What's new

Who is behind the killings of Kashmiri militants in Pakistan?

@khansaheeb

Actually man for man ISI is equal to or maybe even better than RAW. The problem is that while RAW is a strictly professional organisation and sticks to its mandate of intelligence and special ops on behalf of the civilian state, ISI fritters away its energy on politics, regime change etc

Regards
RAW would exactly do the same -- i.e., involve itself in politics and regime change.

What stops RAW is the strong political system in India, regulated by some sharp and long sighted politicians. For example, when Indira Gandhi lost elections in 1970's (Mr Desai became the PM), she was advised not accept the defeat and declare martial law.

She refused. If she had not, it would have opened doors for future military rule in India.

What stops RAW is the strong political system in India, regulated by some sharp and long sighted politicians.
so what happened to the original ruling royal family (namely nehru khandan)? who brought in and imposed a known killer teli and a jain from gujarat?

who used to help indira remove elected gormints and install governer raj in various states 100+ times? who hired Israeli election manipulators/riggers to install BJP/RSS in almost every state?

edit: R&AW is mostly for external use, think of another few names for internal works

Last edited:
I agree, I dont think RAW has that much capacity or dedication, their best target would always be Dawood or Hafiz Saeed , the ones that were killed are not big shots
Those are the only ones that can be hunted - Saeed and Dawood are out of RAW’s league. Not because of Kashmir or some altruism - but because the secrets they hold on what else besides Kashmir and Mumbai gang wars were they involved in

Those are the only ones that can be hunted - Saeed and Dawood are out of RAW’s league. Not because of Kashmir or some altruism - but because the secrets they hold on what else besides Kashmir and Mumbai gang wars were they involved in

I agree...Sometimes I think, the way politicians of our countries are involved in so many criminal activities that they did not want to bring Hafeez Sayeed or Dawood to India too....I have read some news articles that even Dawood has good connections within political circles in Maharastra....

Last edited:
I agree...Sometimes I think, the way politicians of our countries are involved in so many criminal activities that they did not want to bring Hafeez Sayeed or Dawood to India too....I have read some news articles that even Dawood has good connections within political circles in Maharastra....
Both circles in Pakistan and in India through which he is tight call him “Bhai mian”

No sleuth or connections there - but it is from a horse’s mouth that is his preferred moniker.

Modi got elected by the people for his development agenda not once but twice. He ranks top among all the world leaders. His slogan says it all 'sab ke saath, sab ka vikas'. We don't have gas chambers here and he is no Nazi. We are hosting G20 leaders and you think world leaders would have elected him for G20 presidentship.
Problem is "sab ke saath" will he fit in the Hague?

He will be welcomed in Hague. He is for peace ✌️.
More like pieces of minorities, I am sure the Hague will welcome him:-

images

so what happened to the original ruling royal family (namely nehru khandan)? who brought in and imposed a known killer teli and a jain from gujarat?

who used to help indira remove elected gormints and install governer raj in various states 100+ times? who hired Israeli election manipulators/riggers to install BJP/RSS in almost every state?

edit: R&AW is mostly for external use, think of another few names for internal works
Rahul Gandhi is sentenced to two years in prison for referring to surrendra teli as a chor in 2019. he has been given a 30 day grace to put his affairs in order and/or to lodge an appeal.

a 2 year sentence which comes a year before general elections are due. hm...! it's a mystery.

in April 2019, Mr Gandhi had said: "Why do all these thieves have Modi as their surname? Nirav Modi, Lalit Modi, Narendra Modi."

when did they lock up IK's pal sidhu? he kills someone in 1988 in a state of road-rage when he was a BJP aagu, nothing happened to him until May 2022 when he was with guess who? yup rahul

Last edited:

Preliminary probe points to RAW’s involvement in cleric’s murder in Karachi’s Gulistan-i-Jauhar: police

Imtiaz Ali Published September 13, 2023

A preliminary investigation in the murder of a seminary head in Karachi last night has pointed towards the involvement of the Indian intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), the police claimed on Wednesday.
Unidentified assailants shot dead Ziaur Rehman, the administrator of the Jamia Abi Bakar madressah in Gulistan-i-Jauhar on Tuesday night.
Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) East Syed Irfan Bahadur said that the scholar had arrived at a park in Block-14 near the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) office for a routine walk when suspects opened fire at him. He suffered critical bullet injuries and was transported to the Jinnah Hospital where doctors pronounced him dead.
“It was a targeted killing incident,” the SSP said.
An FIR was filed by Rehman’s paternal cousin, under sections 302 (intentional murder) and 34 (common intention).
No one has claimed responsibility for the killing.
According to a Karachi police press release issued today: “The said incident is a terrorist attack which aimed to incite violence in the month of Rabiul Awwal.”
It added that Khadim Hussain Rind, who was appointed as the Additional Inspector General of Police (AIG) last week, took notice of the attack and asked for a complete inquiry report from the Deputy Inspector General (DIG) East.
The chief of police had also issued instructions to form a team to investigate the incident.
“CTD (counter-terrorism department) has collected evidence of the incident, while during the preliminary investigation, evidence of the involvement of the intelligence agency of our neighbouring country, RAW, has been found in the incident,” it said, without elaborating further.
This is the second murder of a religious scholar in the metropolis in a week.
On Sept 6, Qari Khurram Shahzad, a seminary teacher was shot and wounded in North Nazimabad. He later succumbed to his injuries. Two other teachers of the same seminary in the Mithadar locality were also hurt by armed pillion riders.
RAW’s involvement was suspected in the killing of a Jamaatud Dawa-linked person in Azad Jammu and Kashmir’s Rawalakot area last week.

Who was Ziaur Rehman?​

Muzammil Siddiqui, media coordinator of the Jamia Abi Bakar Al-Islamia told Dawn.com that Maulana Zia Ur Rehman had studied at a seminary in Madina, Saudi Arabia.

Siddiqui said the late cleric was a central leader of the Ahle Hadith Jamaat. He was the father of two daughters.

‘Hostile agencies’​

Late last month, the Punjab Inspector General (IG) Dr Usman Anwar said that the police had unearthed a “network of hostile intelligence agencies” that were allegedly involved in the recent incidents of blasphemy across the country.
On August 16, a violent mob of hundreds ransacked and torched nearly two dozen churches and attacked the residences of members of the Christian community and the office of the local assistant commissioner in Jaranwala.
He said the aforementioned events were a “conspiracy” to “divert attention” from the communal clashes in India’s Manipur state.
But unlike the Indian state’s response, Anwar continued, Pakistani officials, civil society and scholars helped and supported Christian victims and spoke up against the injustice.
Karachi police also arrested an alleged Indian spy and his local facilitator in Lyari on August 23.

Aide of 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed shot dead in Karachi: Report

Mufti Qaiser Farooq, a prominent leader of the Lashkar-e-Taiba terrorist group and a close associate of Hafiz Saeed, was killed by unidentified individuals in Karachi.

India Today News Desk
Karachi,UPDATED: Oct 1, 2023 15:10 IST

Mufti Qaiser Farooq, one of the prominent leaders of the Pakistan terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), was gunned down by "unknown men" in Karachi, Pakistan media reported.

Qaiser Farooq was one of the founding members of LeT and a close associate of Hafiz Saeed, the mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai terrorist attack.

Pakistan's Dawn newspaper, quoting police sources, reported that 30-year-old Qaiser Farooq was shot in a "targeted attack" near a religious institution in the Samanabad area on Saturday.

Farooq, who suffered bullet wounds in the back, was shifted to a hospital, where he died during treatment.

CCTV footage, claimed to be of the killing of Farooq, is circulating on social media. India Today could not independently verify the authenticity of the video.

A 10-year-old boy was also wounded in the attack.

I would say it is strategic compulsion of rogue elements, who will do anything for money, not necessarily RAW put himself on the line, but you can hire hitman agent 47 anywhere in the world if you wish.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom