What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In 1943 this house was purchased by Jinnah. Shame on PTI for burning it down. If this is not anti state / terrorism then what is?
In 1947, this country was built by Jinnah. Shame on PDM+Generals nexus for burning it down. If this is not anti state / terrorism then what is?

Therein lies an issue, the Turks are civilized and know not to push it to prevent themselves from having a failed state whereas Pakistanis are hyper-emotionalists and would rather burn the house down.

Bear in mind, Pakistan's literacy rate is 58%. Turkey's is 96.74%

That's why the latter can discern and have more sentience.

BTW guys (educational purposes only) apparently the DSLAM that runs the ADSL backbone for PTCL can’t be switched off without disabling PSTN (normal landline services).

So if they completely disable broadband and cable, dial up Zindabaaad. Let me know if anyone needs the PTCL dial up credentials 😂.

Once again this is for educational purposes only, I take no responsibility for any wrongdoing or issues.

😇

if I recall correctly, even that war hawk Hillary Clinton called them snakes..
either you lie and cover it with "if I recall correctly" or...

anyhoo she was referring to taliban mujahidin who later turned into tali terrorists. "if you keep snakes in your backyard one day they'll bite you". I'll search youtube for the full video of her talk and post it here (if allowed)

in the meantime

Someone from Turkey?
Someone from Turkey?
No sir this is our latest addition to Pakistan Civil fleet of aircraft (VIP Jet). Looks like briefcases are getting packed 😂

PTCL FTTC/FTTH (broadband) is switched off on many parts of a Punjab:

1683747884761.png

Last edited:
No sir this is our latest addition to Pakistan Civil fleet of aircraft (VIP Jet). Looks like briefcases are getting packed 😂

PTCL FTTC/FTTH (broadband) is switched off on many parts of a Punjab:

View attachment 928868
bajli ki bachat ...... last time they shutoff the electricity of the whole country .... what jesters...

@ghazi52 where is Imran Khan forum super member ?

Back
Top Bottom