What's new

Pak Army wants to accept Israel - and fix resistive Imran Khan

Published on September 25, 2023

1695825941092.png

Then make a case at the United Nations, Organization of Islamic Cooperation, International Court of Justice.

OIC countries should recognize Israel 100%, (1) if two state solution is implemented and make (2) Jerusalem an international city.

And (3) Golan Heights is given back to Syria.
(4) sinai sea borders splitting ME and Egypt, and others.

The Asheknazis will eventually all run away and go back to the West and/or Eastern Europe.

No need to for Pakistan to recognize the land thieves now.

Israel will not survive more than a week without the USA support. And the USA will wither away and withdraw to its own borders after losing the upcoming war against China. The only real hope the USA has against China is the US Navy's submarine fleet. If the rest of the Chinese systems and capabilities are to be taken as any benchmark indicators, this then implies that most of the US submarine fleet will also be destroyed.

The Chinese already own most of the US Congress.

The only thing Pakistan needs to recognize is the fact that a sever house cleaning is needed desperately.

Look down into Pakistan's problems from a height of 50 thousand feet and try to answer the question: Why is all this happening? Imran Khan has been shot, and the Army is desperate to keep him out, opposing him vehemently and refusing to dismiss army personnels involved in criminal acts against him.

A simple answer is that because Bajwa is corrupt, he is acting for personal gain; yet, if this is the case, why is the military standing by him? There is undoubtedly more to the matter than Bajwa's corruption.

Another possible explanation: Pakistan wants to maintain a channel of profit with the US and earn benefits by extending military assistance in Afghanistan. Imran Khan does not desire active military activities, but a great deal of flexibility will be available to ensure security. That reason is insufficient to explain the intensity by which Pakistan Army is opposing Imran Khan.

This can possibly answer why
This is a matter that occasionally comes up to test public mood, and it is an issue that can make Bajwa and the top brass of the armed forces bend backwards and get a few flakes, and this is something Pakistan army cannot pull off alone: accepting state of Israel. This may not be Army's desire alone, but this is also a wish of powerful countries like as Saudi Arabia to which Pakistan is closely associated. Saudi Arabia is waiting for Pakistan to embrace Israel in order to join the club and avoid criticism and hostility from Muslims all over the world.

Note another thing: Pakistan army has gained control over the religious voice in Pakistan through Tehreek-e-Labaik. They are the group of religious fundamentalists who could potentially resist such a decision but they have been tamed in time, even before Imran Khan was ousted in April 2022.

There won't be any resistance from Jamae-e-Islami, JUIF, PMLN and PPPP as all parties are married to their personal interests. They have not and will not stand for Pakistan.

Watch this video:

Why is accepting Israel a repeated topic in this forum?
The topic surfaces every now and then. Try using defense.pk search and amaize yourself. Here are a few threads that are opened in the recent months. I have listed a few onlyl:
Conclusion
If Pakistan accepts Israel, that will significantly reduce military's challenges in defending Pakistan, but that will also increase financial and personal perks for people who're making decisions. Some child-minded PDF members believe that accepting Israel will decouple them from India as currently they find India and Israel stand together against Pakistan.

I have connected a few dots as I saw fit and that logically explain why army is pushing such a massive operation against PTI and specifically against Imran Khan. Your opinion is welcome. I also expect ridicule and opposition from the PDF members for understandable reasons.

Nov, 2022

This was posted in Nov 22? Holy shit. Someone already knew the score back then.

@Dalit bro

Never mind what the Neutrals want, Pak Awaam is already inflamed over the IK issue, now if they were to recognise Israel it would be the last straw on the camel's back. Even those Pakistanis who dont support IK will never tolerate recognisition of Israel.

Regards

Do you think American papa will request the Pakistani dollar generals to send containers of artillery shells to help Israel commit genocide against the Palestinians?

Look down into Pakistan's problems from a height of 50 thousand feet and try to answer the question: Why is all this happening? Imran Khan has been shot, and the Army is desperate to keep him out, opposing him vehemently and refusing to dismiss army personnels involved in criminal acts against him.

A simple answer is that because Bajwa is corrupt, he is acting for personal gain; yet, if this is the case, why is the military standing by him? There is undoubtedly more to the matter than Bajwa's corruption.

Another possible explanation: Pakistan wants to maintain a channel of profit with the US and earn benefits by extending military assistance in Afghanistan. Imran Khan does not desire active military activities, but a great deal of flexibility will be available to ensure security. That reason is insufficient to explain the intensity by which Pakistan Army is opposing Imran Khan.

This is a matter that occasionally comes up to test public mood, and it is an issue that can make Bajwa and the top brass of the armed forces bend backwards and get a few flakes, and this is something Pakistan army cannot pull off alone: accepting state of Israel. This may not be Army's desire alone, but this is also a wish of powerful countries like as Saudi Arabia to which Pakistan is closely associated. Saudi Arabia is waiting for Pakistan to embrace Israel in order to join the club and avoid criticism and hostility from Muslims all over the world.

Note another thing: Pakistan army has gained control over the religious voice in Pakistan through Tehreek-e-Labaik. They are the group of religious fundamentalists who could potentially resist such a decision but they have been tamed in time, even before Imran Khan was ousted in April 2022.

There won't be any resistance from Jamae-e-Islami, JUIF, PMLN and PPPP as all parties are married to their personal interests. They have not and will not stand for Pakistan.

Watch this video:

The topic surfaces every now and then. Try using defense.pk search and amaize yourself. Here are a few threads that are opened in the recent months. I have listed a few onlyl:
Conclusion
If Pakistan accepts Israel, that will significantly reduce military's challenges in defending Pakistan, but that will also increase financial and personal perks for people who're making decisions. Some child-minded PDF members believe that accepting Israel will decouple them from India as currently they find India and Israel stand together against Pakistan.

I have connected a few dots as I saw fit and that logically explain why army is pushing such a massive operation against PTI and specifically against Imran Khan. Your opinion is welcome. I also expect ridicule and opposition from the PDF members for understandable reasons.

Nov, 2022
Which dip wit wrote this garbage,,

He shud be given a salut of 21 lunds,not guns

Hamas has relieved the Pak Deep State of this ugly burden. Now, the entire ME is having a disruption. The more disruptions the better for the Pak Deep State...

Watch this video:

Conclusion

Nov, 2022
Only if Saudi Arabia does that, then Pakistan should recognize then.

Back
Top Bottom