What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally someone here admits it. I’ve already been called an army shill for parroting this common sense line on here.

I’ll just leave this here:

Ngl bro this sounds like something from Ehd-e-Wafa type masala.

We need results not HUM TV dialogues.

I feel sorry for soldiers but in the end as human you have the power to make a decision. By not standing with people, by supporting traitor generals you by extension are supporting illegal actions.

They can make a decision and stand with public . They are choosing to obey order and awam is showing their frustration.
Sadly my brother that’s not how it works in a disciplined organisation with a chain of command and it’s own law courts, do you know the punishment for insubordination and desertion?

Breaking!
Fawad Ch has been arrested

FsktWjjX0AEGM4X.jpg

iblies missile launched

Finally someone here admits it. I’ve already been called an army shill for parroting this common sense line on here.

It’s a breach of due process if you want to take the matter to The Hague btw…
This is the another worry many have been fearing, the rift between the people and the army.

Many common people will disassociate with the army and state, they will just not participate (people that have options just won’t work for the government or military).

The army will become more insular, and like a separate “caste” with many common people fearing to associate with them. The country will become more selfish and people will sacrifice less. The best and brightest will think twice before joining the forces, as they do in many countries.

It will be like Egypt. :(

Last edited:
While TTP was terrorising all of Pakistan with their suicide bombings, Imran Khan was nominated by Taliban as one of their spokesmen and PTI KPK gov't was donating Rs 30-million each year to the Taliban breeding ground, Haqqani madrassah. I am therefore deeply saddened at the reaction of my fellow members who are otherwise very wise and learned persons. Has Imran Khan brainwashed majority of Pakistani youth's minds so much that most are happy to accept the destruction and abuse of the Army as an institution ? Since this appears to be case I have have no more to say on this subject except praying that Allah save Pakistan.

Pakistan Painda baad.

Buddy you need to learn how GenerL iftikhar's plane crashed and ayub luckily got the seat
How general musa got extensions
The how yahya overthrows the Ayub khan
Then how gull CGS Hassan sidelined yahya and then Gull hassan himself was sent home by bhutto to reward tikka khan.
How zia was blown up in the air?
How Asim nawaz janjua was poisoned ?
How jahangir karamt was force to resign to make a way for musharaf who himself suffered same feat at the hands of kiyani
And then kiyani getting extension to keep the power in his hands

These power hungry bastards have been doing this for 75 years?
I said exactly this in my other post…

Lots of GHQ Generals must have been placed around Pakistan looking at all the headshots on protestors then.

They probably not Pakistani protestors I guess?
What has happened with the protestors is something unfortunate. But I can assure you that army hasn't opened fire till now..

Even people pelted stones on the junior faujis and they haven't responded.

It is something very disturbing going on, which will be clear in the coming months. I see agent Nawaz and Maryam behind all of this.. of course upper cadre is all involved, but the lower faujis have not been given orders and they have not killed any.

I am yet to see their response when they are ordered to shoot to kill. if they comply with these orders, I will change my opinion.

It’s a breach of due process if you want to take the matter to The Hague btw…
Yet the man still is doing his duty?? It takes courage to say what he said but more is required . This is not normal times, everyone has to go beyond their comfort zone. This awam is making a stand, same awam people said will not do anything.

What has happened with the protestors is something unfortunate. But I can assure you that army hasn't opened fire till now..

Even people pelted stones on the junior faujis and they haven't responded.

It is something very disturbing going on, which will be clear in the coming months. I see agent Nawaz and Maryam behind all of this.. of course upper cadre is all involved, but the lower faujis have not been given orders and they have not killed any.

I am yet to see their response when they are ordered to shoot to kill. if they comply with these orders, I will change my opinion.

Brother, really? Those bastards can’t hold a cup of water if support of generals is not behind them. It was and is few generals and isi .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom