What's new

PAF to get extra F-16 Block-52+ ?

he-man. iska DIMAGE to abhi tak 2010 ki tasveer per iej phasala hay............TARU SUUN TASAY BAPA.......!!!!!!

F-16 BLK 60 is NOT in USAF.

It was produced by U.A.E.

Stop spreading misinformation.

I am saying pakistan won't get it.Never said usa has/does not have it.
The aesa is northrop gumman apg-80 which is made in usa:sarcastic:

I am saying pakistan won't get it.Never said usa has/does not have it.
The aesa is northrop gumman apg-80 which is made in usa:sarcastic:

PAF doesn't need it anyway. Putting AESA on F-16 would be too expensive.
Plus we are getting J-10B and J-31.

They are not worried about block 52 hence will be exported to pakistan,,they will never export block 60 with aesa.

"The Zhuk-MSFE features a phased array radar antenna and is intended for the Su-27 aircraft. It can detect airborne targets with a five square meters Radar Cross Section (RCS) at ranges of 170-180 kilometers in the forward hemisphere or 60 kilometers in the rear hemisphere while tracking 30 targets and engaging six of them simultaneously. It can track up to four ground/sea targets simultaneously. In the air-to-ground mode, the Zhuk-MSFE is capable of detecting armored formations at ranges of 30 kilometers and railway bridges at ranges of 130 kilometers. The phased array Zhuk-MSFE is the most capable version of the Zhuk family of airborne radar systems."

View attachment 156831

Who told you they are not worried?

What about the so called chinese aesa?

Ya right,who needs an aesa.Its totally overrated:tup:

All im saying is that PAF will never get AESA on F-16 as deals have already been finalized. But PAF is not blind... They compromise on F-16 but not on others

hey indian guys tell me what about the LCA project............???

Who told you they are not worried?

What about the so called chinese aesa?

Chinese have made a bigger aesa for j-20 too.
All their destroyers already carry indigenous aesas,,u seem to have woken up after some years:P

All im saying is that PAF will never get AESA on F-16 as deals have already been finalized. But PAF is not blind... They compromise on F-16 but not on others

I know that,,u will get aesa in future from chinese but it will take some time.

Chinese have made a bigger aesa for j-20 too.
All their destroyers already carry indigenous aesas,,u seem to have woken up after some years:P

Lol, there's a hell of a difference between a ship borne radar and a fighter one. As for the j20 crap. Wait for the day when it actually has a chance to get evevaluated by a competent source.

i always wanted it to be the 'D' version for it's effectiveness in the EC/EW region.
How? It doesn't have specialized avionics or EW role. D houses the avionics in the spine because it's a 2 seater, C has 'em behind the first seat.

I know that,,u will get aesa in future from chinese but it will take some time.
There are European vendors offering AESA aswell .. Namely the Italians who offered Vixen for JF.. Apart from some "unknown" European firm that was developing a pod with PAC to equip JF.. (JF BLK III will get an AESA.. But not F-16s..)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom