What's new

Imran Khan: Pakistan military is 'petrified' of elections

Hero786

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
_130621789_ik.png.webp

Imran Khan, former prime minister of Pakistan, is convinced the army is afraid of the elections because he would win

Pakistan's former prime minister Imran Khan has told BBC HARDtalk the military is petrified of an election, which is expected to take place later this year.

He alleged that "fascists" are leading the country into the "dark ages".
Mr Khan was elected in 2018, ruled for just under four years, and was then ousted in a parliamentary no-confidence vote last year.

Observers say a big reason was him falling out of favour with the powerful military.
Pakistan's military has for decades held a firm grip over how the country is run.

well they want to kill IK. But the plan has a few snags. But knowing that the quom is under their boot they will commence his execution under any cock'n bull story.

Indian Army is preparing for war for Modi's elections, I wonder what these duffers will do?
Bajwa was shaking and sweating last time when India attacked, this time Munira Mochi will
will either run away or hide in between Maryams legs.

Indian Army is preparing for war for Modi's elections, I wonder what these duffers will do?
Bajwa was shaking and sweating last time when India attacked, this time Munira Mochi will
i'd wager that they will do nothing. they will release a song and done. someone will give them money for retirement in the land of mai baap amrika.

Thanks for the heads up

Stephen Sackur is one of if not the stringiest interrogator on bbc news . Hence the name hard talk . In simple terms he doesn’t pussy around . The politicians & establishment of U.K. are frightened to appear on his programme including the prime minister of U.K. .

The same HARDtalk where @ziaulislam lol hero was exposed for the crooked thief he is .

i'd wager that they will do nothing. they will release a song and done. someone will give them money for retirement in the land of mai baap amrika.
that is why rafiki... the soverign fund... to stash the loot in this so that they can enjoy after retirement ...

I notice something very odd... the number of transvestite drama serials.... is ISPR writing the LGBQT scripts now...

Indra should have long back decapitate the head of these snakes back in 1971. or even after that bombay attack when ISI was caught with their pants down.

IK must go on the offensive and start showing all these fauji enterprises.... how they declare taxes losses but still get way with 26bil$ income.. no oversight ... use of free govt resources but for profit... win win for the army.

show how much looting all these generals did... next show all the human right attrocities they did in Balochistan and east pakistan... open it for all to see.... then ask ICJ to open human rights cases internationally.... then pressure will come.. Unfortunately he was part of this when in power when attrocities were happening in Balochistan.

Openly show these bastards are supporting creating and harbouring these jihadis... at least Modi will support the stand against this genocidal junta.

He should use this: Support the open investigation of this napak army....

Last edited:
I [Moses] think O Pharaoh you're finished - an Ayet-i Kerim

IK's "education (not a degree)" at the Oxford and a British public school hasn't gone down in vain. It shows he was brought up with Helal money.....

I can live without food, but not without freedom - Ustad Bediuzzaman Said-i Nursi

A nation which voluntarily gives up its freedom deserves to be treated as slaves - Gazi Mustafa Kemal Pasha

Long live the Jehennem for the Za'limin....

Last edited:
that is why rafiki... the soverign fund... to stash the loot in this so that they can enjoy after retirement ...

I notice something very odd... the number of transvestite drama serials.... is ISPR writing the LGBQT scripts now...

Indra should have long back decapitate the head of these snakes back in 1971. or even after that bombay attack when ISI was caught with their pants down.

IK must go on the offensive and start showing all these fauji enterprises.... how they declare taxes losses but still get way with 26bil$ income.. no oversight ... use of free govt resources but for profit... win win for the army.

show how much looting all these generals did... next show all the human right attrocities they did in Balochistan and east pakistan... open it for all to see.... then ask ICJ to open human rights cases internationally.... then pressure will come.. Unfortunately he was part of this when in power when attrocities were happening in Balochistan.

Openly show these bastards are supporting creating and harbouring these jihadis... at least Modi will support the stand against this genocidal junta.

He should use this: Support the open investigation of this napak army....

Well, the fauji's successfully fooled people for a very long time. i used to have debates with my bengali friends who I have known for more than 30 years. Today, Seeing what's happening I have had to reflect on things and realise what fauji's are. they are the continuation of the british colonial setup.

even the british army no longer has those colonial things in its military. but its continues here.

to please mai baap amrika they will do anything, LGBTQ+ etc is a small fish in the grand scheme of things when retirement in Florida is the goal.

thats why I say; وردی پاکستان دی نوکری امریکا دی

A Psalm of Life​

BY HENRY WADSWORTH LONGFELLOW

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.

Life is real! Life is earnest!
And the grave is not its goal;
Dust thou art, to dust returnest,
Was not spoken of the soul.

Not enjoyment, and not sorrow,
Is our destined end or way;
But to act, that each to-morrow
Find us farther than to-day.

Art is long, and Time is fleeting,
And our hearts, though stout and brave,
Still, like muffled drums, are beating
Funeral marches to the grave.

In the world’s broad field of battle,
In the bivouac of Life,
Be not like dumb, driven cattle!
Be a hero in the strife!

Trust no Future, howe’er pleasant!
Let the dead Past bury its dead!
Act,— act in the living Present!
Heart within, and God o’erhead!

Lives of great men all remind us
We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us
Footprints on the sands of time;

Footprints, that perhaps another,
Sailing o’er life’s solemn main,
A forlorn and shipwrecked brother,

Seeing, shall take heart again.

Let us, then, be up and doing,
With a heart for any fate;
Still achieving, still pursuing,
Learn to labor and to wait.

Very very sad situation...

Out of HIS INFINITE MERCY and GRACE Pak may be saved due to an Atheist China! No wonder, the 4th (or 5th) Jehennem is ready for the atheists, but the 7th Jehennem for the Munafikin being bundled with the Sheyatin...

Very very sad situation...

Out of HIS INFINITE MERCY and GRACE Pak may be saved due to an Atheist China! No wonder, the 4th (or 5th) Jehennem is ready for the atheists, but the 7th Jehennem for the Munafikin being bundled with the Sheyatin...

In Feb 2019 Gen Bajwa was not in favour of war but PM Khan and Air chief had other ideas. I just hope
the Air chief does not bow down to the Army Thief when the Indians try again.

In Feb 2019 Gen Bajwa was not in favour of war but PM Khan and Air chief had other ideas. I just hope
the Air chief does not bow down to the Army Thief when the Indians try again.
Yep. Leaving it to the Munafikin alone is a surest recipe for disaster against the Mushrikin (6th Jehennem)....

*Muslimin with the grave and unforgiven sins reside in the 1st Jehennem till the hellfire removes those sins from their hearts. So, they've a chance against the Yahood (2nd Jehennem) and Nasara (3rd Jehennem) too.

Back
Top Bottom