What's new

Debunking the claim of 200,000 rapes in 1971

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO EVIDENCE of ANY of that having happened. IF there was then the bangladeshis and indians would have forwarded that evidence to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague.

You can read Hamoodur Rahman Commission report. Atrocities did happen on both sides, but not as much as claimed. The Army was provoked by murders, rape, loot and arson carried out by Awami League militants before 25 March

You can read Hamoodur Rahman Commission report. Atrocities did happen on both sides, but not as much as claimed. The Army was provoked by murders, rape, loot and arson carried out by Awami League militants before 25 March

Can you forward that evidence to the international war crimes tribunal at the Hague so the evil perpetrators can be brought to justice?
No just shut up , Pakistan isn't some developed country that controls the world.

Pakistan is an artificial state created by Brits , we don't brag you guys do.

I'm talking about modern Pakistan and Bangladesh

People treat Bangladesh as a neutral nation while others see internationally Pakistan as a terrorist state.

India doesn't fully controls us , as we are slowly moving away from them

Again face it bud Pakistan isn't a superpower , it's just a nation who lost all its hope unlike Bangladesh.

Y'all lost not only 1971 , but your whole dam nation

If what you say is true than why is an increasing number of bangladeshi women including the married ones working as prostitutes in india?......... :azn::

You will not create any rapproachement between Bangladeshis and Pakistanis with these kind of threads.

The Pakistani nationalists will start flinging sh!t by calling Bengalis traitors and the Bangladeshi nationalists will start flinging sh!t by calling Pakistanis losers. You already have it on display here.

There will always be a huge number of Pakistani hating Awami Leaguers but most Bangladeshis are welcoming to us. Move on from the scars of 1971 and find common ground between us in 2020.

We need to stop abusing each other here. Let’s have a civilized discussion: I am of the view that Bangladesh and Pakistan was meant to be together by almighty Allah to be together due our geographic situation. Just take a look at the map. But I am also happy that Bangladesh has separated from Pakistan as it is better for development and easier to govern and manage the economy, our people have more opportunities now but we should have always remained under common defense pact so we would have been protected from Indian Hegemony and Human trafficking of Bangladeshi nationals by criminals form India. We are surrounded by India on three sides so it is very obvious criminals from indian military does commit inhuman acts against innocent Bangladeshies and Human Trafficking is number one issue in South Asia, India has a shortage of women due to their culture of not wanting females as their children, so this has created a massive shortage of women in both India and China. Lastly, I believe we Bangladeshies are spared by Indian hegemony a little more due to India being busy with Pakistan and China, so Bangladesh is actually blessed in this regard so india is not able to focus and terrorize Bangladesh to such an extent it to dent our economic progress . Therefore Bangladesh is able to go ahead and develop to its potential, I believe Awami League should continue to rule Bangladesh by slowly reforming and democratizing Bangladeshi institution, as they have shown that they are able to develop Bangladeshi economy, even in the midst of corruption. I know it is hard working Bangladeshis who are working overseas, and garment industries and IT and Pharmacy sector is contributing to our GDP, however Hasina government is responsible for management of our resources so I am content with that. I want a strong democratic, Bangladesh once it has fully developed and want it to be a beacon of hope for Muslim from various ethnic groups who are mistreated in Indian to find a refuge there. I am happy that we are an independent nation marching ahead, but we should be a beacon of hope in indian subcontinent when it comes to human rights, and providing people with opportunity and I am sure it will happen within another 60 years or so. I am of the view that we need to have a joint Bangladesh-Pakistan NATO Style joint defense alliance to prevent further indian and BJP led tyrants and inhuman acts and it’s policies toward religious minorities. Lastly, Urdu is actually beautiful language and I enjoy conversing in it with my Pakistani friends here in the USA, it is very similar to Sylheti and Bengali languages due to our common history as many words were imported from Persian, Arabic and English, it is easier for us to learn Urdu than Hindi and Urdu speakers due to different but similar grammatical and verb and sentence structure. I want all minorities to be also treated with dignity in both Bangladesh and Pakistan and even in India as I don’t have any ill feelings toward them, if they can come out from this BJP led hatred , they can all flourish and persue their life, liberty and persuit of happiness.

look how beautiful it is:

We need a similar cooperation that existed amongst us pre British era . Murshidabad, and Bihar also should have been part of Bangladesh as it was historically under Sultante of Bangladesh. But we don’t have any territorial expansionist ideology against India now, so India should also stop it’s hegemony against innocent people of Bangladesh. Our history will always recall its past religious heritage with other parts of indian subcontinent.

now stop these bickering and let us co-operate and help provide indian sub-continental people with dignity, life, liberty and to pursue their destiny and happiness.

Another point, USA, UK, France and many Europeans countries has overseas territories all over the world with completely alien culture, languages, and races, yet they are still part of those states, but with significant amount of autonomy. An example is Hawaii is part of the United States with different language, culture and races and yet it is still part of the United States of America, we need to look beyond races. Another example is New Caledonia. We are not that different comparing to the examples I have provided above.

As always, discussion and debate are always good for innovation and improvement in our thought process.

Attachments

• BFD2BE00-9FCB-43C7-90D9-20E1F4876C1E.jpeg
    BFD2BE00-9FCB-43C7-90D9-20E1F4876C1E.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Of course Pakistanis here are trying to make it seem like they weren't nearly as bad to us in 1971.

Sorry FAM winners right the history , even with Chinese and American support Pakistan still lost the war.

India does lie and India is also a little bîtch too , but again making Pakistan seem better in 1971 war is honestly fûcking stupid.

No propaganda , with their logic 6 million jews dying is a myth also

Same old same old , Turks denying Armenian genocide Japanese denying Nanking and Pakistanis denying 1971

If Bangaldesh wants to lie about the ràpe numbers then they can , cause the enemy at that time was horrible and even if it was 4,000 ràpes we're gonna take it as 1,000,000 if we have to cause again we wanna show how it truly felt.

Face it y'all lost the war , and now Indians have become the major enemy in South Asia due to their shîtty foreign diplomacy

So any Pakistanis that feel good about low ràpe numbers in the 1971 war , understand yall lost the war and lost more after that cause karma came into action.
No one here denies that we lost the war.

What we do deny however are your claims of Bengali genocide and 200,000 women raped, neither of which have no basis, hence why only two countries in the world recognize the supposed "Bengali genocide"; India and Bangladesh - there are no basis for such claims.

You Pakistanis will never learn , we kicked your *** in 71 and you still haven the learned

All your dumbass can state fûcking brothels cause all the facts I have given you on why Pakistan isn't a superpower you're downplaying your third world Islamic terriost shîthole nation which hasn't invented 90% things rather white people have and that's why your people are literally wannabe Anglos.

Face it buddy I don't have to prove a nationalist loser **** , becacuse of you U.K still has children groomin gangs.

How does it feel to be a part of a race which hasn't contributed to world innovation rather being utter terriost huh ?

Go search up " Chinese Uguyer concentration camps "

And you'll find those dirty commies , Pakistan is so desperate that they're allying with Commies and anti Muslims.

Why don't you find mosques in China huh ? Oh wait cause they don't like religion

No , by that logic Japan shoud ally with China

Just be allies with Japan , Korea and Turkey
sorry but i am just laughing while reading your illogical comments here, why you are becoming so frustrated buddy just chil.:unsure:

what is the basis we came to conclusion that 200k women was abused in bad ways ... we need evidence to back up the claims

bad things happened to the womens during the war i am not denying that

Stop the stupid abusive comments, this doesn't do any of us good.
Actually I'm going to lock this. What's said has been done so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom