growth rate india GDP increased by slightly more than 90Billion dollars to end close at 600Billion dollars which in INR term was a almost 17% Increase

They also seem to like the inexpensive TATA Nano, which their taxi market seems to have taken kindly to as well...
cab...
lanka63.jpg

A dealership in Dambulla, SL, packed with Mahindra tractors, TATA Nanos, Ace light trucks, Xenon pick ups and more...
lanka78.jpg

lanka79.jpg

Lankan highways are dotted with Indian lorrys…
lanka73.jpg

cc: me

Last edited:
Reduced to 1.7trillion dollars

And will also gain only 42Billion dollars onwards this Financial year to end at odd 1.75trillion by next year

Meanwhile Like all this sudden increase in Pak GDP by almost 50Billion dollars(In term of 7% rupee appreciation and more than 4% Growth rate) i am expecting our GDP to atleast reach 340Billion dollars by June 2015.

Well Pakistanis is certainly noticing the same speed as india did in 2004 when even with 7% Growth rate india GDP increased by slightly more than 90Billion dollars to end close at 600Billion dollars which in INR term was a almost 17% Increase

No links..just your delusions..

Sorry i meant 1.75Trillion dollars by next year.
world bank website saying pak gdp in 2012 is 225 billion.. if that is correct your economy is atmost 235 billion in 2013(more than 4 % growth actually less than that).. from where you people getting exaggerated figures.. pls give a source.. indian nominal gdp decreased by 100 billion last year.. why?? indian rupee depreciation.. mean time your currency also depreciated...

I could not find a source but i found a similar one claiming that Pakistan GDP is 26Trillion pkr as of last year

This places Pakistan firmly at the top of the list of indebted emerging countries.The size of Pakistan’s economy stands at Rs26 trillion, while Rs8 trillion is required for the repayment, instead of the rolling over, of matured debts in the current fiscal 2013-14, according to the IMF’s assessment.

Pakistan needs $76.19 billion to pay off debts: IMF - thenews.com.pk

Which means 265Billion dollars.I remember a source claiming that Pakistan GDP will expand to 28.7Trillion pkr by june 2014 which means 292Billion dollars by this FY end(june).

In 2012 Pak GDP was 23.2Trillion pkr and within one year it increased upto 26Trillion PKR.This year if we apply the same growth even though the growth rate is more than the past years.Than Pak GDP will expand to almost 29Trillion PKR.

considering this speed we migth end up by 350Billon dollars in 2015 not 340bn $

And similar to this happened with india in 2003-05

International Monetary Fund, World Economic Outlook-Google Public Data Explorer

Similar to this happened with Indian GDP in 2003-04

India GDP increased from 618Billion dollars to 721Billion dollars within single year despite only 7% growth rate which hardly translate into 30Billion dollars increase though because of inflation the GDP increase is more like 100Billion dollars.

Same happened with CHinese GDP and same is happening in Pakistan.

Well it is expected that Pakistna might even beat the 500Billion dollars mark by 2018

I could not find a source but i found a similar one claiming that Pakistan GDP is 26Trillion pkr as of last year

Which means 265Billion dollars.I remember a source claiming that Pakistan GDP will expand to 28.7Trillion pkr by june 2014 which means 292Billion dollars by this FY end(june).

In 2012 Pak GDP was 23.2Trillion pkr and within one year it increased upto 26Trillion PKR.This year if we apply the same growth even though the growth rate is more than the past years.Than Pak GDP will expand to almost 29Trillion PKR.

India GDP increased from 618Billion dollars to 721Billion dollars within single year despite only 7% growth rate which hardly translate into 30Billion dollars increase though because of inflation the GDP increase is more like 100Billion dollars.

Well it is expected that Pakistna might even beat the 500Billion dollars mark by 2018

claims claims and claims...

See what same type. Source saying in 2014....

Global ranking: Pakistan billed to become 18th
largest economy by 2050
By News Desk
Published: January 20, 2014
If economist O’Neill’s projections are correct,
Pakistan’s economy would grow 15 times in the
next 35 years or so. PHOTO: FILE
Pakistan would become the 18th largest economy
in the world by 2050 with a GDP of US$ 3.33
trillion, predicted economist Jim O’Neill.
Currently, Pakistan is the 44th largest economy in
the world with a GDP of US$ 225.14 billion.
This
means that, if O’Neill’s projections are correct,
next 35 years or so.
Economist Jim O’Neill, who coined the term
BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India and China – as
potential powerhouses of the world economy, has
now identified the ‘Mint’ countries – Mexico,
Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey – as emerging
economic giants, according to BBC.
In terms of wealth, Mexico and Turkey are at
about the same level, earning annually about $
10,000 per head. This compares with $3,500 per
head in Indonesia and $1,500 per head in Nigeria,
which is on a par with India. They are a bit
behind Russia – $14,000 per head – and Brazil
on $11,300, but still a bit ahead of China – $
6,000 (£3,600).
Published in The Express Tribune, January 20th ,

claims claims and claims...

Can be proved only with the passage of time.But mark my words The GDP won't be less than atleast 28.5trillion pkr by this year june.

as i have given you the IMF source for Indian GDP Growth onwards 2000-2009-10.Even though a growth rate of 7-8% but the actuall Increase in the GDP was more than 15% on average.

Same is happening with pakistan since the past 2 years.Growth rate is less than 4% by the actuall Change in GDP is 10%.

Similar happened with China's GDP

Lankan highways are dotted with Indian lorrys…
lanka73.jpg

cc: me

Ashok Leyland U truck!!!!

They have a subsidiary there-Welcome to Lanka Ashok Leyland

Can be proved only with the passage of time.But mark my words The GDP won't be less than atleast 28.5trillion pkr by this year june.

as i have given you the IMF source for Indian GDP Growth onwards 2000-2009-10.Even though a growth rate of 7-8% but the actuall Increase in the GDP was more than 15% on average.

Same is happening with pakistan since the past 2 years.Growth rate is less than 4% by the actuall Change in GDP is 10%.

Similar happened with China's GDP

Inflation (?)

Your theory has proven wrong.You claimed that GDP per capita of Pakistan is more,which is false.

See what same type. Source saying in 2014....

Global ranking: Pakistan billed to become 18th
largest economy by 2050
By News Desk
Published: January 20, 2014
If economist O’Neill’s projections are correct,
next 35 years or so. PHOTO: FILE
Pakistan would become the 18th largest economy
in the world by 2050 with a GDP of US$ 3.33
trillion, predicted economist Jim O’Neill.
Currently, Pakistan is the 44th largest economy in
the world with a GDP of US$ 225.14 billion.
This
means that, if O’Neill’s projections are correct,
next 35 years or so.
Economist Jim O’Neill, who coined the term
BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India and China – as
potential powerhouses of the world economy, has
now identified the ‘Mint’ countries – Mexico,
Indonesia, Nigeria and Turkey – as emerging
economic giants, according to BBC.
In terms of wealth, Mexico and Turkey are at
about the same level, earning annually about $
10,000 per head. This compares with $3,500 per
head in Indonesia and $1,500 per head in Nigeria,
which is on a par with India. They are a bit
behind Russia – $14,000 per head – and Brazil
on $11,300, but still a bit ahead of China – $
6,000 (£3,600).
Published in The Express Tribune, January 20th ,

This is last year GDP.Quote me this june.

Pakistan GDP currently in term of PKR is 26-26.3Trillion.

Back
Top Bottom