What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imran Khan is in headquarter ISI Aabpara. People should head their in big numbers.

Briefcase time.

Yar I don’t know about Dirty Harry Sherry or any other Dalla, but our Jawan are disciplined and I have immense love and respect for them and they are disciplined and this is where you and I must agree to disagree.
Brother I will stand and take bullet for our soldier but country above all. These are not normal times, every man and women has to do more. Our country future is at stake, we need a united response.

I pray; we never reach that stage where it is army vs public but support needs to come from within army. Awam is doing everything they can , they are extending their hand - soldiers need to extend theirs

what are the chances that foot soldiers refuse direct orders?.. Zilch, Nada..
Soldiers, Paramilitary, Rangers, Police all hide behind " following orders " crap..

If anything soldiers should come together in a coup to throw the Corrupt generals, rather than refuse to follow orders. That stand will matter.
I am yet to see what they do when they are given orders.

I tell you about myself.. Had I been a soldiers, either I would have judged the number of people who are ready to join ranks against superiors, or I would have resigned.

If and when I see that the soldiers have opened fire instead of doing what I would have done in that situation, I can't condone attacks on foot soldiers and junior officers.

Baqi, jernails tou saaray ke saaray corrupt hain.. but none has been harmed yet. These jernails are playing behind the soldiers.

Brother I will stand and take bullet for our soldier but country above all. These are not normal times, every man and women has to do more. Our country future is at stake, we need a united response.

I pray; we never reach that stage where it is army vs public but support needs to come from within army. Awam is doing everything they can , they are extending their hand - soldiers need to extend theirs
Yes everyone says they will take a bullet but when the gun is pointed at them they evacuate their bowls. The only people that take bullets for us are our jawaan.

Like I said, let’s agree to disagree on this. Old geezers like me who have served in uniform think differently, I just have to accept that fact.

People for some reason still have fantasy about western democracy bs.

They still don’t understand, help is always from within.
This 100% this! Well said yar.

This is the another worry many have been fearing, the rift between the people and the army.

Many common people will disassociate with the army and state, they will just not participate. The army will become more insular, and like a separate “caste” with many common people fearing to associate with them. The country will become more selfish and people will sacrifice less. The best and brightest will think twice before joining the forces, as they do in many countries.

It will be like Egypt. :(

@RescueRanger

Adding to this, I know in the U.S. they’ve not been meeting their recruitment goals last several years. Do you anticipate this happening or as they say there’s enough mouths that need to be feed and would be no issues?

Firstly, I hope you and your family will be fine...

You are and practically all are forgetting something ... the rather FatElephant in OurLand... The Greatest Game being played...

It is not just about PMIK/PTI... it is about Quad vs China being played out in OurLand...

Just connect the dots... why Bajwa did what he did... weapons to Ukraine....

Figure out the Gang of Five including Bajwa.... watch Billos movements of before and after RegimeChange...

'They' have sold Pakistan once again... hoping to cash in like they did during the First and Second Afghan war....

Do you still believe that 'they' didn't know what the ModiRegime was upto in 2019...
Cann't you see that the good Indians wouldn't have dared to take such a step without complicity from OurLand...

It has to happen.. this Total Collapse of the SoftState... even if now 'they' kill a 1000 or 10.000 but no MartialLaw is going to succeed this time.

Becuase now it is Pakistan vs 'Them'.

Take good care of yourself!

Mangus
Sir, I agree with what you are saying.. I am just not able to understand why China has not asked Pakistan to mend its ways? Why it is announcing more investments in Pakistan? The US wouldn't have done this if Pakistan had openly sided with China.

Has Imran Khan brainwashed majority of Pakistani youth's minds so much that most are happy to accept the destruction and abuse of the Army as an institution ?
From an outsider's perspective and in this specific context, I'd say that the Army itself has been pretty happy to destroy its own image as an institution lately. No outside help needed, apparently...

Again, wishing for everyone to stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom