What's new

Over 50,000 babies born in Faisalabad in 10 days

Mirzali Khan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Punjab’s Local Government Department has announced that it has registered over 50,000 newborns in Faisalabad in just 10 days of birth registration campaign.

Almost 34,672 newborn were registered in the Lahore Division alone. Faisalabad leads the chart with 50,184 newborns registered in 10 days. Besides this, 9,362 children were registered in Rawalpindi, 18,111 in Sargodha, and 36,850 in Dera Ghazi Khan.

Moreover, 12,350 newborns were registered in Gujranwala, 21,301 in Sahiwal, 13,402 in Gujarat, 43,822 in Multan, and 22,905 in Bahawalpur.

Faisalabad had the highest rate of birth registration during the campaign, with birth certificates issued to 50,184 children, Municipal Secretary Syed Mubasher Hussain said.

Overall, the campaign saw 126,717 girls and 136,242 boys registered within 10-day. This marks a significant achievement in ensuring that children are registered at birth.

Punjab’s Local Government Department has announced that it has registered over 50,000 newborns in Faisalabad in just 10 days of birth registration campaign.

Almost 34,672 newborn were registered in the Lahore Division alone. Faisalabad leads the chart with 50,184 newborns registered in 10 days. Besides this, 9,362 children were registered in Rawalpindi, 18,111 in Sargodha, and 36,850 in Dera Ghazi Khan.

Moreover, 12,350 newborns were registered in Gujranwala, 21,301 in Sahiwal, 13,402 in Gujarat, 43,822 in Multan, and 22,905 in Bahawalpur.

Faisalabad had the highest rate of birth registration during the campaign, with birth certificates issued to 50,184 children, Municipal Secretary Syed Mubasher Hussain said.

Overall, the campaign saw 126,717 girls and 136,242 boys registered within 10-day. This marks a significant achievement in ensuring that children are registered at birth.

Mashallah

Imagine being born. Then realising you're in Pakistan.

My condolences to the 50 thousand new borns.
**** off you stupid Hindjew

What’s wrong with Pakistan? Other than corrupt government, it’s a wonderful place to grow up. Kids in the west don’t even have a proper childhood.
You're right bro, I was mainly joking in terms of the recent political progression

May Allah bless these children with a health, safe and long life.

Before you get started on Rabbits, 50,000 were not all born in 10 days. They registered 50,000 births in 10 days. Whoever wrote the headline is not fluent in English, that's all.
Thank you noted. I am still worried about our population growth.

anti Punjab agenda continues from PTMTTPTI quarters.

Do you know what the term "breeding like rabbits" mean? It's not a insult you imbecile.

Check this article:
I certainly do but idiots like you have wool pulled over your eyes. Pakistan's land area is more than UK, France and Spain combined and our population density per Square mile is less than theirs. But you don't hear them talking about over population. More Muslims the better for this world.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom