What's new

Over 50,000 babies born in Faisalabad in 10 days

24232157_2192145824144159_8406811989021792116_n-610x813.jpg

I certainly do but idiots like you have wool pulled over your eyes. Pakistan's land area is more than UK, France and Spain combined and our population density per Square mile than theirs. But you don't hear them talking about over population. More Muslims the better for this world.

No it does not work this way.

Half of Pakistan is pretty much unhabitable and you cannot grow crops either, whereas nearly all of France and Spain is habitable and is fertile.

France and Spain have a population of 110 million with DOUBLE the fertile land area of Pakistan that has TWICE the population.

Also Pakistan is a poor 3rd world country with growth rate expected to be 3-4% a year for the next 15 years. It cannot provided services and jobs to its current population, let alone all those millions being born every year.

PS - You make want to check your facts as France and Spain combined are around 20% larger than Pakistan.

you are right we have shit child hoods compare with the idiots abroad in pakistan.

I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek with my friends at night in the fields around my village.

Can’t really put a price on it. Western kids come out of the womb clutching on to ipads and don’t even go outside. It’s kind of sad to be honest.

Faislabad groundwater is contaminated bcz of chemical seepage from the textile industry. Anyway, these children are already in debt of IMF bcz of their forefathers. What a start.

Punjab’s Local Government Department has announced that it has registered over 50,000 newborns in Faisalabad in just 10 days of birth registration campaign.

Almost 34,672 newborn were registered in the Lahore Division alone. Faisalabad leads the chart with 50,184 newborns registered in 10 days. Besides this, 9,362 children were registered in Rawalpindi, 18,111 in Sargodha, and 36,850 in Dera Ghazi Khan.

Moreover, 12,350 newborns were registered in Gujranwala, 21,301 in Sahiwal, 13,402 in Gujarat, 43,822 in Multan, and 22,905 in Bahawalpur.

Faisalabad had the highest rate of birth registration during the campaign, with birth certificates issued to 50,184 children, Municipal Secretary Syed Mubasher Hussain said.

Overall, the campaign saw 126,717 girls and 136,242 boys registered within 10-day. This marks a significant achievement in ensuring that children are registered at birth.

Congratulations to PTI, PMLN, PPP etc for getting new , young, motivated and energetic servants.

Blame "Allah Rozi dena wala hai" logic prevelant everywhere in Pakistan. Its funny i had an argument with my parents a while ago about this. While that may be true, God has also given you Aaql to decide if you can afford another child or not. We are not animals..although I do think there's argument to be had as most Pakistanis are sheep who allow Generals and Politicians to abuse them.

It all starts with education. Educated people tend to have less kids. Its normally low income low IQ people who have alot of kids.

Last edited:
Here every one is crying about baby born can some one give statistic about death rates as well then start using logic.
Banana republic failed to be manufacturer & IT industry hub. Why its happening when you see all province assembly representative look their faces, education, the way of talk, vision, thinking all goes to fk Pakistan and it will remain fkd. After all these politicians shit then jobless generals come to take over CEO jobs in private and national sectors. it makes fk pro max Pakistan.. :close_tema: :close_tema:

No it does not work this way.

Half of Pakistan is pretty much unhabitable and you cannot grow crops either, whereas nearly all of France and Spain is habitable and is fertile.

France and Spain have a population of 110 million with DOUBLE the fertile land area of Pakistan that has TWICE the population.

Also Pakistan is a poor 3rd world country with growth rate expected to be 3-4% a year for the next 15 years. It cannot provided services and jobs to its current population, let alone all those millions being born every year.

PS - You make want to check your facts as France and Spain combined are around 20% larger than Pakistan.
Only balochistan is not very fertile it can if the lands are irrigated but it wont be same with interior sindh thats not half of pakistan and punjab can have double of its existing population to but that would further strain it as pakistan doesnt have developed facilities and infrastructure.

France has large mountain ranges and some parts of the country sit empty because its land is not good for agriculture so your wrong and same with spain both these countries have less arable land then pakistan as pakistan beats both france and spain:

Back
Top Bottom