What's new

Biden, Modi urge Pakistan to take action against militants

See the platform he is making these excuses. Did anybody rebuff him? No, then these accusations are accepted by the host and their media.

The host has a host of problems herself to occupy her time.

an example of India's kangaroo courts at work..

excellent you Brought USA into it ... US also believes that India conducts terrorism in Baluchistan as US Sect. of Defense stated on record.

interesting title but WSK puts India's in it's place.. US doesn't care about human rights especially via muslims. It is all about containing China

watch.. this is good fun

I’ll watch the videos later. I’ll take your word for now.

If the US has stated that on record, then I guess we are even. We both shouldn’t have a problem with each other.

If I were the leader of Pakistani intelligence, I would send warriors to eliminate the future leaders of BJP ,such as Yogi Adityanath

This can create psychological fear and make Indian politicians afraid to be too racist and religious fanatic because they don't know when they will pay the price

Did not you hear what khan said to him, Later that same trump invited khan in usa and let him speak to law makers in usa

Ohh man... Refresh you memories

Imran khan was and is only good at domestic audience and popularity level.

From saudi, arab, china to other countries, relationship with them was full of blunders. However, they supposed to be close ally.

Meanwhile, MoDi was happy to get the medals from muslims countries.

He never had any such global image at international level being a prime minister of Pakistan.

Last prime minister of Pakistan who was having global image and others used to give him attention was Gen musharraf. ... Than way back during the cold War.

Ohh man... Refresh you memories

Imran khan was and is only good at domestic audience and popularity level.

From saudi, arab, china to other countries, relationship with them was full of blunders.

He never had any such global image at international level being a prime minister of Pakistan.

Last prime minister of Pakistan who was having global image and others used to give him attention was Gen musharraf. ... Than way back during the cold War.
Remember 27feb indian. He was khan.... Who fucked bloody indian ars...

Besthi . It’s the usual but still a slap for the generals and their pet government.

PDM and the generals are slaves of the United Stated of America. You won't hear any condemnation from fuedal thugs and corporate generals.

Sepoys have done everything humanly possible to dismantle all the support to Kashmiris and have zero offensive posture inside India either directly or through proxies. They've even surrendered to Indian hegemony in the region and still getting galiyian from their master. This is the auqat of these lumber 1 sepoys.

Generals are good pet dogs, but as dogs don't expect to be treated like humans. These shameless generals have destroyed the dreams and hopes of 220million Pakistanis, I hope they get what they deserve, and it's a lot worse than humiliation.

You see everything the junta has done has backfired massively and still are not learning thier mistakes, Pakistan now is a laughing stock in the eyes of the world, I hope bootlickers and thier ilk are proud where Pakistan stands today.

Sorry for being harsh but all this is Pakistan’s own doing.

Let me just go into a parallel universe here.

1. Post Afghan withdrawal, Pakistan registers all Afghans and sends them back to Afghanistan or asks its direct neighbors to host the Afghans in refugee camps.

2. In the 90s, Pakistan becomes non aligned and directs Taliban and opposing forces to sort out their differences and focus on bringing stability in Afghanistan.

3. Pakistan fences the border in the 90s.

4. Pakistan continues to support J&K stance and does not delve into the proxy games.

5. Pakistan reigns in secterian groups and tells Saudis and Iranian that their proxy games will not be tolerated.

6. Pakistan arrests the radicalization of youth which was kickstarted by Zia and manages the mullah brigade with an iron fist.

7. Pakistan brings structural reforms into its educational system and brings madrassah education to the mainstream.

8. Any miscreants (like Lal Masjid) meets with an overwhelming state response.

9. Pakistan says no to bases to Americans if they want to attack Afghanistan. Completely shuts down the border.

10. Pakistan continues to manage its relationship with US and China, and works on becoming non aligned.

11. Pakistan over time reduces the defense budget as a % of GDP.

12. Pakistan engages in trade with India (no MFN status).

Point is, these were all doable and did not require a rocket scientist to figure out. But then there is a certain mafia within Pakistan that wants to hijack the country and mess around with foreign policy thinking there will no consequences .

And now here we are.

The host has a host of problems herself to occupy her time.
so india is superpower now compared ot the US? anyway, doesn't matter.. host's problem exists or not.. at the end of teh day, India can say it openly in front of them, by hook or crook. .

Fauji hakoomats like to drop their pants and take it without tehl.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom