What's new

US Approves Possible Sale Of F-16 Equipment To Pakistan: Pentagon

No the F-16s do come with conditions.
I don’t understand why Americans would sell us amraams but say we can’t use them against India.
Personally I think J-10Cs are a reliable product.

J-10Cs are almost as good as F-16s.
I agree. I like J-10C’s a lot as well.
But F-16’s are still very good fighters we have in our airforce that must be maintained so they can counter Indias large number of inferior aircraft.
Go fvck USA, the Atheistic elites in USA, who think they are not answerable anyone.
Elites around the world think that way. Both East and West have their hands red with the blood of innocents and Muslims. Their arrogant in this world but will have to answer to Allah. Muslims only have them selves and Allah. Neither East neither West is our friend.

I don’t understand why Americans would sell us amraams but say we can’t use them against India.

But F-16’s are still very good fighters we have in our airforce that must be maintained so they can counter Indias large number of inferior aircraft.

Elites around the world think that way. Both East and West have their hands red with the blood of innocents and Muslims. Their arrogant in this world but will have to answer to Allah. Muslims only have them selves and Allah. Neither East neither West is our friend.
The atheistic elites in USA, think they can do wrong and get away with it.

Or someone said it fans Anti-American sentiment or you endangering the lives of the American expatriates.

Fvck F-16s, because we can work with China to make J-10Cs and JF-17s better.
China can help with the engineering part. We can make more advanced versions of these planes.

1663509599454.png

1663509630232.png

Last edited:
Also we don’t need such a maintenance heavy aircraft in 4 gen when we could use those resources to go for J31/35, if we had the money in the first place.
We are not going to buy the J-31/J-35 tomorrow. We are many many years away from that. We can get our economy back on track so we can order a large number of them.

The induction of J-10's has put any future purchase of F-16's to rest, they will be upgraded for as long as PAF decides to keep those F-16's, but its nothing special or achievement, I would be happy if US indeed offer Pakistan another 18 Block 70's or upgrade the entire fleet to F-16V with addition to offer to sale 18 new units, that would be way better but I doubt this will happen, or even Indians/Israel with their strong lobbies will let that happen.

No one is buying more F16s. If you read the news it is to provide opportunities to upgrade and maintain the CURRENT fleet. No new weapons/ platforms/capabilities are being sold. We have a fleet of 75 ACs which still need to be maintained.
A
yeah, and they were fighting over it to keep or to discard since days.

The induction of J-10's has put any future purchase of F-16's to rest, they will be upgraded for as long as PAF decides to keep those F-16's, but its nothing special or achievement, I would be happy if US indeed offer Pakistan another 18 Block 70's or upgrade the entire fleet to F-16V with addition to offer to sale 18 new units, that would be way better but I doubt this will happen, or even Indians/Israel with their strong lobbies will let that happen.
PAF is supposedly trying to maintain on having two OEMs (US or else and China) at least, one pilot mentioned by rumour that the seniors do not want to solely rely on China entirely, as the Chinese have also stated hidden demands from them.

PAF is supposedly trying to maintain on having two OEMs (US or else and China) at least, one pilot mentioned by rumour that the seniors do not want to solely rely on China entirely, as the Chinese have also stated hidden demands from them.
Honestly If I was US or China I would not Trust Pakistan or its leadership to, so Chinese adding new demands is no surprise. But Pakistan will in the end Pay for this double cross, as if we keep double crossing our allies for another, than one day all our allies will just leave us and we will left on the mercy of vultures.

Honestly If I was US or China I would not Trust Pakistan or its leadership to, so Chinese adding new demands is no surprise. But Pakistan will in the end Pay for this double cross, as if we keep double crossing our allies for another, than one day all our allies will just leave us and we will left on the mercy of vultures.

Theoretically, they needs not to trust Pakistan but need only to tell Pakistan that her interests are always better cared by them. As long as our interests are secured by either party we needs not to antagonize one adversary over another, simple.

And besides, We finally choose J10 and give an absolute shutup call to US, instead US comes begging with another equipment package by their own as they very much like our insult towards them. Who's fault? Not ours at least.

You really believe that part ? US come begging to PAF to take the upgrade package ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The amount of anger and disbelieve in Indian camps over it and US vetoing all of that explain exactly that what i wrote.

yeah, and they were fighting over it to keep or to discard since days.
Who are they? The opinions of arm chair generals do not matter much to the policy planners of the PAF. We will hold on to the F16s for the next 20 to 30 years as we have done to the M3s. We do not have much choice in the matter whether anybody likes it or not.
If there are any more"THEY" in your post please elaborate and I will answer.
A

And besides, We finally choose J10 and give an absolute shutup call to US, instead US comes begging with another equipment package by their own as they very much like our insult towards them. Who's fault? Not ours at least.
Calm down buddy. Buying J10 is not a shutup call in anyway. Had Pakistan been offered Viper upgrades with aim120D in numbers (let alone a watered down F35 offerer to tier 2 US allies) - PAF may have even dropped jf17 blk3. The begging for equipment has always been from one side, and we all know which side it is.

Who are they? The opinions of arm chair generals do not matter much to the policy planners of the PAF. We will hold on to the F16s for the next 20 to 30 years as we have done to the M3s. We do not have much choice in the matter whether anybody likes it or not.
If there are any more"THEY" in your post please elaborate and I will answer.
A
more than enough.

Ok, 21 pages of comments and critique for a decision made in USA regarding approval of spares and supplies.

This just goes on to show the following:

a. The diplomatic leverage that USA has over Pakistan.
b. The technical state of our own Armed forces. ( these jets couldn't fly if USA didn't support ).
c. The Results of not building yourself , and always relying on imports.
d. The results of NOT inculcating a tradition of education in our own country.

Every time someone buys a weapons system as complicated as a fighter jet from a seller such as the US, or NATO; you don't just pay the dollar price, you practically become their Biach for all intent and purpose.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom