What's new

Opinion: what's the predicted out come of current Khan - military stand off?!

Outcome of this Mexican stand off!?

• 1- Khan dies in jail or commits suicide

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • 2- Khan wins the election via a deal by foreign powers

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 3- Khan wins the election without a deal after internal muting in army

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • 4- Khan is broken and he makes a deal 🤝 and takes a 5 yrs break from elections.

Votes: 13 29.5%

• Total voters
Apparently this looks like a real hardcore establishment backed cabinet and will follow their wishes.

I call this the Undertaker Government that will do the final burial of Pakistan.

Attachments

• 1692456915861.png
    1692456915861.png
    689.4 KB · Views: 30
2- isn't possible given his narcissistic personality.. it's only possible if family is abducted..his family except his wife are untouchable at this time. So I expect an arrest there soon(2-3 months if he doesn't break through physical torture)

I call this the Undertaker Government that will do the final burial of Pakistan.
Pretty much what Imran Khan greatest critic has said.

Imran Khan selfish ness and refusal to make a deal willbe his demise (death) and in process will make Pakistan ungovernable

Powers including India and Taliban will take advantage of this

Won't be surprised if u have resurgence of anti state militancy in KPK along with balochis seizing the opportunity

Army needs to play this smart and kill him in smart way.
Typical heart attack method won't work

The only way he will make a deal is though his wife. That's the key

You keep bringing Imran's 'wife' factor but I think you are referring to the wrong 'wife' factor. Easy to get confused when a man, especially in Pakistan's context, had THREE wives!!

The 'wife' that matters is Jemima with her wealth to try to help Imran through lobbies and funding social media and Jemima would only help Imran because Imran is the father of the two sons. The 'wife' you are referring to is Bushra Bibi--the witchcraft wife--and she is actually a Sword of Damocles over Imran: She has her kids from previous marriage to worry about and Imran is a small fry when a mother is protecting her kids from the wrath of the State of Pakistan. Her spilling beans, while not really needed, will be the last nail in the coffin of Imran!!

You got things messed up, friend!!

You keep bringing Imran's 'wife' factor but I think you are referring to the wrong 'wife' factor. Easy to get confused when a man, especially in Pakistan's context, had THREE wives!!

The 'wife' that matters is Jemima with her wealth to try to help Imran through lobbies and funding social media and Jemima would only help Imran because Imran is the father of the two sons. The 'wife' you are referring to is Bushra Bibi--the witchcraft wife--and she is actually a Sword of Damocles over Imran: She has her kids from previous marriage to worry about and Imran is a small fry when a mother is protecting her kids from the wrath of the State of Pakistan. Her spilling beans, while not really needed, will be the last nail in the coffin of Imran!!

If Jemima pushes some buttons, I.K. can be on a plane to London in a short time. But I don't think he wants it. He would like to be either a P.M. or a martyr. He doesn't want to be a retired old man relaxing in English countryside with his family.

The only way he will make a deal is though his wife. That's the key

But some how politicans don't want to make precedence where wives are fair deal.

Well I will tell them they are, they already crossed that line with PTI other leaders and workers

So next time when maryum and bilawal take a fight family is fair deal

History shows IK
1- either dies
2- breaks make a deal
3- remains in arrest for next 10 yrs like other leaders bacha Khan etc

Dying would be too risky. He will be punished and tortured severely as to get a much better deal and outcome for the establishment.

Then he will be under house arrest. PTI is effectively nutured and destroyed within Pakistan itself. Many top leaders have quit and joined/former splinter groups.

What remains to be seen and is a dark horse possibility is that Asim Whisky is using this moment to get Nawaz to come back.

Once Nawaz returns then he along with Zardaris, mengals, shariffs, bhuttos are all rounded up and arrested. Then a technocratic caretaker is settup for a few years or elections are held with full military back controlled governement returning to power.

The end results will all depend on HOW MUCH ASIM WHISKY WANTS POWER either 80% or 100% 😂

1 Lanat on Army
2 Lanat on Army
3- More Lanat on Army

Merna to Army ne bhi hai aek din

Every Human who is born dies one day

Die with Honor or die with Eternal Lanat from People of Pakistan like Yazid Sipasalar

Pretty sure you jest

Bottom line ..

New boundaries have been drawn in game of politics disappearing, killing workers and abducting family members are now fair game.

This was fair game in rural minority provinces with pro independence groups but now it's fair game every where.

What's next.. we should read history of countries like Lebanon and more recently sudan

If Jemima pushes some buttons, I.K. can be on a plane to London in a short time. But I don't think he wants it. He would like to be either a P.M. or a martyr. He doesn't want to be a retired old man relaxing in English countryside with his family.
I doubt Jemima has that kind of 'pull'. Her strength is her great wealth and presumably wanting to protect her kids (Imran's sons) from seeing their father in such bad situation. Jemima is good for social-media funding.
As for what choice Imran would follow. I will admit: I don't know for sure. We are not dealing with a 'normal' person here. We are dealing with a veritable psychopath and a very stupid brain one at that. A true 'politician' would have NEVER squandered the opportunities Imran had while Imran was the ruler.

What remains to be seen and is a dark horse possibility is that Asim Whisky is using this moment to get Nawaz to come back.
Once Nawaz returns then he along with Zardaris, mengals, shariffs, bhuttos are all rounded up and arrested. Then a technocratic caretaker is settup for a few years or elections are held with full military back controlled governement returning to power.

You sure have a rich imagination!!
Nawaz, Maryam, and Bilawal are unacceptable to the Establishment at this point. Nawaz is probably unacceptable forever--and that's a good decision because Nawaz is also a psychopath like Imran.

I doubt Jemima has that kind of 'pull'. Her strength is her great wealth and presumably wanting to protect her kids (Imran's sons) from seeing their father in such bad situation. Jemima is good for social-media funding.
As for what choice Imran would follow. I will admit: I don't know for sure. We are not dealing with a 'normal' person here. We are dealing with a veritable psychopath and a very stupid brain one at that. A true 'politician' would have NEVER squandered the opportunities Imran had while Imran was the ruler.

You sure have a rich imagination!!
Nawaz, Maryam, and Bilawal are unacceptable to the Establishment at this point. Nawaz is probably unacceptable forever--and that's a good decision because Nawaz is also a psychopath like Imran.
Yeah true politicans like bacha Khan, Bhutto, mujeeb fatima, jinnah were all labelled as psychopaths as Imran Khan

And it's true they have some degree of narcissistic behavior

All GREAT political leaders have personality disorders except for ofcourse the ordinary ones like nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif

Regardless it's interesting to see how the next battle between the political dynasties of zardari and nawaz will play out since now new boundaries have been drawn and everything is fair game

Last edited:
This may end three ways
1-Either Khan is killed or dies in jail or comit suicide. Given his narcissistic personality disorder this is likely the outcome

2-Either he makes a deal(anyone can be broken) this the moto of ISI

3- or he wins: highly unlikely as I pointed out since last year; unless there is internal help or muting in army

In case of scenario 3 the real question is how will he deal with army men who killed several 100 of his workers??

Would he let them go or go hasnia wajid way(the right way) and hang those killers.

The ISI believes he will go after them so there is no way he will be allowed.

Elections isn't going to happen transparently unless USA mediation gives grantee.

Even in that case if he makes a move he will be disbanded if he doesn't people wont be Happy. People want blood..

Hence why some here argue scenario 1 where he dies is best outcome.

Now why don't I have an option he survives for 5 yrs because that's not what ISI wants they want to break him.

So 80 yrs person can't survive in jail 8x10 cell if they can't break him he will die.

Most of my friends are betting he will make a deal but I pointed out narcissistic behavior people rarely make a deal (just like Bhutto) for them the legacy is more important.

What's weird is the same people who think he will make a deal agree that he is a narcissist or FASCIST

However, IMO, Khan like Bhutto isn't going to make deal. He isn't like nawaz sharif or even benazir who were cool headed comparatively.

Which begs the question why did ISI let him take power in the first place!

PS:
Note that as I predicted before (and was told I am an idiot) there isn't going to be peacefull or peaceless mass sit in that will force the govt.

Khan barely can bring in few 100 people form KP area for sit in (as we saw in zaman park)
Army is not God.
Don't jump to conclusions.
Bengalis pulled 90000 Khaki pants in Paltan Ground, had not Indian Army saved their remnant brothers in arm from the Indian British Army days, Bengalis would have slaughtered them all.
Oppressor is also coward.
Rest assured Army of Lord Clive shall be soundly defeated in the internal war they have waged over Pakistan and its people.

First thing before you even plan to war is to know your enemy, and Pakistani Nation now knows its enemy.

All GREAT political leaders have personality disorders except for ofcourse the ordinary ones chrimastic ones like nawaz sharif and shahbaz sharif
Regardless it's interesting to see how the next battle between the political dynasties of zardari and nawaz will play out since now new boundaries have been drawn and everything is fair game

Your trolling is not hard to spot.
Zardari is not Narcistic by a long shot. Nawaz is. Shahbaz is not. Even Benazir was not--she endured real harassment for a long time. The Cocaine Khan is only experiencing hardship since August 5, 2023; hopefully, he will learn about 'life'.
As for Zardari and Nawaz; They wised up and signed the 2006 'Charter of Democracy' because they knew the real 'enemy' was the Establishment of Pakistan. Something the Cocaine Khan didn't realize because the Establishment had created such an environment in the minds of not only the Cocaine Khan but also in the minds of followers that 'Imran was irreplaceable'.
The common enemy of Zardari, Nawaz and indeed of Imran is/was the Establishment of Pakistan but, in his arrogance and stupidity, Imran didn't see the obvious. And hence he is where he is right now.

5. Khan will be used again when the establishment falls apart with the current/next government. The politicians remain pawns only to be used and thrown when required.

Your trolling is not hard to spot.
Zardari is not Narcistic by a long shot. Nawaz is. Shahbaz is not. Even Benazir was not--she endured real harassment for a long time. The Cocaine Khan is only experiencing hardship since August 5, 2023; hopefully, he will learn about 'life'.
As for Zardari and Nawaz; They wised up and signed the 2006 'Charter of Democracy' because they knew the real 'enemy' was the Establishment of Pakistan. Something the Cocaine Khan didn't realize because the Establishment had created such an environment in the minds of not only the Cocaine Khan but also in the minds of followers that 'Imran was irreplaceable'.
The common enemy of Zardari, Nawaz and indeed of Imran is/was the Establishment of Pakistan but, in his arrogance and stupidity, Imran didn't see the obvious. And hence he is where he is right now.
Bhutto mujeeb & many other all over the world were extreme narcissists

No one cares about nawaz or shahbaz

Army is not God.
Bengalis pulled 90000 Khaki pants in Paltan Ground, had not Indian Army saved their remnant brothers in arm from the Indian British Army days, Bengalis would have slaughtered them all.
Rest assured Army of Lord Clive shall be soundly defeated in the internal war they have waged over Pakistan and its people.

First thing before you even plan to war is to know your enemy, and Pakistani Nation now knows its enemy.
Wrong
Bengaldesh only won because India got involved

Now establishment has a solution like Putin and north Korea kim . nuclear weapons

Ironically they strung up the guy who made it for them

Lastly it's smart decision not to screw up things further

No one wants a sudan or a syria

Army is not God.

Back
Top Bottom