What's new

Who is behind the killings of Kashmiri militants in Pakistan?

If RAW has that much capacity ,they would have hunted Dawood or Hafiz Saeed

Those Killed are may be the past fighters in Kashmir who may have joined TTP or other militias and got killed by rivals or may be they have gone rogue and ISI is eliminating them
I agree, I dont think RAW has that much capacity or dedication, their best target would always be Dawood or Hafiz Saeed , the ones that were killed are not big shots

Indians killed them with help of Pakistani agency ,
Azad kashmir will go it’s own ways soon is the voice in the Kashmiri community in Birmingham U.K. and this city is full of Kashmiris much much more so than rest of Pakistanis put together .

It is shocking and saddening to here AJK lot correcting people that they’re not Pakistanis but Kashmiris
I’ve heard it many many times this last year

With the blue turbaned sikhs and Kashmiris disowning there countries en mass here in U.K. . things have changed

Why do you keep Modi and the other bunch of HindNazis in your cuntry? We keep telling you but you are not acting. You guys should reign in all these tanzeem if you want peace.
Modi got elected by the people for his development agenda not once but twice. He ranks top among all the world leaders. His slogan says it all 'sab ke saath, sab ka vikas'. We don't have gas chambers here and he is no Nazi. We are hosting G20 leaders and you think world leaders would have elected him for G20 presidentship.

wondering why and whom behest the Atlantic Council removed the article, something fishy here

1679499432155.png

Pak military. especially ISI is very well known for turning on its own. for example:
* they routinely sent gps coordinates to USA for drone hits and bombings within Pakistan
* BB times, after funding sikh separatists, they sent details of such militants to India

Going by that history, it is very likely they are cleaning up their tracks as it is becoming clearer that they will have to play nice with India to survive

Pak military. especially ISI is very well known for turning on its own. for example:
* they routinely sent gps coordinates to USA for drone hits and bombings within Pakistan
* BB times, after funding sikh separatists, they sent details of such militants to India
So this is the complaint @TopGun786 has with Pakistan military.

isi for sale throw me a dollar i throw you a militant kashmiri. throw me fat amount i shoot that amount at militant kashmiri and cover it up. buy me dha plot i am yours for life till retirement, Islamic dollar army zindabad.

If RAW has that much capacity ,they would have hunted Dawood or Hafiz Saeed

Those Killed are may be the past fighters in Kashmir who may have joined TTP or other militias and got killed by rivals or may be they have gone rogue and ISI is eliminating them
ISI is rogue

Indians killed them with help of Pakistani agency ,
Azad kashmir will go it’s own ways soon is the voice in the Kashmiri community in Birmingham U.K. and this city is full of Kashmiris much much more so than rest of Pakistanis put together .

It is shocking and saddening to here AJK lot correcting people that they’re not Pakistanis but Kashmiris
I’ve heard it many many times this last year

With the blue turbaned sikhs and Kashmiris disowning there countries en mass here in U.K. . things have changed

What are you talking about bro
Azad Kashmir will always remain as part of Pakistan. We cannot declare independence- these things are not willy nilly, otherwise we will have to deal with the Indian military ourselves, which could trigger a Palestine like conflict within Kashmir itself.
Pretty much all overseas Azad Kashmiris have internally made peace with the fact that an independent Kashmir is a dream, as well as being unfeasible.

What are you talking about bro
Azad Kashmir will always remain as part of Pakistan. We cannot declare independence- these things are not willy nilly, otherwise we will have to deal with the Indian military ourselves, which could trigger a Palestine like conflict within Kashmir itself.
Pretty much all overseas Azad Kashmiris have internally made peace with the fact that an independent Kashmir is a dream, as well as being unfeasible.
Change the name then. Why do you have to pretend they are azad mulk and name it Azad Kashmir?

That is what exactly even i was thinking....RAW is more hyped up by the Pakistani itself rather than any Indian believes it ability to perform at high profile scenarios.
Not entirely - these low level folks are easier pickings and probably more of an operational impact than someone like Saeed or Dawood who are effectively “mothballed” and as such good for politcal point scoring but much more difficult to hit compared to some mid level militant sitting around having tea in some public spot.

Back
Top Bottom