What's new

Over 50,000 babies born in Faisalabad in 10 days

oh wow, an achievement ...

good to know we are good at something ...

I’d recommend all Pakistanis to

1. Do not marry during your teens
2. Have kids atleast 1-2 years after marriage
3. Have a good 3-4 years break between kids
4. Look at your finances and make proper decisions. Quality over quantity.
5. Stop marrying cousin brothers/cousin sisters. Not healthy and is plain weird.

Onus is on everyone to level the population growth rate.

Wazarate sehet, hukoomat e Pakistan.

More Muslims the better for this world.

LOL, why ?

I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek with my friends at night in the fields around my village.

Can’t really put a price on it. Western kids come out of the womb clutching on to ipads and don’t even go outside. It’s kind of sad to be honest.

Haan ji, just like they would show in the 1970s Hindi films RazPak and friends are shown as kids running in the fields play hide and seek, only their legs are shown and then the camera pulls back to show RazPak and friends running because they are pursuing the dogs of a rural feudal where the dogs had attacked a peasant and then RazPak and friend appear running in the cities to stop two unemployed men from suiciding, and running to stop a 15-year-old girl and her lover from being honor-killed, and running behind an ambulance after having sent it off from a hospital to a clinic where the doctor was ready to treat a patient for free, and running to advise urban office workers in a software company to take over their company and re-form it as a workers cooperative and include the former feudalist company owner as now a worker on equal basis to the other workers. Yes indeed, who are those Western kids who grew with iPads and participated in the Occupy Wall Street movement and the Occupy London movement and the Occupy Adeleide movement ? They are iPad fools. We must celebrate RazPak who ran in the fields at night in his village.

Blame "Allah Rozi dena wala hai" logic prevelant everywhere in Pakistan. Its funny i had an argument with my parents a while ago about this. While that may be true, God has also given you Aaql to decide if you can afford another child or not. We are not animals..although I do think there's argument to be had as most Pakistanis are sheep who allow Generals and Politicians to abuse them.

It all starts with education. Educated people tend to have less kids. Its normally low income low IQ people who have alot of kids.

Dong sahab, what you said and desire is opposite to what most desi Muslims believe in, unfortunately. I minus the Bangaldeshis here, many of them are more thoughtful than us. Only yesterday in this post I quoted the various "fatwas" of the Deoband mullahs from 2011, quite irrational ones and in the quoted article one was against contraception but I didn't quote it in the post :
This one triggered a dress-code debate across the nation.

According to the fatwa issued by Darul Uloom Deoband, wearing 'skin-tight' dresses is 'not lawful' and that clothes should be 'loose and simple'.

It gave its opinion on the issue when asked by a woman whether wearing "skin tight" trousers and jeans were allowed as per religious beliefs.

Also asked if it was permitted to wear loose pajamas or jeans with a frock that stretches below the knees, accompanied by a head scarf, the scholars again replied in the negative.

In another controversial observation, it said a couple should first seek the opinion of a 'hakim' or Unani practitioner before resorting to use contraceptives if needed for medical reasons.
And then I had also made this post two days ago about the Modern Indian Muslim penchant for constant hajjs despite these people's lower socio-economic status which should have been removed from themselves, their neighbors and their country via revolution instead of wasting time and effort on three hajjs every five years.

Many desi Muslims of recent are just ritualists, no different from a committed Hindu who spends the day in religious rituals instead building himself and society towards advancement.

Well at least Pakistanis are good at something

Sorry, the title goes to Indians. :lol:

Last edited:
Population isn’t the problem. It’s the mismanagement of resources. Educate , feed and then Tax your productive workforce .

Population is the strength and an asset if properly managed.

Europeans and Americans are opening gates of immigration to compete with Russia and China in manpower.

Haan ji, just like they would show in the 1970s Hindi films RazPak and friends are shown as kids running in the fields play hide and seek, only their legs are shown then the camera pulls back to show RazPak and friends running because they are pursuing the dogs of a rural feudal where the dogs had attacked a peasant and then RazPak and friend appear running in the cities to stop two unemployed men from suiciding, and running to stop a 15-year-old girl and her lover from being honor-killed, and running behind an ambulance after having sent it off from a hospital to a clinic where the doctor was ready to treat a patient for free, and running to advise urban office workers in a software company to take over their company and re-form it as a workers cooperative and include the former feudalist company owner as now a worker on equal basis to the other workers. Yes indeed, who are those Western kids who grew with iPads and participated in the Occupy Wall Street movement and the Occupy London movement and the Occupy Adeleide movement ? They are iPad fools. We must celebrate RazPak who ran in the fields at night in his village.
giphy.gif

I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek with my friends at night in the fields around my village.

Can’t really put a price on it. Western kids come out of the womb clutching on to ipads and don’t even go outside. It’s kind of sad to be honest.
idhar bhi yehi seen ban rha he. While the hide and seek thing is going away, sadly. My kids (whenever I have them), will get good old fashioned toys etc. If they want iPad, they are liable to get punt my kids across the room.

I’d recommend all Pakistanis to

1. Do not marry during your teens
2. Have kids atleast 1-2 years after marriage
3. Have a good 3-4 years break between kids
5. Stop marrying cousin brothers/cousin sisters. Not healthy and is plain weird.

Onus is on everyone to level the population growth rate.

Wazarate sehet, hukoomat e Pakistan.
Idhar 30s me bhi koi chance nazar nhi aa rha, aap teens ki baat kr rhe hn. Phir konsa 3-4 gap. Get them all out before you hit 40.

Faisalabad has a population of about 3.62 million and the growth is about 1.3 percent... If that's the only births then it's a reduction as Faisalabad's population grew about 2.2 to 2.7 percent per year.

Instead of "looking at finances" we must agitate for abolishing money itself thus ridding yourself, your society and humanity of one of the greatest problems once and for all. Once money is abolished you will be free to employ your time for your talents and for societal advancement and everyone will have time for reasonable leisure, not just the money-rich ones of now. You can make proper decisions then. :)

1. "Cousin sister" is such a Hindu phrase. How is a cousin your sister ? :) Islam recognizes three kinds of sisters : the daughter your direct father and mother produced together, the daughter from your mother's previous marriage or next marriage, the daughter from your father's previous marriage or next marriage. There is no other sister. Below is the Indian legal system's simple derivation of Quranic law regarding the system of property distribution where in our discussion we focus on the female and we will see here the sisters part :
Muslim law recognizes two types of heirs, Sharers and Residuaries. Sharers are the ones who are entitled to a certain share in the deceased’s property and Residuaries would take up the share in the property that is left over after the sharers have taken their part.

Sharers :

The Sharers are 12 in number and are as follows: (1) Husband, (2) Wife, (3) Daughter, (4) Daughter of a son (or son's son or son's son and so on), (5) Father, (6) Paternal Grandfather, (7) Mother, (8) Grandmother on the male line, (9) Full sister (10) Consanguine sister (11) Uterine sister, and (12) Uterine brother.

The share taken by each sharer will vary in certain conditions. For instance, a wife takes 1/4th of share in a case where the couple is without lineal descendants, and a one-eighth share otherwise. A husband (in the case of succession to the wife's estate) takes a half share in a case where the couple is without lineal descendants, and a one-fourth share otherwise. A sole daughter takes a half share. Where the deceased has left behind more than one daughter, all daughters jointly take two-thirds. If the deceased had left behind son(s) and daughter(s), then, the daughters cease to be sharers and become residuaries instead, with the residue being so distributed as to ensure that each son gets double of what each daughter gets.

Non-Testamentary and Testamentary succession under Muslim law :

In Non-testamentary succession, the Muslim Personal Law (Shariat) Application Act, 1937 gets applied. On the other hand, in case of a person who dies testate i.e. 2 one who has created his will before death, the inheritance is governed under the relevant Muslim Shariat Law as applicable to the Shias and the Sunnis.

In cases where the subject matter of property is an immovable property, situated in the state of West Bengal, Chennai and Bombay, the Muslims shall be bound by the Indian Succession Act, 1925. This exception is only for the purposes of testamentary succession.

Birthright :

Inheritance of property in Muslim law comes only after the death of a person, any child born into a Muslim family does not get his right to property on his birth. If an heir lives even after the death of the ancestor, he becomes a legal heir and is therefore entitled to a share in the property. However, if the apparent heir does not survive his ancestor, then no such right of inheritance or share in the property shall exist.

Distribution of the Property :

Under the Muslim law, distribution of property can be made in two ways – per capita or per strip distribution.

The per capita distribution method is majorly used in the Sunni law. According to this method, the estate left over by the ancestors gets equally distributed among the heirs. Therefore, the share of each person depends on the number of heirs.

The per strip distribution method is recognised in the Shia law. According to this method of property inheritance, the property gets distributed among the heirs according to the strip they belong to. Hence the quantum of their inheritance also depends upon the branch and the number of persons that belong to the branch.

Rights of females :

Muslim does not create any distinction between the rights of men and women. On the death of their ancestor, nothing can prevent both girl and boy child to become the legal heirs of inheritable property. However, it is generally found that the quantum of the share of a female heir is half of that of the male heirs. The reason 3 behind this is that under the Muslim law a female shall upon marriage receive mehr and maintenance from her husband whereas males will have only the property of the ancestors for inheritance. Also, males have the duty of maintaining their wife and children.

Widow’s right to succession :

Under Muslim law, no widow is excluded from the succession. A childless Muslim widow is entitled to one-fourth of the property of the deceased husband, after meeting his funeral and legal expenses and debts. However, a widow who has children or grandchildren is entitled to one-eighth of the deceased husband's property. If a Muslim man marries during an illness and subsequently dies of that medical condition without brief recovery or consummating the marriage, his widow has no right of inheritance. But if her ailing husband divorces her and afterwards, he dies from that illness, the widow's right to a share of inheritance continues until she remarries.

A Child in the Womb :

A child in the womb of its mother is competent to inherit provided it is born alive. A child in the embryo is regarded as a living person and, as such, the property vests immediately in that child. But, if such a child in the womb is not born alive, the share already vested in it is divested and, it is presumed as if there was no such heir (in the womb) at all.

Escheat : Where a deceased Muslim has no legal heir under Muslim law, his properties are inherited by Government through the process of escheat.

2. We must abolish the marriage system by abolishing family system itself. This is another desire of Communism apart from the above one about abolishing money. The family is an artificial construct just like money. Humans originally lived in democratic communes, some say matrilineal. Family system came in and introduced social, political and socio-economic oppressions within the family and the family became another social structure to propagate political and socio-economic Capitalism. In India there is a legal technicality called "Head of the family" which must also be there in Pakistan given the common British-era rules. So this "Head of the family", usually a male, is automatically given right to lord over the rest only because he brings money to the family. Money and nothing else. He might be nothing outside the gate of his house and some position in his Capitalist work place but in his house he is the boss, dictating how one should live, what to study, whom to not meet etc. The resources and amenities that the others in the family depend on distribution by this boss. Recently in Deccan Hyderabad a father, a father designated as "Head of the family", was outraged by his teen daughter talking on the phone in what he called "always mode" and he thought it was his right to snatch her phone, pull her into a room and he beat her to death. The girl's elder sister tried to stop him but couldn't and she later lodged a police complaint. Now given that the Indian police is mostly not a revolutionary unit but something that comes from the same anti-human and oppressive Indian society, if this murder had not happened but the girl was "just" tortured by the "Head of the family" father and the sister had taken the girl to the police station to file a complaint against the father the police would have told them instead that how dare they lodge a complaint against the father who "provides for them" and that they should respect their parents and would then have told them to "compromise" and sent them back. Family is the first social layer in society and is often the first place where a person finds rejection, dejection, oppression, violence, inequality etc. It is rare in desi society to find supportive parents and this and my previous text is sufficient evidence to abolish the family system. I can provide other examples but this is sufficient. :) Islam had brought rights and advancements to people within the family where they didn't exist before, like in the court reference document above, but we must look forward.

LOL, you should have posted a GIF from a VCR recording about you running joyously through a field at night.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom