What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

Israel ki baat mar karo, apart from if you only view this as a mualmans vs x group k nazariye se..
I don't even see palestinian issue with religious lens. Only zionists give it the religions flavor to use the anti-semitism card and mullahs do that for obvious reasons.

dekho, abhi hamara Kashmir peaceful hai, and its not an "uneasy" peace, its real peace..
I know you believe that but for it's hard to believe everything went away with a stroke of a pen on 5-8-19

but don't take my word for it, if you know Indian valley waale Kashmiris online on some other platform apart from here.. by all means, ask them.. bhot zabardast kaam ho raha hai past many years there wrt infra, urban development etc (all of which translates to money, jobs and opportunities for the locals)

"independent" nation state feasible nahi hai, because 10 trillion reasons.. you know the score, man.

look, if you're genuinely concerned and wish them well.. relax, its all good, things have been on the upswing for a whiles now even.. at least that's what I've been told and led to believe, by full on proper valley guys.. khandaani politically connected raheez folks se le ke humble small time traders.

but obviously, given our right wing nationalist "hindutva" govt. for now.. many musalmans here are a bit grumpy about it, no different in Kashmir.

its not the 90s anymore, hasn't been for a few decades :P

peace hai, tourism, their cottage industry (handicrafts/carpets) is doing good

far from perfect, but good hai scene.
I don't know any locals. I just think that those guys you talked to 'sab acha he', they always existed. Same for the other side.

Okay. Now that Kashmir issue is settled and Pakistan is not longer able to counter your moves, lets say the LOC becomes the de facto IB. How do you see the two countries going forward, since Kashmir was the main bone of contention?

What I like about some members are: they do not have food to eat but have full 'Jazba' to speak anything.
That's the thing about freedom. You won't get it. But, we don't blame you. I know it's only been 75 years after a 1000 years of no freedom.

IOJK is probably one of the most diverse areas in the region. Both religiously and ethnically. The minorities with special privileges favour india.
Kashmiris are people who speak Koshur from the Valley. IOJK is comprised of the area of Jammu, Kashmir Valley, Kargil and Ladakh. Kashmiris still make up the majority of the population of IOJK.

J&K is 70% Muslim, 30% others; If you think the 30% are responsible for the third highest recruitment in the country, you are fooling no one but yourself here lol

Do you really believe that Pakistan wants Kashmir for the betterment of the people of Kashmir? Of course, it is not. Pakistan needs to bleed the Hindu majority India and Kashmir is just one of the reasons for its objective to harm us. If it is not Kashmir, there will be another reason in place of Kashmir to fight with India.
Pakistan has 500 issues of their own.
We have had 7 lost decades as Pakistanis were hijacked by military Inc who worked with feudal to put us in abyss.
Pakistanis are paying the price and will keep paying but there is realization which is first thing to come out of the rut.
On the other side, Indian ppl said we don't want to learn from the blunders of Pakistan, we will do our own mistakes.
With rise of Hindu nationalism which does not give allowance to other minroties which has side kicked islamic extremism and bigotry in pakistan and amongst Muslims.
Well good for India, as a country does not need external enemies when they adopt religious extremism and bigotry.

Kashmir only belongs to Kashmiris! Tank You...................

Attachments

• 2023-04-12 03_06_38-Facebook.png
    2023-04-12 03_06_38-Facebook.png
    318.9 KB · Views: 20
Kashmir is a very complex issue and one which won't have any solution in the near future.
In reality neither India nor Pakistan has an actual claim over it, what happened was history.
Decades of Jihadi movement is finally dying due to dwindling Pakistani support and suppression by Indian armed forces but it comes at a very heavy cost of lives and money spent on resources for India too ie. maintaining such a large force in a relatively small area.
India and Pakistan's ego won't allow any side to proactively solve this issue. Both sides will cry wolf over any unilateral changes.
But given current geopolitics Pakistan is weak at home both economically and politically, India is the strongest it has ever been given the current mass profits with buying and refining Russian oil and trading with west and china at the same time.
Last conventional attempt by Pakistan was at Kargil and you have to agree Pakistan lost both militarily and geopolitically.
Though I may not agree with all of it, thank you. You made a sensible post after a while of trolling. I always figured you for a balanced person.

@-=virus=- . See it's not as simple as case closed. You have a hindutva govt for the forseeable future. Who knows if that'll be the catalyst for the next Kashmiri Intifada :D

J&K is 70% Muslim, 30% others; If you think the 30% are responsible for the third highest recruitment in the country, you are fooling no one but yourself here lol
US pacific islands and territories don't even have statehood and associated rights. But they have a disproportionately high percentage of people in the US military. Those islands are effectively all military bases. Similarly, Pashtuns are disproportionately high in number in our military. Make of that what you will.

@-=virus=- . See it's not as simple as case closed. You have a hindutva govt for the forseeable future. Who knows if that'll be the catalyst for the next Kashmiri Intifada :D
ni hona 90s 2.0

they know they lost, and India has been pretty magnanimous.. apnay bande hain, bro.

aapki side se ungalbaazi bhi stopped hai mostly.

seems to be heading in a good direction but, lets see how it goes.

ni hona 90s 2.0

they know they lost, and India has been pretty magnanimous.. apnay bande hain, bro.

aapki side se ungalbaazi bhi stopped hai mostly.

seems to be heading in a good direction but, lets see how it goes.
I would be more than happy if you were right and all was fine and dandy and everybody came to an agreement on the status quo. and we collectively got out shit together. "Idhar tum, idhar hum" as the infamous saying goes. But

Thing is, I don't trust you guys with our rivers. Esp with the current thought who's in power. "Hum GB lenge". "IWT is wrong" bla bla

US pacific islands and territories don't even have statehood and associated rights. But they have a disproportionately high percentage of people in the US military. Those islands are effectively all military bases. Similarly, Pashtuns are disproportionately high in number in our military. Make of that what you will.
Ok, and? If more people in J&K are joining the army that means more and more people see the Indian army as a lucrative employer. The net result of this on a longer horizon will be that a very miniscule % of population, or only a fringe population will be left having sympathy for Pakistan.

You Indians live in your own bubble. Go ahead and believe the propaganda fed to you. You have zero knowledge of J&K or Kashmir. And Kashmiris aren’t the only ones who are Muslims in J&K. No point in me arguing with a bhakt online. Just wait and see.

I would be more than happy if you were right and all was fine and dandy and everybody came to an agreement on the status quo. and we collectively got out shit together. "Idhar tum, idhar hum" as the infamous saying goes. But

Thing is, I don't trust you guys with our rivers. Esp with the current thought who's in power. "Hum GB lenge". "IWT is wrong" bla bla
IWT kahi ni jaa ree

aap, at least is mudday pe aaram ki sans lo

humay bc jaanwar samajh rakha hai ? :tsk:

and its not all "fine and dandy", far from, nobody is pretending it is either

just not nearly as bad as some of you seem to be convinced of.. "bhot zulm hai" etc

nah

again, aap genuine normal IK's ko khoj lo and baat kar lo.. social media ka zamana hai, aaram se mil jayenge log and give you a proper idea/sitrep.

the AJK + GB thing is just rhetoric countering your lot claiming all of J/K here.

You Indians live in your own bubble. Go ahead and believe the propaganda fed to you. You have zero knowledge of J&K or Kashmir. And Kashmiris aren’t the only ones who are Muslims in J&K. No point in me arguing with a bhakt online. Just wait and see.
"Earth is flat. Just wait and see."
That's not how it works. :blah:

"Earth is flat. Just wait and see."
That's not how it works. :blah:
Just wait and see. Dw when you gov labels your soldiers as dead from suicide, mujahideen will give you the true news on how they sent them on a one way ticket to hell.

That's the thing about freedom. You won't get it. But, we don't blame you. I know it's only been 75 years after a 1000 years of no freedom.
who is saying it, a person who does not have a history prior to 1400Y and claims someone flies on the donkey with a sword.
None of you is Turks/ Arab but children of females captured by the invaders, from this land only.

who is saying it, a person who does not have a history prior to 1400Y and claims someone flies on the donkey with a sword.
None of you is Turks/ Arab but children of females captured by the invaders, from this land only.
That is what happens when you don't read and rely of a certain app meant for dissemination of information.

You say go back 5000 years. We go back to the beginning of mankind. We own all of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom