What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My dear brother this is what you can see on social media, I don’t want to brag but they are beating soldiers on the streets, soldiers who were on leave prior to this are in hiding with their families.

Also shame on the retired officer’s association for doxing ( releasing personal information) of serving officers directly placing their innocent children and families in harms way.

There will be a reckoning on both sides but ultimately Allah’s court is eternal.
So sad.. so sad..

Looks like hafiz got a thumbs up from somewhere no this would have happen without backing of west
Of course why do you think Rashid Sanook and Sleepy Joe are claiming “this is Pakistan’s internal matter”.

Before even if a pigeon farted sideways there would be a million and one press conferences and demands on Pakistan.

What happens now? bolti kyon band hain?

Let me tell you something.. My father has always said that whoever will raise the slogan of Muhammad (SAW) on a global stage will be killed by the enemies of Islam from within on the behest of dajjali powers.
i think thats what end of times applies as everyone will be exposed before that time no more gray areas.

But everyone knows who is behind this mess, they are accomplices... no, in fact, they are the ones who initiated this, but both the police and the army deserve what is coming.
The ones who are behind all of this are all safe.

The ones who are being attacked are the ones who report first when our enemy threatens us. Their families don't know whether they would see their beloved again or not.

That's what is bothering me.

And I wish such efforts every luck possible.

And I wish you all the luck in your efforts to go to the Hague. It is a long overdue trip.

Also shame on the retired officer’s association for doxing ( releasing personal information) of serving officers directly placing their innocent children and families in harms way.

That information would be important to establish cases of crimes against humanity in international courts. This is positive.

The ones who are behind all of this are all safe.

The ones who are being attacked are the ones who report first when our enemy threatens us. Their families don't know whether they would see their beloved again or not.

That's what is bothering me.
Finally someone here admits it. I’ve already been called an army shill for parroting this common sense line on here.

I’ll just leave this here:

That information would be important to establish cases of crimes against humanity in international courts. This is positive.
It’s a breach of due process if you want to take the matter to The Hague btw…

Acha Nani has gone very mute 🤫😂
Baja band Ho gaya!

Also meanwhile don’t forget Vodka Party and Khusra Supremo:

All Pakistanis should commit this video to their memories.
Celebrating the undermining of democracy. :disagree:What would his grandfather or his mother say? But considering he himself claimed to be the mastermind of the overthrow of Imran khan, he doesn’t seem to be thinking long term or perhaps he has accepted the nature of the game he is playing.

what does he think his future holds if this is the rules of the game he is backing? To be used and discarded like his ancestors?

My dear brother this is what you can see on social media, I don’t want to brag but they are beating soldiers on the streets, soldiers who were on leave prior to this are in hiding with their families.

There will be a reckoning on both sides but ultimately Allah’s court is eternal.

I feel sorry for soldiers but in the end as human you have the power to make a decision. By not standing with people, by supporting traitor generals you by extension are supporting illegal actions.

They can make a decision and stand with public . They are choosing to obey order and awam is showing their frustration.

Of course why do you think Rashid Sanook and Sleepy Joe are claiming “this is Pakistan’s internal matter”.

Before even if a pigeon farted sideways there would be a million and one press conferences and demands on Pakistan.

What happens now? bolti kyon band hain?

They have always abandoned their slaves at the right time. This time won't have good legacy either.

Back
Top Bottom