What's new

Over 50,000 babies born in Faisalabad in 10 days

I certainly do but idiots like you have wool pulled over your eyes. Pakistan's land area is more than UK, France and Spain combined and our population density per Square mile is less than theirs. But you don't hear them talking about over population. More Muslims the better for this world.
I cannot pay for petroleum for x number of souls. Let me see if I can pay for petroleum for 2x number of souls. I hope the logic works out

Population isn’t the problem. It’s the mismanagement of resources. Educate , feed and then Tax your productive workforce .

Population is the strength and an asset if properly managed.

Europeans and Americans are opening gates of immigration to compete with Russia and China in manpower.
Russia has declining population. China's population growth has levelled off

Faisalabad has a population of about 3.62 million and the growth is about 1.3 percent... If that's the only births then it's a reduction as Faisalabad's population grew about 2.2 to 2.7 percent per year.
well, somebody has to counterbalance our rabbit like tendencies.
faisalabadis, the unlikely heroes.

Power looms closed. Tau logon nay apni loomain chala dee haen. 😛😛😛
After all, sitting idle is anathema to Pakistanis. :lol:

Uper se sardi bhi bari he. aur gas bijli ki loadshedding. People got creative. :D

The higher the population the better
Yep, gotta fight that ghazwa-e-hind after all.

Instead of "looking at finances" we must agitate for abolishing money itself thus ridding yourself, your society and humanity of one of the greatest problems once and for all. Once money is abolished you will be free to employ your time for your talents and for societal advancement and everyone will have time for reasonable leisure, not just the money-rich ones of now. You can make proper decisions then. :)

1. "Cousin sister" is such a Hindu phrase. How is a cousin your sister ? :) Islam recognizes three kinds of sisters : the daughter your direct father and mother produced together, the daughter from your mother's previous marriage or next marriage, the daughter from your father's previous marriage or next marriage. There is no other sister. Below is the Indian legal system's simple derivation of Quranic law regarding the system of property distribution where in our discussion we focus on the female and we will see here the sisters part :

2. We must abolish the marriage system by abolishing family system itself. This is another desire of Communism apart from the above one about abolishing money. The family is an artificial construct just like money. Humans originally lived in democratic communes, some say matrilineal. Family system came in and introduced social, political and socio-economic oppressions within the family and the family became another social structure to propagate political and socio-economic Capitalism. In India there is a legal technicality called "Head of the family" which must also be there in Pakistan given the common British-era rules. So this "Head of the family", usually a male, is automatically given right to lord over the rest only because he brings money to the family. Money and nothing else. He might be nothing outside the gate of his house and some position in his Capitalist work place but in his house he is the boss, dictating how one should live, what to study, whom to not meet etc. The resources and amenities that the others in the family depend on distribution by this boss. Recently in Deccan Hyderabad a father, a father designated as "Head of the family", was outraged by his teen daughter talking on the phone in what he called "always mode" and he thought it was his right to snatch her phone, pull her into a room and he beat her to death. The girl's elder sister tried to stop him but couldn't and she later lodged a police complaint. Now given that the Indian police is mostly not a revolutionary unit but something that comes from the same anti-human and oppressive Indian society, if this murder had not happened but the girl was "just" tortured by the "Head of the family" father and the sister had taken the girl to the police station to file a complaint against the father the police would have told them instead that how dare they lodge a complaint against the father who "provides for them" and that they should respect their parents and would then have told them to "compromise" and sent them back. Family is the first social layer in society and is often the first place where a person finds rejection, dejection, oppression, violence, inequality etc. It is rare in desi society to find supportive parents and this and my previous text is sufficient evidence to abolish the family system. I can provide other examples but this is sufficient. :) Islam had brought rights and advancements to people within the family where they didn't exist before, like in the court reference document above, but we must look forward.

LOL, you should have posted a GIF from a VCR recording about you running joyously through a field at night.

Jamahir, I’m sorry you were tortured as a child and are mentally ill because of it. Bullying and humiliating you, although easy is not something I’m going to do.

I understand that you typing away furiously is just a cry for help and I hope you get the help you need.

I cannot pay for petroleum for x number of souls. Let me see if I can pay for petroleum for 2x number of souls. I hope the logic works out
You have to understand.
Making more babies is our islamic duty and once we hit a certain threshold of peity (no. of babies), God's bounties will shower on us and our Honda CD70 will start running on ghaib ka petrol , (blessed spiritual petrol) instead of the worldly petrol we pay through the nose to buy now.

The higher the population the better

Indeed, but only female population. There is no more space for any more male. There should be no male born on Earth for the next 30 years because as it is, many males now among the 8+ billion total population on Earth, are useless, actually harmful. So let them die off.

Jamahir, I’m sorry you were tortured as a child and are mentally ill because of it. Bullying and humiliating you, although easy is not something I’m going to do.

I understand that you typing away furiously is just a cry for help and I hope you get the help you need.

Thank you for your kindness which sprouts from your posts every so often. Now off you run to your village fields to relive your childhood.

@jamahir

75rpl7.jpg

I’d recommend all Pakistanis to

1. Do not marry during your teens
2. Have kids atleast 1-2 years after marriage
3. Have a good 3-4 years break between kids
4. Look at your finances and make proper decisions. Quality over quantity.
5. Stop marrying cousin brothers/cousin sisters. Not healthy and is plain weird.

Onus is on everyone to level the population growth rate.

Wazarate sehet, hukoomat e Pakistan.
Great advice. 3-4 year break is important so that the parents can focus on the upbringing of the young child in early years. Those who knock one out every year - idk how they afford the diapers.

I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek with my friends at night in the fields around my village.

Can’t really put a price on it. Western kids come out of the womb clutching on to ipads and don’t even go outside. It’s kind of sad to be honest.

here in england you dont have villages or big wheat fields like pakistan. everything here is monetised or fenced off. even america is more fun for traveling.

Back
Top Bottom