What's new

Debunking the claim of 200,000 rapes in 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course Pakistanis here are trying to make it seem like they weren't nearly as bad to us in 1971.

Sorry FAM winners right the history , even with Chinese and American support Pakistan still lost the war.

India does lie and India is also a little bîtch too , but again making Pakistan seem better in 1971 war is honestly fûcking stupid.

No propaganda , with their logic 6 million jews dying is a myth also

Same old same old , Turks denying Armenian genocide Japanese denying Nanking and Pakistanis denying 1971

If Bangaldesh wants to lie about the ràpe numbers then they can , cause the enemy at that time was horrible and even if it was 4,000 ràpes we're gonna take it as 1,000,000 if we have to cause again we wanna show how it truly felt.

Face it y'all lost the war , and now Indians have become the major enemy in South Asia due to their shîtty foreign diplomacy

So any Pakistanis that feel good about low ràpe numbers in the 1971 war , understand yall lost the war and lost more after that cause karma came into action.

Last edited:
abhi k roley muk ni rahey ye 50 saal purani baat liye bethey.

Of course Pakistanis here are trying to make it seem like they weren't nearly as bad to us in 1971.

Sorry FAM winners right the history , even with Chinese and American support Pakistan still lost the war.

India does lie and India is also a little bîtch too , but again making Pakistan seem better in 1971 war is honestly fûcking stupid.

Same old same old , Turks denying Armenian genocide Japanese denying Nanking and Pakistanis denying 1971

If Bangaldesh wants to lie about the ràpe numbers then they can , cause the enemy at that time was horrible and even if it was 4,000 ràpes we're gonna take it as 1,000,000 if we have to cause again we wanna show how it truly felt.

Face it y'all lost the war , and now Indians have become the major enemy in South Asia due to their shîtty foreign diplomacy

So any Pakistanis that feel good about low ràpe numbers in the 1971 war , understand yall lost the war and lost more after that cause karma came into action.
Yeah Pakistan lost. Can we at least now get rid of all the hate now that its over? And rejecting demonization would be a good step in that direction.

wasnt it 2 million rapes? as per indian liars and their slaves Bangalis?

We kicked our àss even with American and Chinese support y'all lost how funny.

Now look what your buddy America did to Pakistan , oh yea literally took all of your money and now you're China's bítch.

Karma is a real bítch isn't it ?
Yeah Pakistan lost. Can we at least now get rid of all the hate now that its over? And rejecting demonization would be a good step in that direction.

We can if India stops controlling us

IF there is ANY GENUINE evidence of Pakistan having commited atrocities OR WAR CRIMES, could you please forward that evidence on to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague?.......... :azn:

500,000 bangladeshi militia men backed by over 500,000 indian troops fighting a force of 40,000 men cut off by 3000 kms of hostile terrain from their homeland is some "victory".........:disagree:

IF there is ANY GENUINE evidence of Pakistan having commited atrocities OR WAR CRIMES, could you please forward that evidence on to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague?.......... :azn:

500,000 bangladeshi militia men backed by over 500,000 indian troops fighting a force of 40,000 men cut off by 3000 kms of hostile terrain from their homeland is some "victory".........:disagree:

Yes it's a victory now shut up , cause guess what cause Russia won WW2 even if it costed them twice as much.

We won and history will see Pakistan as the losing side in 1971 , most of your men surrendered.

Shoudn't have oppressed us if you couldn't take a huge loss

Yes it's a victory now shut up , cause guess what cause Russia won WW2 even if it costed them twice as much.

We won and history will see Pakistan as the losing side in 1971 , most of your men surrendered.

Shoudn't have oppressed us if you couldn't take a huge loss

What oppression? Can you please provide the evidence?............ :azn:

Can you please explain how it is possible that 40,000 lightly armed soldiers can kill 3 million people and rape 200,000 women at the same time in under a month?.........:azn:

You don't have enough rape babies to substantiate such a claim.

I'm not sure why you'd be celebrating if you believe that 200,000 of your women were raped by us, not to mention the 20+ year rule of Pakistan over Bangladesh. Especially when the USSR and India were backing you.

I'd argue that the numbers in that case are inflated too.
Karma is a real bítch isn't it ?
Speaking of which, your country is going to drown due to rising sea levels. Nice knowing you.

You don't have enough rape babies to substantiate such a claim.

I'm not sure why you'd be celebrating if you believe that 200,000 of your women were raped by us, not to mention the 20+ year rule of Pakistan over Bangladesh. Especially when the USSR and India were backing you.

I'd argue that the numbers in that case are inflated too.

Face it buddy the world knows y'all lost and you guys just can't take it in

I can say the same about Pakistanis , how does British rule taste like huh ?

In the end of the day at least we aren't controlled by China and haven't bee destroyed by America
What oppression? Can you please provide the evidence?............ :azn:

Can you please explain how it is possible that 40,000 lightly armed soldiers can kill 3 million people and rape 200,000 women at the same time in under a month?.........:azn:

40,000 , what type of bułlshît number did you find ?

I know for sure that your using Pakistanis backed websites to get those numbers

In the end of the day at least we aren't controlled by China and haven't bee destroyed by America

I would recommend you not say cruel things. Pakistanis are an emotional people. If you show them love they will show you love, If you show them hate they will hate you back with a greater ferocity.

If only this point had been understood in 1971, there might have been no tragic killing or rape of civilians after 25 March.

40,000 , what type of bułlshît number did you find ?

I know for sure that your using Pakistanis backed websites to get those numbers

Think is, you have NO CREXIBLE EVIDENCE to refute ANY of my claims.............. :azn:

I mean you literally claim to have had hundreds of thousands of your women raped, millions of you killed and to have been 2nd class citizens lorded over by us for decades until the USSR and India had to come and save you.

The British also killed millions of you, and ruled you for much longer. Everyone knows about the resistance of Pashtun tribesmen and Punjabis like Bhaghat Singh against the British, but I don't think anyone remembers any resistance from Bengalis....

You still flood Pakistan in mass numbers as immigrants despite what we've done to you, some of you want to revive the Urdu language which we imposed upon you, India controls you and your country is drowning. Have some sharram, you've got nothing to brag about.

I would recommend you not say cruel things. Pakistanis are an emotional people. If you show them love they will show you love, If you show them hate they will hate you back with a greater ferocity.

If only this point had been understood in 1971, there might have been no tragic killing or rape of civilians after 25 March.

There is NO EVIDENCE of ANY of that having happened. IF there was then the bangladeshis and indians would have forwarded that evidence to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague.

there was no Genocide committed in 1971.

How long did the war last ? Lets make it a large number of 12 months. And according to the Bangladeshi and Bharti authorities,
we kill what 3 million people?

That means the Pakistani military killed 8,220 people per day on average. That means we killed 342.5 people per hour.

Meaning people did not sleep at all. They did not eat. They did not go to the toilet for 365 days straight.
To reach the 3 million mark they had be constantly killing people every day without a break.

Must say that is an impressive feat to achieve. A military killed 3 million people without sleeping, eating or even toilet breaks.

Then lets not forget that when Mujeeb traveled from the UK he stated 30,000 were killed. Then he stated 300,000 were killed.
When he got to Bangladesh a few days later it had changed to 3 million. Amazing feat there.

In a few days the Pakistani military killed more then 2 million people. They must have nuked half the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom