What's new

US Approves Possible Sale Of F-16 Equipment To Pakistan: Pentagon

Cuz blk 72’s weren’t available.
JF-17 is lightweight fighter.
And J-10C and JF-17 are excellent 4.5 gen aircraft I’m happy PAF got J-10C but I’m also in support of maintaining and upgrading F-16’s because they are still very potent and will remain that way for a while.
There’s no need to ground F-16’s when we have much inferior aircraft still flying.
J-10C, F-16 and JF-17 all have their own roles in PAF and can work together.
We don’t need to have an only Chinese aircraft airforce or only American aircraft airforce. Get the best of both worlds so you’ll always maintain your edge.
The difference between me and you is I’m saying, good job we’re maintaining F-16’s as their still relevant. Your saying, retire or ground F-16’s replace them with J-10C.
That’s the difference.

I am completely agianst buying F-16s. They do come with termination switches or conditions.

Chinese equipment doesn't.

J-10Cs is a good choice. Plus Pakistan and China can work together in making upgraded J-10Cs.

Chinese Sukhois are arguably better than Russians.

I am completely agianst buying F-16s. They do come with termination switches or conditions.

J-10Cs is a good choice. Plus Pakistan and China can work together in making upgraded J-10Cs.

F-16’s don’t not have termination switches or else it would have been used on 27 Feb.
They also do not come with conditions like we cannot use against india or else Americans wouldn’t have given us 500 aim120C5. We used them on 27 Feb and nothing happened.
J-10C are a good choice but nothing is free. They cost money. We don’t have enough to replace F-16’s right now.
Sukhois are the same design after all and J-10C even perform better then the best Sukhoi variant Chinese have. F-16’s have proved them self against sukhois. Also we don’t need such a maintenance heavy aircraft in 4 gen when we could use those resources to go for J31/35, if we had the money in the first place.

Pakistan should not go for any USA upgrade because USA will make these F 16 even more in usable for us through software updates

F-16’s don’t not have termination switches or else it would have been used on 27 Feb.
They also do not come with conditions like we cannot use against india or else Americans wouldn’t have given us 500 aim120C5. We used them on 27 Feb and nothing happened.
J-10C are a good choice but nothing is free. They cost money. We don’t have enough to replace F-16’s right now.
Sukhois are the same design after all and J-10C even perform better then the best Sukhoi variant Chinese have. F-16’s have proved them self against sukhois. Also we don’t need such a maintenance heavy aircraft in 4 gen when we could use those resources to go for J31/35, if we had the money in the first place.
I disagree with you F-16s come with conditions, or limits.

J-10Cs are the best solution to PAF's problems.

I am completely against buying any more F-16s.

Also, Pakistan does not have access to the source code of F-16's.

It means US can remotely kill our F-16s anytime they want.

Moreover, we cannot integrate custom built missiles platforms on it without US approval.

-- I read somewhere that Pakistan has also signed a clause that limits use of falcons in certain territories (need confirmation)

J10 or Sukhois is the way ahead for Pakistan.

Moreover, we cannot integrate custom built missiles platforms on it without US approval.

-- I read somewhere that Pakistan has also signed a clause that limits use of falcons in certain territories (need confirmation)

That is how I feel as well.

Chinese flankers are arguably better than the Russian ones.

Pakistan doesn’t and won’t have access to source codes for J-10C or Sukhois.
Only way to own source codes and IP is by paying for it or developing it your self. I don’t even know if we have full codes to JF-17.

F-16’s have limits yes, but I don’t think they have any conditions. They have limits cuz no anti ship missiles, limited air to ground capability and no aerial refuelers for it.
For conditions if it had any, usa wouldn’t sell us 500 bvrs for it or let us upgrade them to even the capability they are rn or even sell us blk’s after.

Thanks for your rant.
When you have facts and a valid argument against F-16’s and why we should retire them you can @me. ✌️

This is typical of F-16 fanboys. Post oneliners. Your generals and politicians are ready to sell their country for F-16s.

Only way to own source codes and IP is by paying for it or developing it your self. I don’t even know if we have full codes to JF-17.

F-16’s have limits yes, but I don’t think they have any conditions. They have limits cuz no anti ship missiles, limited air to ground capability and no aerial refuelers for it.
For conditions if it had any, usa wouldn’t sell us 500 bvrs for it or let us upgrade them to even the capability they are rn or even sell us blk’s after.

We will find out soon enough how unlimited your F-16s are. You might put your entire faith in outdated F-16s. The world around you is moving at lighting speed.

No the F-16s do come with conditions.

Personally I think J-10Cs are a reliable product.

J-10Cs are almost as good as F-16s.

1663424305051.png

Go fvck USA, the Atheistic elites in USA, who think they are not answerable anyone.

Last edited:

No one is buying more F16s. If you read the news it is to provide opportunities to upgrade and maintain the CURRENT fleet. No new weapons/ platforms/capabilities are being sold. We have a fleet of 75 ACs which still need to be maintained.
A

No one is buying more F16s. If you read the news it is to provide opportunities to upgrade and maintain the CURRENT fleet. No new weapons/ platforms/capabilities are being sold. We have a fleet of 75 ACs which still need to be maintained.
A
Agreed, I see no problem in purchasing maintenance equipment for the current fleet of F-16s Pakistan has.

But after this, no more F-16s.

This is typical of F-16 fanboys. Post oneliners. Your generals and politicians are ready to sell their country for F-16s.

We will find out soon enough how unlimited your F-16s are. You might put your entire faith in outdated F-16s. The world around you is moving at lighting speed.
Lmk when you decide to donate Pakistan a couple billion to replace F-16’s

Back
Top Bottom