What's new

Ousted Prime Minister Imran Khan Arrested: News and Discussion

Is Martial Law/Emergency a real possibility after IK arrest?

• Yes

Votes: 145 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 83 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They started this, they went after women and children first. This is the natural reaction of thos action, not pleasent, but when you target other's kids and women, then don't think yours are safe.
Well, I don't think that people were killed by Army tbh. It's all done by police on the orders of the drag queen.

I agree with ISPR that what no one could achieve in 75-years, has now been achieved.

However, my perspective is a little different.

Never in 75-years the Generals of Pakistan Army have been so badly exposed.
Never in 75-years their greed, their narcist personalities, their disregard for the country lays exposed so openly.

It has been exposed that it always has been them, who have been responsible for destruction, dismemberment, shame and disrespect of the country.

For these generals, Pakistan is nothing more than a cash machine. They are only interested in making money from this country, and then make large investments abroad; for their families.

They killed Bhutto, they killed Bugti, they killed Bengalis, they killed Sindhis, they killed Pathans and they killed Baluchis. All for power, money and serving their masters.

This has never been achieved before, in the last 75 years.

Yes! .... it is the first time they have been exposed, and they have isolated themselves in this society.

Well, I don't think that people were killed by Army tbh. It's all done by police on the orders of the drag queen.
But everyone knows who is behind this mess, they are accomplices... no, in fact, they are the ones who initiated this, but both the police and the army deserve what is coming.

But bhai, I did not expect that people will start targeting the families of soldiers.. I am appalled.
My dear brother this is what you can see on social media, I don’t want to brag but they are beating soldiers on the streets, soldiers who were on leave prior to this are in hiding with their families.

Also shame on the retired officer’s association for doxing ( releasing personal information) of serving officers directly placing their innocent children and families in harms way.

There will be a reckoning on both sides but ultimately Allah’s court is eternal.

Looks like hafiz got a thumbs up from somewhere no this would have happen without backing of west
Let me tell you something.. My father has always said that whoever will raise the slogan of Muhammad (SAW) on a global stage will be killed by the enemies of Islam from within on the behest of dajjali powers.

But bhai, I did not expect that people will start targeting the families of soldiers.. I am appalled.
I am not supporting it but come one, what did they expect? They torture and release videos of Pakistani women. Drag women on streets , kill innocent people and yet this awam with their leader in jail will remain civil?

They haven’t attacked family of soldiers, only going after traitor but that will change very soon if situation doesn’t improve.

I think Pak army /establishment played a great game. They gave Imran supporters free hand yesterday to destroy army/public properties, as it was quite visble army personnel were not present in most of the cantnment raid. Today they picked up most of their leaders and most probably declare PTI as a terrorist organization?

I mean Imran is popular, but if a man like Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto can get hanged, then one can only dream Imran coming out of this fiasco alive!! Most probably the established will have firm control(martial law perhaps) over next few weeks or even months, until things are back to normal.

My 2 cents

Back
Top Bottom