What's new

US Approves Possible Sale Of F-16 Equipment To Pakistan: Pentagon

Ok, 21 pages of comments and critique for a decision made in USA regarding approval of spares and supplies.

This just goes on to show the following:

a. The diplomatic leverage that USA has over Pakistan.
b. The technical state of our own Armed forces. ( these jets couldn't fly if USA didn't support ).
c. The Results of not building yourself , and always relying on imports.
d. The results of NOT inculcating a tradition of education in our own country.

Every time someone buys a weapons system as complicated as a fighter jet from a seller such as the US, or NATO; you don't just pay the dollar price, you practically become their Biach for all intent and purpose.

Cheers.
e. There are those who (still) believe in Kill Switches.

- if I had a Dirham everytime someone brought up that theory on [PDF], i'd a have a Private Jet on 24hr standby.

- if I had a Dirham everytime someone brought up that theory on [PDF], i'd a have a Private Jet on 24hr standby.
Hi,

This fact is often brought up on PDF---because there are still non believers here.

In the rest of the world---it is a NON ISSUE---because they already know that the " kill switches " exist---.

Last edited:
And besides, We finally choose J10 and give an absolute shutup call to US, instead US comes begging with another equipment package by their own as they very much like our insult towards them. Who's fault? Not ours at least.

The PAF made a request for an F-16 support package to the Pentagon and the Pentagon cleared it with the State Department. There was no begging involved.

The Pentagon didn't wake up one morning and suddenly decide to place an unsolicited order for 450m$ worth of F-16 spares all on its own.

Hi,

This fact is often brought up on PDF---because there are still non believers here.

In the rest of the world---it is a NON ISSUE---because they already know that the " kill switches " exist---.

Please check your facts,
The US Congress by law requires American weapon manufacturers to implement measures
that do not allow a weapon system to be used against american interests.

How are we gonna pay 450 million USD?
Idhr BC 60-70 bill ara hai for using electricity worth 1000 units.

Twadi *** nu
They will sell us even if we say that we dont have money and we will not pay you a single penny. Trust me, its just a pressure stunt. And man Pakistan can get a lot out of it.

Calm down buddy. Buying J10 is not a shutup call in anyway. Had Pakistan been offered Viper upgrades with aim120D in numbers (let alone a watered down F35 offerer to tier 2 US allies) - PAF may have even dropped jf17 blk3. The begging for equipment has always been from one side, and we all know which side it is.
The PAF made a request for an F-16 support package to the Pentagon and the Pentagon cleared it with the State Department. There was no begging involved.

The Pentagon didn't wake up one morning and suddenly decide to place an unsolicited order for 450m$ worth of F-16 spares all on its own.

In Jan 2018, US Suspends $900 Million in security aid to Pakistan until it takes action against the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network, So does Pakistan took those actions which prompts US to release Security Aid or you want to dwells in Jargons of FMF and FMS used for misleading ordinary public?. Pakistan FO stance was very clear at that time too that US dwell in "Shifting goalpost" and suspension is "counter productive".

Its indeed turns out counter productive as US learns by the time, mostly after Pakistan went towards adding J10C from China.

In Jan 2018, US Suspends $900 Million in security aid to Pakistan until it takes action against the Afghan Taliban and the Haqqani network, So does Pakistan took those actions which prompts US to release Security Aid or you want to dwells in Jargons of FMF and FMS used for misleading ordinary public?. Pakistan FO stance was very clear at that time too that US dwell in "Shifting goalpost" and suspension is "counter productive".

Its indeed turns out counter productive as US learns by the time, mostly after Pakistan went towards adding J10C from China.
lol Who gives a shit what USA thinks.

China all the way.

Lol begging.. this inst a free lunch.
Lol. Not everything is for sale to everybody. The ability to buy this equipment, even if from own funds, is a favor that requires a lot of diplomatic efforts and specific foreign policy. Just look at Egypt which despite funds couldn’t get BVRs for its F16s.

What are you smoking man. CSF and Aid is gone now - all those funds have been reused elsewhere. And those CSF payments were Pakistans own money which were taken away (money supposed to be paid for services provided such as logistics, PA expenditures on border etc.). The 450 million for this deal will be paid by Pakistans own funds, despite the economic devastation - I repeat no aid is being given.

Last edited:
Please check your facts,
The US Congress by law requires American weapon manufacturers to implement measures
Hi,

It is a requirement in the USA after 9/11---. Any and every aircraft flying in the USA skies will have an electronic device that can manipulate the flight of the aircraft when needed.

Now as for what you are stating---I am not familiar with that part and I did not comment on that either---.

Please check your facts,

That means, by laws (American laws of course), nations who buy American weaponry systems sign up for serfdom. Oh wait, they pay for their own bones guarding American interests.

Lol. Not everything is for sale to everybody. The ability to buy this equipment, even if from own funds, is a favor that requires a lot of diplomatic efforts and specific foreign policy. Just look at Egypt which despite funds couldn’t get BVRs for its F16s.

What are you smoking man. CSF and Aid is gone now - all those funds have been reused elsewhere. And those CSF payments were Pakistans own money which were taken away (money supposed to be paid for services provided such as logistics, PA expenditures on border etc.). The 450 million for this deal will be paid by Pakistans own funds, despite the economic devastation - I repeat no aid is being given.
Pak government is very happy to pay for their own bones using their people's money to guard American interests.

I have a question though... If Pak is willing to pay $450 mil. for some jets that cannot guard Pak airspace against Indian threat and that are inferior to JF17-III's AESA radar and PL15, PL10, why do you think Pak can convince other nations to buy the JF17-III?

Mind blowing.

Last edited:
Wrong! Slavery comes from the people and not a bunch of jets. People of south asia are genetically slave minded and unless some kind of surgery is done on them they are unlikely to change.
Hi,

Well---look at the geography of Punjab---. Every conqueror going into the sub continent had to go thru Punjab and on rare occasions thru sindh---.

With no natural barriers and hiding places--Punjabis had to endure more sufferings that most other nation put together.

City of Multan is over 5000 years old---. No other city has been placed geographically in a place where poor warrior nation on one side and rich sub continent on the other side.

Every conquerer coming from AFG had to conquer this city.

there comes a time in life of generations where death before dishonor does not mean much & personal survival becomes paramount---. That makes one suck hard and deep.

That means, by laws (American laws of course), nations who buy American weaponry systems sign up for serfdom. Oh wait, they pay for their own bones guarding American interests.

Mind blowing.

Correct.
The real price of any such purchase is immense.

Correct.
The real price of any such purchase is immense.
I think the best course of actions, for real security and financial reasons, is to sell these F16's to other countries while they're still worth something. Who knows.. might get $30 mil each jet, not including the missiles. No point of sinking another $450 millions knowing they can't be used against India (American interest). With the $450 mil. plus proceeds from the sales, Pak could buy more JF17-III or J10C or newer airborne radar plane that guarantees air superiority over India. Even JF17-III has better radar and missiles than these expensive and useless F16's.

Back
Top Bottom