What's new

Pak Army wants to accept Israel - and fix resistive Imran Khan

These all groups are Wahhabi, not Sunni.

If you say Wahhabi are Sunni,I will say then why are Shia not Sunni ?, they are more close to Sunni sects, due to their customs, and like in prayers.

Its like Hindus claim, Kaaba is part of Hinduism

Daesh is Salafi and so is AlQaeda.

TTP, LEJ, SSP are Deobandi. Their Ulama are learnt from Dar ul Ulooms (not saying all Deobandis are violent)

Daesh is Salafi and so is AlQaeda.

TTP, LEJ, SSP are Deobandi. Their Ulama are learnt from Dar ul Ulooms (not saying all Deobandis are violent)
Yes, Salafi (Ahlul Hadith), Deoband are branches of Wahhabis.
There is other one "Naturi" and some other but majority Wahabis are Deobandis and Ahlul Hadith.

My one female cousin married to a Debandi mullah, and all his brothers become Deobandi for funding from Saudi and others resources, except their one brother who is Sunni, and he lives separate from other family.

My one sister was married to Ahlul Hadith, my one male couson married to Shia girl.

I learned quran from Deobandi mosques, i found every time Deobandi mullah preach hate towards othe sect, i am not wahhabi, sunni, but after "behead those who insult islam" slogans and tlp crimes, i even hate all mullahs.

Look down into Pakistan's problems from a height of 50 thousand feet and try to answer the question: Why is all this happening? Imran Khan has been shot, and the Army is desperate to keep him out, opposing him vehemently and refusing to dismiss army personnels involved in criminal acts against him.

A simple answer is that because Bajwa is corrupt, he is acting for personal gain; yet, if this is the case, why is the military standing by him? There is undoubtedly more to the matter than Bajwa's corruption.

Another possible explanation: Pakistan wants to maintain a channel of profit with the US and earn benefits by extending military assistance in Afghanistan. Imran Khan does not desire active military activities, but a great deal of flexibility will be available to ensure security. That reason is insufficient to explain the intensity by which Pakistan Army is opposing Imran Khan.

This can possibly answer why
This is a matter that occasionally comes up to test public mood, and it is an issue that can make Bajwa and the top brass of the armed forces bend backwards and get a few flakes, and this is something Pakistan army cannot pull off alone: accepting state of Israel. This may not be Army's desire alone, but this is also a wish of powerful countries like as Saudi Arabia to which Pakistan is closely associated. Saudi Arabia is waiting for Pakistan to embrace Israel in order to join the club and avoid criticism and hostility from Muslims all over the world.

Note another thing: Pakistan army has gained control over the religious voice in Pakistan through Tehreek-e-Labaik. They are the group of religious fundamentalists who could potentially resist such a decision but they have been tamed in time, even before Imran Khan was ousted in April 2022.

There won't be any resistance from Jamae-e-Islami, JUIF, PMLN and PPPP as all parties are married to their personal interests. They have not and will not stand for Pakistan.

Watch this video:

Why is accepting Israel a repeated topic in this forum?
The topic surfaces every now and then. Try using defense.pk search and amaize yourself. Here are a few threads that are opened in the recent months. I have listed a few onlyl:
Conclusion
If Pakistan accepts Israel, that will significantly reduce military's challenges in defending Pakistan, but that will also increase financial and personal perks for people who're making decisions. Some child-minded PDF members believe that accepting Israel will decouple them from India as currently they find India and Israel stand together against Pakistan.

I have connected a few dots as I saw fit and that logically explain why army is pushing such a massive operation against PTI and specifically against Imran Khan. Your opinion is welcome. I also expect ridicule and opposition from the PDF members for understandable reasons.

Nov, 2022

i think no, if they want they get rid of mullahs like diesel group, jammat e islami, tlp, then create good atmosphere, not its not exact good time. seems propaganda. i know military may have links with israeli forces especially soviet war. but they need to create atmosphere.

you can say diesel, ji, tlp are supported by millitary, but its total propaganda, and time not come to recognize them

Last edited:
Look down into Pakistan's problems from a height of 50 thousand feet and try to answer the question: Why is all this happening? Imran Khan has been shot, and the Army is desperate to keep him out, opposing him vehemently and refusing to dismiss army personnels involved in criminal acts against him.

A simple answer is that because Bajwa is corrupt, he is acting for personal gain; yet, if this is the case, why is the military standing by him? There is undoubtedly more to the matter than Bajwa's corruption.

Another possible explanation: Pakistan wants to maintain a channel of profit with the US and earn benefits by extending military assistance in Afghanistan. Imran Khan does not desire active military activities, but a great deal of flexibility will be available to ensure security. That reason is insufficient to explain the intensity by which Pakistan Army is opposing Imran Khan.

This can possibly answer why
This is a matter that occasionally comes up to test public mood, and it is an issue that can make Bajwa and the top brass of the armed forces bend backwards and get a few flakes, and this is something Pakistan army cannot pull off alone: accepting state of Israel. This may not be Army's desire alone, but this is also a wish of powerful countries like as Saudi Arabia to which Pakistan is closely associated. Saudi Arabia is waiting for Pakistan to embrace Israel in order to join the club and avoid criticism and hostility from Muslims all over the world.

Note another thing: Pakistan army has gained control over the religious voice in Pakistan through Tehreek-e-Labaik. They are the group of religious fundamentalists who could potentially resist such a decision but they have been tamed in time, even before Imran Khan was ousted in April 2022.

There won't be any resistance from Jamae-e-Islami, JUIF, PMLN and PPPP as all parties are married to their personal interests. They have not and will not stand for Pakistan.

Watch this video:

Why is accepting Israel a repeated topic in this forum?
The topic surfaces every now and then. Try using defense.pk search and amaize yourself. Here are a few threads that are opened in the recent months. I have listed a few onlyl:
Conclusion
If Pakistan accepts Israel, that will significantly reduce military's challenges in defending Pakistan, but that will also increase financial and personal perks for people who're making decisions. Some child-minded PDF members believe that accepting Israel will decouple them from India as currently they find India and Israel stand together against Pakistan.

I have connected a few dots as I saw fit and that logically explain why army is pushing such a massive operation against PTI and specifically against Imran Khan. Your opinion is welcome. I also expect ridicule and opposition from the PDF members for understandable reasons.

Nov, 2022

Israel has enough on its plate. Israel's only concern is proliferation of nukes to its enemies. If Pakistan does not proliferate what is the problem ? Over the years Pakistani leaders have repeatedly stated that their nukes are solely for defense against India.

I hope this is not more rabble rousing by Imran Khan's supporters

We will never recognise Israel.
BUT the below did really tempt me to change my mind.

Fgs8e87UAAAcCUq

E1nt0V9VUAAVPkj

E1lWlj0WEAgfMhY

E1mB38fVUAI-onl

If they give Pakistan something out of it then they should be recognized. Its not like Palestine cares about Pakistan.

No Problem with Accepting Israel and establishing diplomatic ties, they are a reality which the sooner we acknowledge the better, even Palestinians accept the two state solution and breaking news that second state is Israel. I disagree with Israel's policies and their treatment of Palestinians but that does not mean they don't exists as a nation, they are not going anywhere the earlier Muslims realize this reality the better.

Nope never accept israel.

Anyone that wants to do so, should also change yiur religion and move to that place. This whole charade of accepting them for money/benefits is messed up.

So when dajjal comes you and yur likes will be quickly to accept him as your God/saviour…….u realize thats the next step in your stupidity and hence give up your faith and akhirah……go ahead….sell yourself to them israelis…..fir few bucks….

Ghairat naam ki chez to inn liberal musalmanon mei baqi nahi rahi, looks like u share their final destination in hereafter

Always thought and believed the external affairs are the primary reason for the PTI v. Establishment split. It is not Bajwa's personal interest or that of 1 or 2 or 4 of his inner circle that is driving this wedge nor is it any new found love for the PDM cohort (for which the military has very little love lost in the first place) that is leading the establishment to not bend to PTI demands.

The simple issue is that Pakistan's long term interests require balanced ties with the US. IK and PTI have burned this bridge pretty bad and unless there is a reset, in all likelihood the establishment will not go along with IK.

Because of these external dependencies and imperatives, the establishment is also not eager on doing another extra-constitutional favor to PTI by forcing the sitting government to call for early elections. There is no legal precedence for this unless the sitting government itself throws in the towel and calls for elections or if there is a vote of no-confidence against SS in the parliament. Since PTI is not sitting in parliament, essentially none of the legal options are being exercised by the PTI and the establishment has no urge to push for anything extra-constitutional at this time.

Coming back to the topic of this thread, accepting Israel would become a point of decision if the majority of the Muslim world including Pakistan's allies decide to do it. Turkey has diplomatic ties with Israel but is very vocal for Palestinians. If KSA does the same, two of Pakistan's principal allies would have aligned. The issue to watch for is what the Saudi recognition of Israel yields for the Palestinians.
Second, anyone wanting to stir up more anti-military sentiment can just bring in the Israel factor to pile on more dirt on the establishment just because anti-Israeli stance sells by the tonnage in Pakistan. All things inexplainable can be set on the doorsteps of the zionists and its a case done and over with.

Side-bar, I fully condemn the assassination attempt on IK and the disgusting situation with Azam Swati. Whosoever is behind these acts, whether establishment, FIA, PDM etc., should be fully punished for these things, however IK/PTI should be factual when pointing fingers. The situation on hand demands responsibility and proof when accusing specific people. In other words, will the accusations hold in a court of law? Question to answer for PTI/IK et-al.

I am personally gutted by the fact that our country is a banana republic and worse because even the basic norms of decency are no longer being practiced.

I just hope our pols and Est. pay heed to President Arif Alvi's advice/imploring for talks. This is the ONLY way out. IK cannot win over the establishment with street power and the PDM/establishment cannot win with #2 herbay either.

Last edited:
How exactly?
I see attitude in your responses, chum.

You better learn to address Pakistani in sensible ways.

You think Iran is bad? You better respect those who are talking about recognizing Israel in Pakistan. Do NOT take this as a sign of weakness. Pakistan is one of the most powerful countries in the world. Keep this in mind.

If they give Pakistan something out of it then they should be recognized. Its not like Palestine cares about Pakistan.
You have zero korals and will sell yourself for a small price. This is not about the stupid Palestinians.

I see attitude in your responses, chum.

You better learn to address Pakistani in sensible ways.

You think Iran is bad? You better respect those who are talking about recognizing Israel in Pakistan. Do NOT take this as a sign of weakness. Pakistan is one of the most powerful countries in the world. Keep this in mind.
Bruh. What attitude? Saying accepting Israel will significantly reduce military challenges in defending Pakistan implies Israel somehow threatens Pakistan.
Explain how is that a thing.

that does not mean they don't exists as a nation
Are you able to differentiate between
A ) A group of people physically occupying a place and existing there
and
B) Their occupation of and existence in said place being considered legitimate?

Palestinians have "existed as a nation" a long ways before the illegitimate state did but how many countries in the world recognize them as a state. So, is the sole reason, that Israel is a powerful state and the pussified Ummah can't stand up to them? Because if so, you can just say it out loud. No need to over exert yourself with justifications.

Back
Top Bottom