What's new

PAF and Next Generation Fighter Program Confirmed

The matter is not that of money, but operational requirments. If operational requirements of PAF warrented a 5th Gen, It will certainly have a go at the new generation. Nothing to be related to 180 Billion economy or not...its just a simple thing, no rocket science i guess.

I agree with you, Its all need. If PaAF need they will defy go for 5th gen fighter.

i think in present pak dont need any thing above fc 20 bt it would be more realistic upto 2020

hasnain

Re your comment The matter is not that of money, but operational requirments

You are trying to completely delink the notion that REAL MILITARY POWER IS ECONOMIC/FINANCIAL POWER"

IE without FINANCIAL MUSCLE you cannot acheive your operational requirements....

eg

UK needs 2 new carriers by 2015 BUT WILL NOT GET THEM UNTIL 2030 reason is money $$$

India needed MMRCA 10 years ago but $$$ prevented this

USA ideally wants 657 F22 raptors but has cut orders to 277.

MY ARGUMENT

PAF may need a 5th gen fighter by 2020 BUT $$$$ restrictions and export controls by china mans it may not happen until 2030 or even ever.

Another example ideally to counter 150 su30mki today PAF needs for operational needs at least 100 block 52 F16 but they only have 18

reason is ECONOMIC and potential sanctions

in other words until PAF is a offical partner in a fifth gen fighter there is nothing guranteed or likely to happen despite PAFS growing threat from the IAF over the next decade.

hasnain

You are trying to completely delink the notion that REAL MILITARY POWER IS ECONOMIC/FINANCIAL POWER"

IE without FINANCIAL MUSCLE you cannot acheive your operational requirements....

eg

UK needs 2 new carriers by 2015 BUT WILL NOT GET THEM UNTIL 2030 reason is money $$$

MY ARGUMENT

PAF may need a 5th gen fighter by 2020 BUT $$$$ restrictions and export controls by china mans it may not happen until 2030 or even ever.

Another example ideally to counter 150 su30mki today PAF needs for operational needs at least 100 block 52 F16 but they only have 18

in other words until PAF is a offical partner in a fifth gen fighter there is nothing guranteed or likely to happen despite PAFS growing threat from the IAF over the next decade.

SF,

Your posts are becoming more and more absurd with every passing day!

Another example ideally to counter 150 su30mki today PAF needs for operational needs at least 100 block 52 F16 but they only have 18 reason is ECONOMIC and potential sanctions.

No sure what are you trying to prove, iaf is not going to field all sukhoi and other fleet against PAF, I have explained it before large % would be fielded against China, does it sound fair? The tactics have already changed PAF-PLAAF are in sync any adventure would cause activity on the Chinese side to keep you people engaged-pressured and aware, the purpose is to test your patience and confuse you.

PS. Why do you forget there is a plane called JFT in production they would accompany Vipers. There are 101 ways to counter sukhoi we do understand technology is the engine of success. mki would not be roaming freely over Pakistani Air Space it would have to face multiple threats both ground based and air, just imagine a scenario when SAMs are fired in engagement zone do you think you will walk away that easily, it is going to be a hardwork.

No sure what are you trying to prove, iaf is not going to field all sukhoi and other fleet against PAF, I have explained it before large % would be fielded against China, does it sound fair? The tactics have already changed PAF-PLAAF are in sync any adventure would cause activity on the Chinese side to keep you people engaged-pressured and aware, the purpose is to test your patience and confuse you.

PS. Why do you forget there is a plane called JFT in production they would accompany Vipers. There are 101 ways to counter sukhoi we do understand technology is the engine of success. mki would not be roaming freely over Pakistani Air Space it would have to face multiple threats both ground based and air, just imagine a scenario when SAMs are fired in engagement zone do you think you will walk away that easily, it is going to be a hardwork.

Luftwaffe,

There is no limit to stupidity that Storm Force will fall to. Just admit that SU30 MKI is un-beatable (sarcasm) so this troll can rest.

IAF is best. Su30MKI is the best. It has beaten everything in history. Just imagine what MMRCA will do.

No need to waste you time and effort in convincing those, who don't bother to use their brain.

hasnain

eg

MY ARGUMENT

Retard,

Cite one example from Pakistan-China history, where Chinese refused to export a military item on Pakistan's request. They helped us with the entire Nuclear program, civilian and military. They helped us build the freaking A-Bomb when we were sanctioned and they didn't flinch for a second when we requested the ballistic missiles, jets, radars, tanks and everything.

See guys....this is the level of ignorance and stupidity that Storm Force brings.

See guys.....

Retard,

Cite one example from Pakistan-China history, where Chinese refused to export a military item on Pakistan's request. They helped us with the entire Nuclear program, civilian and military. They helped us build the freaking A-Bomb when we were sanctioned and they didn't flinch for a second when we requested the ballistic missiles, jets, radars, tanks and everything.

See guys....this is the level of ignorance and stupidity that Storm Force brings.

See guys.....

youre wasting your energy buddy. :D

is PAF or Pakistan navy getting j-11b????

Why think about J-11B? The J-11B belongs to SAC.

But Pakistan only has the cooperation with CAC.

So you should think about J-20B in future, it could be purchased apart from the joint development like J-2X, just like J-10B.

This PDF Myth that in any War with INDIA the chinease are going to mass on the northern border is wishful thinking im afraid.

Pakistan went to war in 1999 THE Chinease did not mass on the border.

USA is squeezing you people with raids I DONT see china doing much.

IF YOU TAKE ON INDIA its very dangerous and very presumtious to assume that IAF wil not use all 150 OR all 270 SU30MKI against PAF .

china will not mass on the border because INDIA has 100 nuclear war heads (they will not poke their nose into another fight)

Pakistan will have to fight INDIA alone (without USA and without china) infact I think USA will probably pass over sensitive data to INDIA as they are now a far more important long term ally ..

JUST MY OPINION just cant see china coming to FIGHT for you but they will supply arms no doubt.

AS FOR FIFTH GEN FIGHTERS lets see how many FC20s PAF acquires first

And in deed HOW MANY thunders too

This PDF Myth that in any War with INDIA the chinease are going to mass on the northern border is wishful thinking im afraid.

Pakistan went to war in 1999 THE Chinease did not mass on the border.

USA is squeezing you people with raids I DONT see china doing much.

IF YOU TAKE ON INDIA its very dangerous and very presumtious to assume that IAF wil not use all 150 OR all 270 SU30MKI against PAF .

china will not mass on the border because INDIA has 100 nuclear war heads (they will not poke their nose into another fight)

Pakistan will have to fight INDIA alone (without USA and without china) infact I think USA will probably pass over sensitive data to INDIA as they are now a far more important long term ally ..

JUST MY OPINION just cant see china coming to FIGHT for you but they will supply arms no doubt.

AS FOR FIFTH GEN FIGHTERS lets see how many FC20s PAF acquires first

And in deed HOW MANY thunders too

Why you should be bothered with this?

It is about Pakistan with its own 5th gen stealth fighter project.

I am sure they will have it and they will also have the ability to fight by themselves. :coffee:

Why think about J-11B? The J-11B belongs to SAC.

But Pakistan only has the cooperation with CAC.

So you should think about J-20B in future, it could be purchased apart from the joint development like J-2X, just like J-10B.

Makes no sense either.... PAF should get J-20 apart from the joint project of J-2X... as a combination of high n med/tech... instead of buying more 4+ gen jets raising mantainence costs and other issues..

Back
Top Bottom