What's new

Pak-Afghan Unification

Dear American, a decade before your ancestors started the American civil Jihad in 1765 to seek independence, us and Afghans already had a unified country in 1747 which lasted for almost a 100 years.

This was our flag.

450px-Flag_of_Herat_until_1842.svg.png

Map of the Durrani Empire.

Durrani_Empire_1747_1862_AD.png

Afghans and us share culture, language, religion, economy, history and traditions. When it happens again, it will be classified as a Re-unification not unification. What sort of union would it be is a different question.

I started this topic two years ago with proper articles and historic assessments. You can input if you desire. The purpose is to restore sovereignty and honor to our people, the same sovereignty and honor we had in the past. Union or a regional alliance, this will be a wholesome game.

AFPAK Administrative Union an Ultimate Peacemaker?

Thanks for the history lesson. But right now do you really expect Re-Unification? Would it be as realistic as rebuilding the Caliphate?

on paper it looks all good, but reality is totally diff..... cant see that happening in near future, even if it does, it will be a battle ground for diff intel agencies

Thanks for the history lesson. But right now do you really expect Re-Unification? Would it be as realistic as rebuilding the Caliphate?

• You have an uneducated opinion about the Caliphate. Maybe you have been watching FOX a bit too much. Caliphate is our religious right and we will achieve it. Christians already have a Caliph also known as the Pope. What FOX tells you is that the Islamic Caliphate is a state entity which is of course propaganda. A Caliph would be the spiritual head of all Muslims and no it doesn't mean unification of 58 or so Muslim nations which is not possible.

• In regards to Afghanistan and Pakistan, we are the same country with two different names. There is virtually no border between us. We share language, culture, religion, history, tradition, cuisine, economy, stability, politics, dresses, past and we will share the future. It doesn't have to be a full blown Union. It can be a regional alliance like the Schengen, EU, GCC, UAE, United States and so on.

Explained in detail below.

on paper it looks all good, but reality is totally diff..... cant see that happening in near future, even if it does, it will be a battle ground for diff intel agencies

Read this in detail.

I strong feeling that is coming into my mind is: When we faced american attack together, when we are together the main target of a common enemy, with almost same values and same religion, with more than half million Afghans already living in Pakistan, why cant we live together!!!!!!!
You faced american attack togather with afghans?. Nope, you joined america in attacking afghanistan. You recieved dollars and title of non-NATO ally for the services

You faced american attack togather with afghans?. Nope, you joined america in attacking afghanistan. You recieved dollars and title of non-NATO ally for the services

My friend, I have noticed that you speak the truth.

States follow their interests. We did what we could for Afghans, though we would not commit suicide.

ab tu chata hai hum Pakistanis sab collective sucide karle? Your loyality should be with Pakistan, especially sindh. :(

States follow their interests. We did what we could for Afghans, though we would not commit suicide.

May allah grant you jannah brother, i requested user name change in HQ. Every harami keep taging me when ever some chutiya come to this forum. Please look at my request.

Beghairat yeh toh Afghan hai Pakistani nahi. :lol: At least he is man enough to put right flags. :azn:

Bro its wrong to call afghani who is one of us, Pak-One mashallah belong to pure land of sindhi origin. One can't have better origin then that, don't insult him.

Last edited:
It's not going to happen. They're already too independent minded(at least the Pashtuns) when they're weak. Wont change when they're stable and improving.

America threatened pakistan of bombing into stone age and pakistan bombed FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis.
This should make every pakistani pakhtun uncomfortable. It shows that pakistan can nuke FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis. Soviet-afghan war, kashmir jihad, U-turn after 9/11. Military operation in wana, use of F-16 and drones have made , sensible ones among us, realize that we are disposal fodders, just pawns of a game. Our folk do not understand why taliban are killing their own pashtuns and why pak army is killing their own countrymen. Some how , for last 4 decades, we are/were getting bombed by two super powers , soviet union and American, and Pakistan. I blame none of them, the faults and shortcomings are in us that we ended up being divided, kill each other and get killed by others. We felt proud in killing some english soldiers, we didnt realize that we are dealing with british empire, crafty people who used us a buffer zone and divided us with a black line....which in my opinion caused the 4 decades long war in afghanistan , as weaker afghanistan got too closer to soviets against pakistan backed by america. Once afghanistan got engulfed in flames, it was inevitable that sooner or later, its extention pakhtunkhwa will also burn.
@Aeronaut, @shan, @KingMamba

Its not possible unless we get rid of all those racist Afghans who have got nothing with them except this fake pride and superiority complex

America threatened pakistan of bombing into stone age and pakistan bombed FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis.
This should make every pakistani pakhtun uncomfortable. It shows that pakistan can nuke FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis. Soviet-afghan war, kashmir jihad, U-turn after 9/11. Military operation in wana, use of F-16 and drones have made , sensible ones among us, realize that we are disposal fodders, just pawns of a game. Our folk do not understand why taliban are killing their own pashtuns and why pak army is killing their own countrymen. Some how , for last 4 decades, we are/were getting bombed by two super powers , soviet union and American, and Pakistan. I blame none of them, the faults and shortcomings are in us that we ended up being divided, kill each other and get killed by others. We felt proud in killing some english soldiers, we didnt realize that we are dealing with british empire, crafty people who used us a buffer zone and divided us with a black line....which in my opinion caused the 4 decades long war in afghanistan , as weaker afghanistan got too closer to soviets against pakistan backed by america. Once afghanistan got engulfed in flames, it was inevitable that sooner or later, its extention pakhtunkhwa will also burn.
@Aeronaut, @shan, @KingMamba

Horrible history, typical. That was soon after 9/11 when emotions where running high, Afghanis should thank USA didnt bomb them to stone age or killing everyone of them for attacking super power. While FATA operation started in 2004 when terrorists from Afghanistan invaded FATA.

Did you expect great army of PA sit back while FATA is being taken over by terrorists? Every terrorist should be worried of PA.

America threatened pakistan of bombing into stone age

Therefore we facilitated the American campaign and saved ourselves, which any sane country would have done.

pakistan bombed FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis.

When did Pakistan bomb FATA?

This should make every pakistani pakhtun uncomfortable. It shows that pakistan can nuke FATA to save the lives of rest of pakistanis.

You sound totally ridiculous.

Soviet-afghan war, kashmir jihad, U-turn after 9/11. Military operation in wana, use of F-16 and drones have made , sensible ones among us, realize that we are disposal fodders, just pawns of a game. Our folk do not understand why taliban are killing their own pashtuns and why pak army is killing their own countrymen. Some how , for last 4 decades, we are/were getting bombed by two super powers , soviet union and American, and Pakistan. I blame none of them, the faults and shortcomings are in us that we ended up being divided, kill each other and get killed by others. We felt proud in killing some english soldiers, we didnt realize that we are dealing with british empire, crafty people who used us a buffer zone and divided us with a black line....which in my opinion caused the 4 decades long war in afghanistan , as weaker afghanistan got too closer to soviets against pakistan backed by america. Once afghanistan got engulfed in flames, it was inevitable that sooner or later, its extention pakhtunkhwa will also burn.

You speak as if you are the elected representative of the Pashtun people and is they are the only ethnic group among the 60,000 dead Pakistanis. Try to see beyond race as others who have suffered are also human beings. FATA is not suffering because of its ethnic make up but because of the terrorists.

@Aeronaut, @shan, @KingMamba[/quote]

• You have an uneducated opinion about the Caliphate. Maybe you have been watching FOX a bit too much. Caliphate is our religious right and we will achieve it. Christians already have a Caliph also known as the Pope. What FOX tells you is that the Islamic Caliphate is a state entity which is of course propaganda. A Caliph would be the spiritual head of all Muslims and no it doesn't mean unification of 58 or so Muslim nations which is not possible.

• In regards to Afghanistan and Pakistan, we are the same country with two different names. There is virtually no border between us. We share language, culture, religion, history, tradition, cuisine, economy, stability, politics, dresses, past and we will share the future. It doesn't have to be a full blown Union. It can be a regional alliance like the Schengen, EU, GCC, UAE, United States and so on.

Explained in detail below.

Read this in detail.

Uh yeah uneducated opinion. I don't need to watch Fox to know what I'm talking about. Do you believe this will happen or not? Just a simple question yes or no. Don't say its a religious right.

caliphate-map-622-750.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom