What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

You are entitled to your opinion of itna zulm nahi hua.

Anyways my premise is, the status quo will remain, a cold LoC is in favor of both countries, but maybe not the Kashmiris.
cold is indeed much preferred over a hot LOC.. not that they count, but I think the whole world will agree too.

I'm doubling down and pitching tent on my "itna zulm nahi hai" bit of truth terrain

not just a youtube watching random pajeet here, IRL experience waali baat kar ra hu m

.. had as employees and sometimes partners etc, many a genuine legit Kashmiri musalman over the years working both with and for...

vs India grievances bhot suni unki.. idealist log hain most.. ki ek alag hi mulk unka, away from both pajeets and your lot lol

but they've made an uncomfortable peace with ki jo hai, permanent hai .. for now anyway.

kal ko kya hota hai.. who knows, but all good for now..

hum bc genocidal maniacs ni hain like some like to believe lol

Kashmir is a very complex issue and one which won't have any solution in the near future.
In reality neither India nor Pakistan has an actual claim over it, what happened was history.
Decades of Jihadi movement is finally dying due to dwindling Pakistani support and suppression by Indian armed forces but it comes at a very heavy cost of lives and money spent on resources for India too ie. maintaining such a large force in a relatively small area.
India and Pakistan's ego won't allow any side to proactively solve this issue. Both sides will cry wolf over any unilateral changes.
But given current geopolitics Pakistan is weak at home both economically and politically, India is the strongest it has ever been given the current mass profits with buying and refining Russian oil and trading with west and china at the same time.
Last conventional attempt by Pakistan was at Kargil and you have to agree Pakistan lost both militarily and geopolitically.

bd003a2b860948cfb596947fefcdda3c_tplv-tt-large.jpg

Kashmir is a very complex issue and one which won't have any solution in the near future.
In reality neither India nor Pakistan has an actual claim over it, what happened was history.
Decades of Jihadi movement is finally dying due to dwindling Pakistani support and suppression by Indian armed forces but it comes at a very heavy cost of lives and money spent on resources for India too ie. maintaining such a large force in a relatively small area.
India and Pakistan's ego won't allow any side to proactively solve this issue. Both sides will cry wolf over any unilateral changes.
But given current geopolitics Pakistan is weak at home both economically and politically, India is the strongest it has ever been given the current mass profits with buying and refining Russian oil and trading with west and china at the same time.
Last conventional attempt by Pakistan was at Kargil and you have to agree Pakistan lost both militarily and geopolitically.

Dying down????? India is a communal disaster with communal riots all over the place all Indian Muslims are beginning to ask for independence let alone Kashmiri

Dying down????? India is a communal disaster with communal riots all over the place all Indian Muslims are beginning to ask for independence let alone Kashmiri
Yes jihadi movement in Kashmir has drastically reduced, the remnants are being flushed out. Tf man who's asking for independence where? North eastern rebel groups were a more pressing matter and they were better armed and organized but it was mostly solved via talks.
Pakistan is no condition to send arms or any other help rn.
And your comments are the same things rehashed, communal tensions occur every now and then but that doesn't mean it happens everywhere at all times just like Pakistan where mob lynchings and stuff happen every now and then.
Anyways i don't have time nor energy to answer troll comments so i would rather not blabber on the same rehashed point.

Yes jihadi movement in Kashmir has drastically reduced, the remnants are being flushed out. Tf man who's asking for independence where? North eastern rebel groups were a more pressing matter and they were better armed and organized but it was mostly solved via talks.
Pakistan is no condition to send arms or any other help rn.
And your comments are the same things rehashed, communal tensions occur every now and then but that doesn't mean it happens everywhere at all times just like Pakistan where mob lynchings and stuff happen every now and then.
Anyways i don't have time nor energy to answer troll comments so i would rather not blabber on the same rehashed point.

India is PARTITIONING,, Why the hell do you think the different communities are now boycotting each other economically, socially and starting to move into their own areas

It used to be the Kashmiri who just used to hate you, now EVERYONE hates each other

India is a communal disaster, and the partitioning of India will just increase and their is nothing you can do about it

The tipping point has been reached

its like russia trying to get back alaska at this point, its a drain on resources and our money is better spent on drilling for oil in Balochistan and offshore. Once we have oil, we might be able to buy new land or create new islands in the sea off our coast like the Arabs do.

Indians are more hungry then us dummy
I agree,
we are hungry in the hunger index,
less happy in the happiness index
less democratic than Pakistan in the democracy index.
less press freedom than Afghanistan in the press freedom index.

What should we do now to improve it? we take that report and eat "bhel" in it. :)

Mirch masale ke liye @TopGun786 se pooccho.
Mirch to tuje dy di admins ny.... Masaly k sath

You are entitled to your opinion of itna zulm nahi hua.

Anyways my premise is, the status quo will remain, a cold LoC is in favor of both countries, but maybe not the Kashmiris.
They are typical hypocrites.
And as I said multiple times before, India is a mischievous nation. It will not sit idol for long.... There will be no status quo.... India will push forward and force Pakistan.... Kashmir issue will revive again. Mark my words.

What I like about some members are: they do not have food to eat but have full 'Jazba' to speak anything.
You have no idea.... Do not let your tiny brain think too much.... It can harm you.

The dissent is already dead. No stone pelting since the past 3 years. Terror outfits are having a tough time finding willing volunteers and youth are joining the indian army and Paramilitary
The dissent is at an all time high. Volunteers are always available. Betrayal from Pakistan is causing problems but mujahideen are working hard to overcome it. Muslim Kashmiri youth are not joining Indian army or paramilitary. Maybe gujjars or other non Kashmiris from IOJK are.
You don’t know what you talking about or ground realities. You are not in touch with anyone on ground. All I can say is you’ll be surprised soon.

IOJK is probably one of the most diverse areas in the region. Both religiously and ethnically. The minorities with special privileges favour india.
Kashmiris are people who speak Koshur from the Valley. IOJK is comprised of the area of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, Kargil and Ladakh. Kashmiris still make up the majority of the population of IOJK.

I agree,
we are hungry in the hunger index,
less happy in the happiness index
less democratic than Pakistan in the democracy index.
less press freedom than Afghanistan in the press freedom index.

What should we do now to improve it? we take that report and eat "bhel" in it. :)
Best post I’ve read in pdf .
I hope we can get some good pointers on democracy, development and diversity.

Kashmiri Indians
I think this says it all. We never had to say Kashmiri Pakistanis. They are just Kashmiris.

but itna koi "zulm" ni hai waha

sure, some militancy.. as everyone knows here very well

but things are mostly fine, normal even now.. this is not the 90s

neither Ind nor Pk, most will still tell you in their deeply ingrained jazba

but

realistic ho k dekho

at least for now, India ke saath hi made their bed, they have

with all your troubles, of which I hope your mulk claws out of proper..

for now its not an attractive option for binary thinking Indian "occupied" Kashmiris

it just isn't :|

@villageidiot @Maula Jatt ... guys, if you have anything to say on it, be much appreciated..
I understand the status quo is in your favor now. No one's denying it. But it's not all rosy either. That's like an Israeli settler sitting in his kibbutz, travelling on separate roads, secured by one of the most advanced militaries in the world saying he's not living in a warzone.

Can you tell me why your side of the fence is has one of the the highest or the highest civilian to troop ratio in the world?

I know y'all think we Pakistanis are good at terrorism'ing but we ain't that good.

For instance, after 27 Feb, we called in journos from international news media and diplomats. After 5 Aug, you guys called in a bunch of low-life far-right MEP's who only have one thing in common with you guys. (you know what is is)

So, if you're argument is kashmir isn't going anywhere and things are on the up for you diplomatically speaking, I agree.
We are also not saying you guys go in there to genocide them but you have broken more than your fair share of eggs to make the atoot ang omelette.

Also, we don't mind an independent Kashmir. They've gotten used to this agitation stuff and would probably be a pain in our ***. But, a small independent kashmir is not as big a threat as a large India.

I think this says it all. We never had to say Kashmiri Pakistanis. They are just Kashmiris.
Indian Kashmiris, Indian Punjabis, Indian musalmans

clarifier ke taur pe

I understand the status quo is in your favor now. No one's denying it. But it's not all rosy either. That's like an Israeli settler sitting in his kibbutz, travelling on separate roads, secured by one of the most advanced militaries in the world saying he's not living in a warzone.

Can you tell me why your side of the fence is has one of the the highest or the highest civilian to troop ratio in the world?

I know y'all think we Pakistanis are good at terrorism'ing but we ain't that good.

For instance, after 27 Feb, we called in journos from international news media and diplomats. After 5 Aug, you guys called in a bunch of low-life far-right MEP's who only have one thing in common with you guys. (you know what is is)

So, if you're argument is kashmir isn't going anywhere and things are on the up for you diplomatically speaking, I agree.
We are also not saying you guys go in there to genocide them but you have broken more than your fair share of eggs to make the atoot ang omelette.

Also, we don't mind an independent Kashmir. They've gotten used to this agitation stuff and would probably be a pain in our ***. But, a small independent kashmir is not as big a threat as a large India.
Israel ki baat mar karo, apart from if you only view this as a mualmans vs x group k nazariye se..

27 Feb to aat jeet gae, propaganda victory too.. paraded our downed pilot.. fine, well played.

dekho, abhi hamara Kashmir peaceful hai, and its not an "uneasy" peace, its real peace..

but don't take my word for it, if you know Indian valley waale Kashmiris online on some other platform apart from here.. by all means, ask them.. bhot zabardast kaam ho raha hai past many years there wrt infra, urban development etc (all of which translates to money, jobs and opportunities for the locals)

"independent" nation state feasible nahi hai, because 10 trillion reasons.. you know the score, man.

look, if you're genuinely concerned and wish them well.. relax, its all good, things have been on the upswing for a whiles now even.. at least that's what I've been told and led to believe, by full on proper valley guys.. khandaani politically connected raheez folks se le ke humble small time traders.

but obviously, given our right wing nationalist "hindutva" govt. for now.. many musalmans here are a bit grumpy about it, no different in Kashmir.

its not the 90s anymore, hasn't been for a few decades :P

peace hai, tourism, their cottage industry (handicrafts/carpets) is doing good

far from perfect, but good hai scene.

I am from Kotli, Azad Kashmir. I saw this thread before but refrained from commenting.
I will only speak of Kashmiris from Pakistan's administrated side.
90% population wants freedom both from Pakistan and China (also from China btw).
However, if they are forced to join any of Pakistan or India
99.999 want to join Pakistan.
0.001% want to join India.
Until 20 years ago the majority of Azad Kashmiris wanted to join Pakistan in any situation but we have realized that Pakistan (especially politicians) did not fight our case well.
They could have done much much better.
Jinnah said or not but that is a universal truth that Kashmir is the jugular vein of Pakistan. Any sane person knows that Pakistan cannot survive without waters coming from the Kashmir region. Even after the treaty of 1960 India is blatantly stealing water resources from Pakistani share and tightening her loose day by day. India is a mischievous nation and especially under RRS ideology in near future India will stop all the waters going to Pakistan. India is a land grabber and her lust for looting resources from the Kashmir region is unlimited.
Pakistan is weak right now (more in faith rather than worldly means). Pakistan should have been aggressive, but they are not.
Well talking about Azad Kashmir under India............... we all can die rather than be taken forcefully.
The taste of freedom is unforgettable (although we still are not 100% independent). Living under an unstable & economically weak Pakistan is 100 times better than living in a golden cage under India.
India is a snake. They cheated IOK people countless times until in August 2019 they put the final nail in the coffin.
From Azad Kashmir's perspective, I have told on this forum that any intruder from the Indian side on our soil, we will hang their dead bodies upside down on the trees.
FINALLY..... Kashmir cause may be dead for Pakistan, for now .... but India will bring it alive again. They will corner Pakistan and force her to retaliate. Cheer up boys, nuclear war is coming.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom