What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Na man!

I can't support this until I see the foot soldiers and junior army officers opening fire on the protestors.
For too long soldiers knew that their institution is corrupt to its core yet they kept accepting orders like a headless chicken. They are now all accomplices and will meet the same faith. The people of Pakistan have been pushed to the wall. Imran Khan kept pleading not to push the nation to the wall and that he is the only one standing between them and you but this harami birgade has for too long chose to misuse their authority and power.
Or abbi to hua he kuch nahi bhai, to itni parashaani kis baat ki? Kuch hona to do phela, aik do haramzada ko sara aaam jab tak latkaya na gaya is mulk main kuch badalna wala nahi.
By the way i remember when you use to criticize Pakistani people for not standing up and fight like Turkish did. Finally if the nation has decided to fight, the least we can do is to support our brothers and sisters leading from the front.

A civil war isn’t the solution. I don’t want civil war in Pakistan. A civil war would mean the country will be defacto broken to bits like Syria or Libya.

But I don’t want all this to be thrown under the bus and the same situation arises in a few years.

A properly organized and structured movement is needed to bring Justice to Pakistan. Anarchy isn’t the solution. But allowing oppression to continue also isn’t the solution.

A peaceful resolution should be top priority. But if a peaceful resolution can’t be achieved then the leaders of the movement should think strategically. In what way can they achieve Justice with the fewest casualties and least anarchy.

A revolution is needed in Pakistan to fix the broken system. But a calculated revolution is needed. Part of the calculated revolution is being patient when needed and launching a heavy lightning attack when the time is right.

For too long soldiers knew that their institution is corrupt to its core yet they kept accepting orders like a headless chicken. They are now all accomplices and will meet the same faith. The people of Pakistan have been pushed to the wall. Imran Khan kept pleading not to push the nation to the wall and that he is the only one standing between them and you but this harami birgade has for too long chose to misuse their authority and power.
Or abbi to hua he kuch nahi bhai, to itni parashaani kis baat ki? Kuch hona to do phela, aik do haramzada ko sara aaam jab tak latkaya na gaya is mulk main kuch badalna wala nahi.
By the way i remember when you use to criticize Pakistani people for not standing up and fight like Turkish did. Finally if the nation has decided to fight, the least we can do is to support our brothers and sisters leading from the front.
Soldiers can't do anything by themselves. They need a coordinated response. Their life is on the stake as well.

Regarding Turkish model, the Turkish people and even the soldiers were killed.. it was a mutiny from within the ranks. The army brought tanks and jets and started bombing their own people..

The moment this is done in Pakistan, I would say that people have all the right to kill those bastards.

Sadly my brother that’s not how it works in a disciplined organisation with a chain of command and it’s own law courts, do you know the punishment for insubordination and desertion?

Breaking!
Fawad Ch has been arrested
Unfortunately they are not disciplined. A disciplined man will think and use the senses Allah has bestowed upon him. A disciplined man will know when not to follow illegal order. If the same disciplined men are order to shoot their family if they are protesting - will they shoot? Will a soldier shoot his wife or mother if they are protesting? If the answer is yes, I will shut up but if they refuse then they should be held responsible as well.

Na man, if you have been following me lately, I am anything but a faujeet.
what are the chances that foot soldiers refuse direct orders?.. Zilch, Nada..
Soldiers, Paramilitary, Rangers, Police all hide behind " following orders " crap..

If anything soldiers should come together in a coup to throw the Corrupt generals, rather than refuse to follow orders. That stand will matter.

Briefcase time.
Unfortunately they are not disciplined. A disciplined man will think and use the senses Allah has bestowed upon him. A disciplined man will know when not to follow illegal order. If the same disciplined men are order to shoot their family if they are protesting - will they shoot? Will a soldier shoot his wife or mother if they are protesting? If the answer is yes, I will shut up but if they refuse then they should be held responsible as well.
Yar I don’t know about Dirty Harry Sherry or any other Dalla, but our Jawan are disciplined and I have immense love and respect for them and they are disciplined and this is where you and I must agree to disagree.

Karachi's buses

424767_032825_updates.jpg

10114937de3b8e1.jpg
50 year rule and the biggest achievement PPP/establishment has to show for are these imported buses paid from public's own money...It is public's property they can burn it all they want.

Political parties should stop imagining institutions as political stakeholders in the country.

PTI has allowed itself to be hijacked by confrontational entities ever keen on exploiting the situation.

UK Freedom (albeit many today will argue today's parliament is a nuanced form of capatilist monarchy..you know what I mean)

"The act abolishing the kingship was an Act of the Rump Parliament that abolished the monarchy in England in the aftermath of the Second English Civil War.

In the days following the execution of Charles I on 30 January 1649, Parliament debated the form that any future government should take."

French freedom

The Storming of the Bastille 14 July 1789, when revolutionary insurgents stormed and seized control of the medieval armoury, fortress, and political prison known as the Bastille..... its fall was the flashpoint of the French Revolution.

American Freedom

The American Revolutionary War ( 1775 –1783) forces under George Washington's command defeated the British, establishing and securing the independence of the United States.

Freedom is taken. Not given.

Sadly my brother that’s not how it works in a disciplined organisation with a chain of command and it’s own law courts, do you know the punishment for insubordination and desertion?

Breaking!
Fawad Ch has been arrested
The job of every soldier is to protect their country, not their general. Chain of command works only when command is securing the state, it does not work when Bajwa or Munir are literally selling the country to India or destroying it altogether.

If COAS turns out to be traitor or if he deliberately sabotaged the country using his authority, are you going to follow his orders? What if COAS decides to hand over AJK to India tomorrow? Didn't Bajwa unilaterally give India ceasefire at LoC and surrendered?

Look at the post below. The Corp Commanders or army establishment have intervened before to remove or even assassinate COAS. When it came to personal issues or foreign directives, establishment had no issues disobeying chain of command. Yet now when the country is bankrupt and about to break apart, they want to obey chain of command? Obeying COAS against national interests and at the expense of your country and its people is not following the chain of command, it's treason.
Buddy you need to learn how GenerL iftikhar's plane crashed and ayub luckily got the seat
How general musa got extensions
The how yahya overthrows the Ayub khan
Then how gull CGS Hassan sidelined yahya and then Gull hassan himself was sent home by bhutto to reward tikka khan.
How zia was blown up in the air?
How Asim nawaz janjua was poisoned ?
How jahangir karamt was force to resign to make a way for musharaf who himself suffered same feat at the hands of kiyani
And then kiyani getting extension to keep the power in his hands

These power hungry bastards have been doing this for 75 years?

The honorable or civilized way would have been to fight for that cause peacefully rather than burn it down to the ground

Like navaz butt rallying gavalmandi to takeover supermen court , which eventually he did . Or sahabaz but causing murder and mayhem at model town when in power even killing pregnant ladies at point blank range ?

50 year rule and the biggest achievement PPP/establishment has to show for are these imported buses paid from public's own money...It is public's property they can burn it all they want.
i personal was there, they where all ppp thugs disguised as pti while i was returning from a meeting.

Back
Top Bottom