What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

Kashmir will be free from Indian occupation.
Kashmiris don’t chant “Kashmir banega Pakistan” anymore. They chant “Kashmir banega Dar al Islam”.
Kashmirs will succeed in freeing then self from Indian occupation even if it takes another 75 years of fighting.
The dissent is already dead. No stone pelting since the past 3 years. Terror outfits are having a tough time finding willing volunteers and youth are joining the indian army and Paramilitary

It doesn't work like that it's just Information confirming that on average indians tend to be more hungry then the rest of South Asian people

Okay, I'm still ranked 99. Can I question and finger point on rank at 107?

Okay, I'm still ranked 99. Can I question and finger point on rank at 107?

I think you will find it's indians constantly pointing at Pakistan, I'm just pointing out that India is actually below us on the hunger index

You want to revive the Kashmir cause? Pakistan needs to have a thriving economy and society, instead of running to IMF for handout every couple of years. People rebel because they want better lives and more favorable treatment from the government, so whatever going on in Pakistan isn't setting a very good example.

Well of course. You all care more about Palestine,than Kashmir.

empty khokla statements vs real on the ground work

this jumlabaazi only goes so far

gets a bit touchy around these parts, this K thing but.. contrary to all the propaganda

they doing some good work there, Modi and co.

on a priority basis even

on the ground log sach me khush hai in Indian Kashmir, up and down the ladder kaam ho raha hai

all encompassing type

truly, sabka saath, sabka vikas !

I think you will find it's indians constantly pointing at Pakistan, I'm just pointing out that India is actually below us on the hunger index

I'm not sure whether you understand this, but an increase in population, or overpopulation, will make it harder to feed everyone.

India is a developing nation; there was no economic reform prior to 1992 and country is overpopulated. but still on the right path, struggling but still on the path.

With 200 million people, Pakistan may have fared much better than it does today, but if you are still at 99th place, you should examine and improve your own situation rather than finger-pointing at others.

if Indians point at Pakistan, it goes the same for Indians.

empty khokla statements vs real on the ground work

this jumlabaazi only goes so far

gets a bit touchy around these parts, this K thing but.. contrary to all the propaganda

they doing some good work there, Modi and co.

on a priority basis even

on the ground log sach me khush hai in Indian Kashmir, up and down the ladder kaam ho raha hai

all encompassing type

truly, sabka saath, sabka vikas !
5ac4cc0bbd07d.jpg

The issue is quite complex.

The majority of the people of J&K want independence but the odds are heavily stacked against the Indian forces. For the foreseeable future the Indians will have to station massive amount of forces and logistics to support their forces in J&K. The terrain from Indian side to J&K is not very kind either.

As for internal dissent, the overwhelming force of the Indian military will stifle any dissent.

In the current climate, sending the mujahideens / militants is a very expensive undertaking for Pakistan. That will increase Pakistan’s diplomatic isolation which only plays into India’s hands.

Article 370 only reinforce the fact that Indians want to usurp Kashmir. The Kashmiri leaders, the Abdullahs who sold Kashmir’s cause in favor of India, would very well understand by now that what India is upto.

So what next? It is better for Pakistan to keep quiet and keep the LoC cold. The Kashmiris (pro independence or joining Pakistan) will not like it but that’s the bitter truth. In time, if history goes linear, the LoC might become an IB, who knows.

The majority of the people of J&K want independence but the odds are heavily stacked against the Indian forces. For the foreseeable future the Indians will have to station massive amount of forces and logistics to support their forces in J&K. The terrain from Indian side to J&K is not very kind either.

As for internal dissent, the overwhelming force of the Indian military will stifle any dissent.

In the current climate, sending the mujahideens / militants is a very expensive undertaking for Pakistan. That will increase Pakistan’s diplomatic isolation which only plays into India’s hands.

Article 370 only reinforce the fact that Indians want to usurp Kashmir. The Kashmiri leaders, the Abdullahs who sold Kashmir’s cause in favor of India, would very well understand by now that what India is upto.

So what next? It is better for Pakistan to keep quiet and keep the LoC cold. The Kashmiris (pro independence or joining Pakistan) will not like it but that’s the bitter truth. In time, if history goes linear, the LoC might become an IB, who knows.
LoC might become an IB, who knows
Well, whether people like it or not, from both sides of the border, it is the best solution.

Keeping the present status quo is not good for South Asia, and nothing will be changed.

There is no other solution, but to just destroy each other.

Kashmir issue has been dead since Musharaf's days, after Mushy all Generals
that get promoted are the ones who don't want war with India.

Kayani, Bajwa and Whisky Munir are all cucks. Bajwa was shaking and sweating when
India attacked in Feb 2019 he didn't know what to do. Luckily Imran Khan gave the
go ahead to PAF to shoot down their jets.

Bros, suno.. they may well have legit grievances, Kashmiri Indians

but itna koi "zulm" ni hai waha

sure, some militancy.. as everyone knows here very well

but things are mostly fine, normal even now.. this is not the 90s

neither Ind nor Pk, most will still tell you in their deeply ingrained jazba

but

realistic ho k dekho

at least for now, India ke saath hi made their bed, they have

with all your troubles, of which I hope your mulk claws out of proper..

for now its not an attractive option for binary thinking Indian "occupied" Kashmiris

it just isn't :|

@villageidiot @Maula Jatt ... guys, if you have anything to say on it, be much appreciated..

but

realistic ho k dekho

for now its not an attractive option for binary thinking Indian "occupied" Kashmiris

@villageidiot @Maula Jatt ... guys, if you have anything to say on it, be much appreciated..
Mirch masale ke liye @TopGun786 se pooccho.

but

realistic ho k dekho

You are entitled to your opinion of itna zulm nahi hua.

Anyways my premise is, the status quo will remain, a cold LoC is in favor of both countries, but maybe not the Kashmiris.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom