What's new

Opinion: Kashmir cause is finally dead

ziaulislam

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Over the last year I have met several people from Kashmir who now think there are more extra judicial killing and no freedom in Pakistan.

Depsite me telling this is all hyped up they think what's the point of Kashmir cause to begin with.

I think ISI has acheived what RAW couldn't in decades

Congratulations

Same thing is what moeed was saying in his Vlog

What's the temperature in England as they are more expatiate in England from Kashmir

?

Kashmir is our 'jugular', no denying this reality. That means we are always locked in a duel with India as long as it has occupation there. However, Pakistan could have 'managed' Kashmir cause better. This is because of a multitude of challenges. However the most important thing is that it does not become a case of , pardon me, 'tail wagging the dog'. We need to carry this most important core issue with Indians, an issue which will most certainly lead to hostilities in the future too, on our own terms, and not for the sake of brownie points....

Over the last year I have met several people from Kashmir who now think there are more extra judicial killing and no freedom in Pakistan.

Depsite me telling this is all hyped up they think what's the point of Kashmir cause to begin with.

I think ISI has acheived what RAW couldn't in decades

Congratulations

Same thing is what moeed was saying in his Vlog

What's the temperature in England as they are more expatiate in England from Kashmir

?

Posts like these are incredibly ignorant and clearly highlights a major lapse in intelligence when it comes to geopolitics for Pakistanis. They have such an incredible narrow minded view that it’s shocking!

Pakistan can abandon the Kashmir cause all It wants…at the end of the day, the people in the Kashmir Valley will always continue to fight for complete autonomy with or without Pakistan.

India will continue claiming AJK and GB are “integral parts of India”.

So what exactly is the purpose of your post?

It’s one thing to be critical of the deep state/establishment. It’s another to make a mockery of an international dispute.

Grow up.

Posts like these are incredibly ignorant and clearly highlights a major lapse in intelligence when it comes to geopolitics for Pakistanis. They have such an incredible narrow minded view that it’s shocking!

Pakistan can abandon the Kashmir cause all It wants…at the end of the day, the people in the Kashmir Valley will always continue to fight for complete autonomy with or without Pakistan.

India will continue claiming AJK and GB are “integral parts of India”.

So what exactly is the purpose of your post?

It’s one thing to be critical of the deep state/establishment. It’s another to make a mockery of an international dispute.

Grow up.
How many kashmiris have you talked too from occupied?
10,20,30?

I am curious

I have talked to atleast 10 in last year, many of them were parents visiting their kids.

I know south Kashmir near Pakistan boarder is much more pro Pakistan then Jammu but even so the mood is changing and this is only going to get worse with development in Kashmir, foreigners moving in and worsening economic and freedom in Pakistan

Kashmir is our 'jugular', no denying this reality. That means we are always locked in a duel with India as long as it has occupation there. However, Pakistan could have 'managed' Kashmir cause better. This is because of a multitude of challenges. However the most important thing is that it does not become a case of , pardon me, 'tail wagging the dog'. We need to carry this most important core issue with Indians, an issue which will most certainly lead to hostilities in the future too, on our own terms, and not for the sake of brownie points....

That is very difficult when GHQ is busy in political engineering.

How many kashmiris have you talked too from occupied?
10,20,30?

I am curious

I have talked to atleast 10 in last year, many of them were parents visiting their kids.

I know south Kashmir near Pakistan boarder is much more pro Pakistan then Jammu but even so the mood is changing and this is only going to get worse with development in Kashmir, foreigners moving in and worsening economic and freedom in Pakistan

I’ve talked to 10,000….trust me bro. Now that were beyond “I know Santa Claus” talk, let’s get back to the main issue.

1. Kashmiris have never been in favour of joining Pakistan. They have always supported complete autonomy and see Pakistan as a vessel to attain that independence.

2. Pakistan has naturally supported Kashmiris because an independent Kashmir would naturally need Pakistan…all of the Kashmir Valley’s natural trade routes pass into upper Punjab and KP. An economic union between Kashmir and Pakistan would be required for Kashmir to remain a viable independent state.

3. Kashmiris in the valley will always support independence, regardless of Pakistan’s stance.

I’ve talked to 10,000….trust me bro. Now that were beyond “I know Santa Claus” talk, let’s get back to the main issue.

1. Kashmiris have never been in favour of joining Pakistan. They have always supported complete autonomy and see Pakistan as a vessel to attain that independence.

2. Pakistan has naturally supported Kashmiris because an independent Kashmir would naturally need Pakistan…all of the Kashmir Valley’s natural trade routes pass into upper Punjab and KP. An economic union between Kashmir and Pakistan would be required for Kashmir to remain a viable independent state.

3. Kashmiris in the valley will always support independence, regardless of Pakistan’s stance.

If kashmiri don't want Pakistan then the cause has been dead for Pakistan for a long time

An independent Kashmir will be headache for Pakistan

Thanks for input

Hence it makes no sense for Pakistani people to spill their blood for someone who doesn't even want them.

I think like bengaldesh it's time to move on if that's what Kashmir want.

They can fight it out themselves

With india, Kashmir will disappear as is disappeared Palestine with Israel.

But with Pakistan,… well everyone know what Pakistan is…

Anyway I hope and pray the best for all Muslims.

Kashmir will be free from Indian occupation.
Kashmiris don’t chant “Kashmir banega Pakistan” anymore. They chant “Kashmir banega Dar al Islam”.
Kashmirs will succeed in freeing then self from Indian occupation even if it takes another 75 years of fighting.

Kashmir will be free from Indian occupation.
Kashmiris don’t chant “Kashmir banega Pakistan” anymore. They chant “Kashmir banega Dar al Islam”.
Kashmirs will succeed in freeing then self from Indian occupation even if it takes another 75 years of fighting.
Kashmir was part of INDIA since past 10,000 years. mark my words, with massive development works that are going on, you will see all the dissent disappear within 15 years

If kashmiri don't want Pakistan then the cause has been dead for Pakistan for a long time

Thanks for input

Hence it makes no sense for Pakistani people to spill their blood for someone who doesn't even want them.

Kashmiris have never wanted to be with Pakistan. That has always been a vocal minority.

You have always been fighting for people that are more pro-independence.

Thanks for input

Do you really believe that Pakistan wants Kashmir for the betterment of the people of Kashmir? Of course, it is not. Pakistan needs to bleed the Hindu majority India and Kashmir is just one of the reasons for its objective to harm us. If it is not Kashmir, there will be another reason in place of Kashmir to fight with India.

Do you really believe that Pakistan wants Kashmir for the betterment of the people of Kashmir? Of course, it is not. Pakistan needs to bleed the Hindu majority India and Kashmir is just one of the reasons for its objective to harm us. If it is not Kashmir, there will be another reason in place of Kashmir to fight with India.
You're too paranoid, the only issue has been Kashmir

Kashmir was part of INDIA since past 10,000 years. mark my words, with massive development works that are going on, you will see all the dissent disappear within 15 years

The Kashmir cause isn't dead- the people of the land have yet to give in.

The state that pledged to aid us in the cause however, has given in

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom